Chapter 3 - Do you know me?

Legend of Fated Love

Episode3
Do you know me?

 

They rode the horse with the fastest speed for a week not even rest at all except eating & sleeping time. They even had to change three horses. Her whole body was hurt but that pain couldn't overcome the pain in her heart.

She couldn't believe that Ar Bow Ji, Ar Maw Ni left her like that. They were being killed in front of her. She couldn't protect them at all and had to run away. She still can't face that situation at all.

She didn't speak the whole way. She just couldn't eat at all and when Ram forcedly feed her then she drunk some water. She didn't know where they are right now.

Then Uncle Ram took Yeon to a small house in the small forest.

Ram: Now, it’s our new home. We have to live here.
Yeon: …………………….
Ram: Don't worry It's save here. It's the place when I live when returned back from the battle.
Yeon: ……………………
Ram: Yeonna…….if you wanna cry, just cry out loud. It's ok.

When Ram said like that Yeon looked at him with blind eyes with no emotion.

Yeon: NO Uncle, From now on I'll never cry…
Ram didn't know how to comfort her & just looking at her sadly

At that time 2 men & 1 lady got into the house so Yeon suddenly took the sword & be ready to fight.

Yeon: Who are you?
Ram: NO, Yeon they are my friends.
Yeon: Friends?
Ram: Yes, they are not just friends; they are like brothers & sisters. They were also your father’s followers. I just send a letter to them with pigeon before I came to call you.
One man: We're sorry for your mother and father.

One beautiful lady who wears make-up too thickly walked directly to her and watched her sharply

Lady: So, YOU ARE Park Ji Yeon, the daughter of General Park Jung Min! What a beautiful girl? Immm…. Although you face looks so beautiful but I wonder how much stronger you are to fight till the end?

Because of that lady word, she was angry. Her eyes became teary & said

Yeon: To find back the pureness of my father, to punish those who killed my parents, I'm ready to do everything.
Lady: May be you think you're ready, but you're not.
Yeon: I don't understand!
Lady: May be you're at your best in any other skills, but you'll still weak in one thing that you need the most
Yeon: What is that?
Lady: Controlling your emotion!
Lady: From now on, you are not an Ar Gar Shi (Miss) of the General house anymore. You are in the battle field now. You have to go to dangerous place where you can't trust anyone around you. So, you can't show your real emotion. Even you deadly hate that person, you have to smile beautifully to him. You can't let your enemy found out that you wanna kill him or you will be killed first.
Ram: Yes, Yeonna you have to learn a lot from them. Let me introduce them first. She's Park In Na, she's the owner of the biggest flower girls house in this city. And he's Jeon Soo Man, the most talented thief in this country. Don’t misunderstand. He steal from the bad boss and give to the poor. And he's Kim Ji Woo,the
Woo: Don't tell what I do now, I will let you know when it's time.
Yeon just surprisingly watched those people. She can't imagine how Father and Uncle got to know those strange persons.
Na: From now on, you have a lot of works to do & a lot to learn. You'll be tired till you want to die. Will you be ok with that situation?
Yeon: For my parents, there is nothing I can't do.
Just after she said that, she fainted. May be it was last time she rest.
Starting from that time, her life as a princess just ended and she had to live the big burden that is not even suitable for her age.

10 Years Later

…………………………………………………………………………

Ju Dong: AGAIN!
Yi Fan:………………..
Ju Dong: OK, I'll allow you because it's your only request & I won't ask why. Don't be too late and be remember in coming 6 months you have to marry Hyeri. You can't postpone anymore.
Yi Fan:…………….

He just doesn't want to say anything and get out of that place.

10 years. Yes it's been 10 years. He'll never forget that day. Although he waited for all night with happiness & excitement until the sun rose, she didn't appear.
When he went back to the Palace, everyone is looking for him and he got to know that Brother Ce Fan is being murdered by one of the royal general army. Everything was changed and he became the Crown Prince.
From that day, he can't get out of the palace easily and everyone is watching what he'll do all the time.
So he requested his mom one thing. Every full moon day of April, he will go outside the palace alone. Queen Ju Dong accepted his request.

Yes, it’s been 10 years. 10 years he never forgets her and waits for her there.
Today the weather is so great like that day. The happiest day in his life and the day he enjoyed his first kiss. I miss her voice call him idiot. I miss her red face when she was shy. I miss her Kung Fu. Actually I miss her everything. I DO MISS HER SO MUCH…

Now he alone sitting there looking at the s ….
Fan: My baby girl, where are you now? Why didn't you come that day? I believe you must be in big trouble so you didn't come. You are not the type who will break the promise easily. Do you know that I still waiting for you? I believe there will be a day we meet again then I give you the stars, play with the fireworks together and look at the sky together. I'll be waiting for you…………


………………………………

 

Ram just looking at that girl.

It's been 10 years. 10 years she never stops. She never stops practicing the Kung Fu and also tried to learn all the things that she hates like sewing or knitting and many other things like drawing or dancing. It's been 10 years she never smiles again brightly like before. She just try hard non-stop except sometime looking at the stars for a long time. Why the fate so roughly turned the life of the bright girl cruelly? Why?

Ram: Yeonnie…

When Yeon saw her uncle, she stopped practicing.

Yeon: Yes Uncle
Ram: Don’t you feel tired. You should rest for a while or your body won’t stand it anymore.
Yeon: No, I’m Okay. If I stop, I’m afraid that I can’t start again at all.
Ram: You improve a lot. But just practicing is not enough. There is one thing I warned you that can be the biggest barrier of your target. Do you remember what it is?
Yeon: Yes! It's LOVE.
Ram: Right! Never fall in love and try to get into a relation or you"ll never gets what you want. Now it's time.
Yeon: Time? Time for what?
Ram: Time for us. Tomorrow we'll go to the Palace City!
………………………………………………………………

Hyeri: OH….. MA MA( You Prince), Wow what a wonderful day! Do you know that we haven't seen each other for 32 days and imm… 4 hours now. Whenever I came to the palace to see you, you always let Tao said you're Busy. So, what brings you here today?

Fan was upset and just didn't want to say anything. He didn't want to come here at all. But his mother Queen Ju Dong forced him to come or she'll not allow to go outside the palace at the full moon day of April.

So, he couldn't deny her order and come here. He knows she like him so much. He knows she is so cute & innocent like little sister. That's why he doesn't want to lie to her. He just can't love that girl like a woman.

At that time, someone just crossed his eyes

Yeon: Ar Gar Shi (Miss), everything is ready. We can start now.
With gentle voice, a gorgeous and pretty girl came into his sight. As soon as Fan see her, he suddenly feels warm & hurt at he same time.

 

Fan: Who’s she?
Hyeri: Aww..She’s my new knitting teacher named Ham Jiyeon
Fan: Ham Ji Yeon…

He doesn’t understand why his heart starts beating speedily for second time after a long time when he sees that girl. At the same time, he also felt sorrow and he didn't know why.

Hyeri: Jiyeon Unnie, let's me introduce you to Prince Yi Fan, he's the Crown prince Yi Fan, my fiancé. Ma Ma she's Ham Ji Yeon, my knitting teacher. She's not only good at khntting. She's also an expert at sewing, dancing even drawing. Today I made a special request to her to teach me drawing. Ah right, I've heard that Ma Ma also interested in drawing. How about teaching together with me? It must be really fun if we teach together.
Fan: OK then
Hyeri: Yay…Let's go to the practice room.

If it was like before, he was sure he'll deny right away. But now, he just accepted, that he didn't even notice by himself.
Then they left to the practice room.

Yeon: Do you know any basic about drawing?
Hyeri: No, I don't know anything about drawing.
Fan: When I was young, I liked to draw eggs because eggs are hard to draw.
Hyeri: Really?
Yeon: ???…….Ha Ha Ha

Because of what he said jiyeon was shocked for a second and then laughed out loud.
He still like before. What a funny guy with serious face! She was shocked when Hyeri introduced that he is Prince Yi Fan.
Is that he? Is he that stupid boy who doesn't even know how to ride a horse? Now, she's sure it's he. He changed nothing except so tall. His face is innocent like before & yes still stupid like before.

Yeon didn't just want to find out that why she felt hurt when Hyeri said he's her fiancé.
Now because of him she laughed out loud for the first time in 10 years.

Yeon: OK ok, I'll teach from the basic.
At the moment, one maid came and called Hyeri

Maid: Ar Gar Shi, You mom called her to came for a minutes. She said she had something to give you
Hyeri: Really? Ma Ma, Uniee I'll leave for a minutes and came back
When Hyeri leaves Yeon just tell some basic points to Fan. When she stand next to him, he just gazed at her like his old friend who he hadn't seen for years and he noticed that his heart beats so fast that he can hear that sound. (BGM- EXO Into your world)

Fan: Do you here that sound?
Yeon: What sound?
Fan: Du..Du..Du..Du..Du..

At first, she seemed confused then she smiled so beautifully and said gently to him

Yeon: Is that your way of flirting with girls. You know what? It won’t work for me. Not second time.

In her mind she heard her mind told to her ……………..“It’s already worked”

Fan: Not second time?
Yeon: Ah..No…No…I mean it's like you've already use that ways to other girls. So, what I mean is it won't work for second time on me.
Fan: Yes, you're right. It's second time I tell like that to a girl. But it's not my way of flirting with girls.

When he said like that she has no words to reply & just looked at him into his eyes

Hyeri: Hey, Unnie you can't teach him more than me or I'll be angry.

When Hyeri came, Yeon just left him and went to Hyeri.
What's wrong with me? I trained for 10 years how to control the emotions and passed all the tests. Now in front of him, she just can't control her heart beating & her emotion at all.

Finally, she decided that she had to stay away from him.
……………………………………………………

Yeon looked around carefully again. Now, she wore black suit and covered her face so no one will recognize her. She just fluently passed the living room & go straightly to the forbidden store. While she worked as knitting teacher at this house, she just learnt all the ways by heart so she can make her moves with no hesitations.

According to many conditions and consideration, the most suspicious person for her parent's death is Attorney General Lee Dong So because he's her father rival since a long time ago and he got a lot of advantages when Prince Ce Fan's dead. Now he became the most powerful & richest among the generals.
So, she entered this house as Hyeri's teacher by changing the Family name to investigate. First what she had to do is to collect all the evidences of his illegal works. Now, she is her way to do that.
Finally, she was in front of the forbidden store. When she tried to open the door,

Tao: Who's there? Don't Run! Stop.
At this time Tao & Lee Dong So saw her. Tao came here according to Queen's Ju Dong order.

When she saw them, she ran away and Tao chased her to catch. When Tao reached to her, they fight each other. Because both of them are good at Kung Fu, the result didn't come out easily.
Yeon thinks, if she kept on going like this, it won't good for her. So she decided to run away as fast as she can that Tao nearly lose sight of her
When she reached near her home,
Yeon: Ah

When Tao heard that sound he ran to the place of the sound.

Tao: Are you ok? What happened to you?
Yeon: I just saw someone in black suit and when I try to shout, he hit me and ran away. Ah…my hands hurt.
Tao: Are you ok? What are you doing outside at that time?
Yeon: That's my house and I just walk outside because it's really hot inside.

When Yeon said that with full emotions, Tao seemed to believe her. Yeon satisfied that her pretending works all the time but except one person.
Tao just looked at beautiful & gentle girl and felt sorry for her. He didn't doubt her at all.

In Yeon mind, she thanks to Uncle Soo Man for thousands times for teaching her how a thief change his clothes in seconds. If she disappears at that house, he can doubt that place. So, she tried her best

Tao: How can I help you? It seems you hands hurt so much.
Yeon: It's ok, there are medicine in my house. Thanks for helping me. I'll go inside or my parents will awake and worried for me.
Tao: OK, be careful. Go inside. I'll watch you go inside and leave
Yeon: Ok
When she go inside, Tao just take his eyes off her and feel sorry for her. He just wanted to protect that girl with all his strength and it's his first time feeling like that.


…………………..

Fan just can't express how he felt going to that house and learning drawing there. He just knew that he wants to see that girl again. Whenever he sees her into her eyes, he felt a kind of sorrow that he can't describe.

He don't know why when he see her, he felt like when he was with the Kung Fu baby.

Now, Tao is the sub head of the Place Army and so he can't follow him all the time like before. He just hates that going somewhere with a lot of bodyguards around him & he wants to go freely. At first his mother didn't want to allow but she doesn't want to stop him from going to Hyeri house so she allow him to go alone.
Fan: Ham Ji Yeon?

On the way he just saw her coming. May be she is also on her way to Hyeri's house. When he tried to call her, he saw a group of guys went to her so he felt really worried,
Guy1: Hey girl, What a beauty Queen, I never see you before. Are you new in this city?
Guy2: Yes Hyung Ni, her family just moved here for 2 weeks.
Guy1: Ya why don't you report me at once when such a beautiful queen moves to my zone, Ah?
Guy3; Sorry Hyung Ni, we just forget to report you
Guy1: Those useless guy, hey beauty, don’t worry, don't worry, now you're in my zone, so no one will dare to touch you, how about came with me today Ah? I promise you'll be happy with me.
Yeon: Stay away from me
Guy1: Wow she's still so beautiful even when she's angry. Today I can't let you go alone. Guys, just bring her to our place now.

At first, Yeon thought to give lesson to them but she remember Aunty Na's warning that she can't let people know that she can use Kung Fu. Now there are lots of people around so she can't use her kung Fu.
When she doesn't know how to solve this problem, someone just walked directly to her and stand in front of her. She was surprised how???..he………….
Yeon: Ma..M
Fan:Shoo………..
Fan: Hey big guys. Don't you feel shame that you big guys try to bully a girl in the middle of the crowd, ah?
Guy4: Who the hell are you? A hero? It won't work here you bastard.
Fan: Let's see it won't work or not. Wait a second, I have something to tell to her before giving you lesson.
Guy1: What? OK today we'll give you a big lesson.
He just came near to her ears and whispered
Fan: After I said 1,2,3, we'll ran
Yeon: WHAT?
Fan: Step backward, step backward so that we can fight easily. Step backward. OK OK. Ready 1-2-3-……….RUN

Then he suddenly grabbed her hand tightly and ran as fast as they can. AT first, the bad guys were shocked and ran after them angrily. They run to the back streets and alley & also into the market and crowds so that they can't chase them easily.
Yeon thinks do they two have a fate of running away. She can't understand why she has to run away whenever she met him. But she had to admit that she's happy right at the moment. Her heart became warm & felt safe when he holds her hand.

When they nearly caught them, he just saw a horse and get on the house and call her
Fan: Get on Parli
Yeon: What? But we don't know whose horse it is.
Fan: Who's care, I'll repaid double the owner after, so just get on quick

When she gets on, he rode the horse with the speed of wind that she hugged his waist tightly.
It's the second time they are like that but the different is she's not the one who rode the horse that time. Now, it's her turn to hug him tightly. But what still the same and fresh is her feeling. Her feeling right now is the same like before may be deeper than before.

When she hugged his waist, he realized his heart beating so fast like before. He felt such kind of feeling again. Who are you, how you make me feel like that again, are you…………
Fan suddenly stopped the horse and turned his head to her

Fan: Have we met before?

Yeon:…………………

Fan: Do you………….Do you know me?

Yeon:………………………………

(BGM T-ara's first love)