Chapter 1

Don't Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhuyn's POV 

I'm riding my shiny, red bike to school. My school is pretty far away from my house, it took me around 25 minutes to reach there. I'm listening to music and of course singing with it. I was enjoying my life then suddenly something hitted my head. I already knew who was it, it's my crew, EXO.

"Yah! Baekhuyn. Did you finish the Geography homework?" Chanyeol, the most anoying but cutest guy in the whole school asked me as he pat my shoulder. I knew he will ask me this question so I just nodded instantly. 

"By the way, I heard that we will have new student attend our school today" Kai, the only boy that have tan skin in all of us said, well I'm not suprising because he is doubletalk so he knows almost news in our school. 

"A boy or a girl?" Chen, his voice is super high and he's a flirter, every girls will fall from his first confess but he is now single. 

"A girl" Kai said

"Yes. More girls for us to flirt. I hope that she's hot" Sehun, he's the math genius and he's also a flirter but he got rejected all the time. 

"Be careful, Oh Sehun" Xi Luhan, "couple" with Sehun. He looks a bit like Sehun and he always get jealous when Sehun is around girls, but don't misunderstand him, he is the History genius and he is dating Sulli, our hoobae. 

"C'mon guys. Stop chatting." Kris blew us some English word, everyone knows...he is the English expert.  Well, we followed his order and continued our journey to school.  -4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter