Final Chapter - Never Ever

Legend of Fated Love

Yeon closed her eyes and taught she is done when Queen Ju Dong tried to kill her.

Then

Fan: STOP IT! It’s all because of me right? This all started because you want me to become a King. I know how much you love me. And I am so sorry that I barely express how much I love you oh mar ma ma. You may be a bad woman in other people eyes but you are the best mom for me. I don’t want you to do bad things anymore because of me oh mar ma ma. As it started because of me, I should be the one who stop everything not to hurt the people I love. OH Mar Ma Ma, Sa Ren Hae Si Mi Thar. Yeonna Mi Yan He(I’m sorry) Ka ri gu, sar ren hae saw mi yan hae (and I’m sorry that I love you)

Then he pulled his knife and stabbed himself so deeply that everyone was so shocked and too late to stop him

All: MA  MA

Yeon: NOOOOO MA MA……

Everything was just so complicated at that moment.

She can’t see everything anymore. All she saw is the blood of Yi Fan Ma Ma. Then her eye sights became blur and can’t here anything.

When she ran next to him and sat beside him, he smiled to her softly. His eyes speak a lot to her.

Fan: I’m..ah..I’m sorry …sorry that I love you Yeonna.

No I am the one who had to say sorry. I’m sorry Ma Ma. Do you have to love me that much? No. I don’t deserve it. I love you so much. I can’t live without you. You are my everything. Just wake up. I don’t want anything else. I just want you. I will give up all the revenge thing. My everything. Just come back to me Ma Ma. Please don’t die… please..

Yeon shouted out loud but no sound came out of . She felt like she went crazy. She grabbed his hand and just shook her head.

Then he lost conscious.

………………….

2 years later

The Full Moon day of April

Children: Then what happened. What happened to Crown Prince and Kung Fu Girl. Did he die? Did they marry? How about the devil Queen? How about

Tao: Slow down! Slow down! One question by one OK

Tao: The crown prince did not die. He survived. The devil Queen was given death sentence but the Crown Price gave up his crown prince position to save his mom. So, she did not die but get dismissed from her place and sentenced in prison for her whole life together with her accompanies generals. And the cousin of Crown Prince became the Crown Prince to replace him.

One Child: Then what about the Kung Fu girl?

At that time

Yebin: Darling when will you go to the palace? You are the head of the army of the country now. Will you waste your time like this here at home?

Tao: No honey. I take leaves. Don’t worry about the palace. I transferred my job to my trustworthy assistance. I just want to accompany you these days. I have to take care of the baby inside you belly who will soon come out.

One Child: What about the Kung Fu girl Uncle Tao?

Tao: Kung Fu girl…Ah….she disappeared.

Children: Disappeared?

Tao: Started from the day when the crown prince regained conscious, no one ever see her again.

One Child: Awwww…..why she left him?

Two child: I want them to be together

Yebin: Ok Ok. Now this is it for today. Go home. You mom will find you soon. Darling, if you don’t go to palace, just go to Market for me to buy vege to cook.

Tao: Ok Ok

One Child: One last question. What the crown prince is doing now?

Tao: Crown Prince? Ohh yes yes. The crown prince is now normal person and he just travelled all around the country.

One Child: Oh at least he get what he always want to do then

Two Child: What is that?

One Child: Freedom of course!

Tao: And really one last thing. He came back to the palace city at least once a year.

Children: When it is?

Tao: The full moon day of April

Children: Oh it is today

Tao: Yes. If you are lucky, you can see him.

Yebin: Ok it’s time. Let’s go

Tao: Ok Ok

Children: See you Uncle Tao

……………………………………..

At the market

As always the market is very crowded.

Everyone is living and struggling for their lives as ever.

A girl with a mask: These are fakes. How dare you sell me the fake things?

A man: What? How do you know these are fake? Don’t try to ruin my business. I took those things from Japan by myself?

Girl: You can lie to other not me. I lived in Japan and of course I know they are not from Japan.

When she said like this the guy who is the head of the merchant house seems so angry and

Man: Just kill her. She’s trying to ruin my business.

Then the conditions became complicated. It always happened in merchant world.

When she tried to fight with them, it is just too much of them. She had to find a way to escape.

She became tired when fighting so many of them

Then

A man with a horse suddenly ran into the crowd

Then he gave his hand to her

Fan: Get On Yeon

Yeon:………….

Fan: Parli!

Then he pulled her up and ran out of the situation.

The whole way was so silent and it became night

She doesn’t know what to say to him. His back is as warm as always. She still remember his fragrance. His warmth. His everything.

And the warmth, safe and flattering feeling that will never get bored.

Then she realized how much she missed him and how much she had to tried hard to forget him although she never can

I..I miss you so much Ma Ma...

Then she realized where he took her

The green grass land ..............where they had their promise

Then he stopped and get off the horse. So do Yeon

She left him when she is sure that he get conscious and will recover soon.

She was so hurt and so sorry to Fan. She felt that she doesn’t deserve him. She doesn’t want him to get hurt anymore because of her.

So she decided to leave him and went to Japan.

This is the first day she came back and she met with him

She was lost of words and don’t know what to say

Then he gently see her eyes

Fan: Still remember that place

Yeon:…..

Fan: Still remember our promise?

Yeon:……….

Fan: It’s been 14 years and I’ve never missed a year to come here on the full moon day of April

Yeon:…………

She can’t say anything and just tears are falling down from her face

Then he gently grabbed her hand

Fan: I know you’ll be back one day. I know. Thank you for coming back Yeonna.  

Then Yeon took her hand from him and shouted

Yeon: Just leave me alone. I am not coming back to you. And I never will

Fan: I understand. I understand all your feeling. I know

Yeon: No you don’t know. I just bring bad luck to you. I almost killed you. You almost died many times because of me. I ruined your position, your mother, you everything..So..So.. please…Just let me go

When Yeon tried to leave, Fan suddenly hugged her tightly from the back

Fan: No yeon. No. You taught me what true love is. You taught me how important the truth is. You taught it is always right to choose the right decision. You gave me freedom. You gave my mom peace. She regret about everything she’s done. Please. Please don’t leave me again. You don’t know how I survived these years without you. Please don’t leave me again.

Then he softly turned her head to see her eyes.

Fan: I love you

Yeon:…

Fan: And I miss you

Tears are just falling unstoppablely from both of their faces.

Then he softly kiss her lips and she just closed her eyes

Can I…can I just happy like that like now

Then she gently hugged him back.

Yeon: I love you too

He smiled ear to ear when Yeon said that.

Yeon: And I miss you soooo much too..

Fan: I have to show you something. Come..

Then he took her where he prepared lots of fireworks and he ignited the light and the different colour of fireworks are just blast so beautiful across the sky

Fan: I promised to bring stars for you. Remember?

Yeon just nodded and grabbed his hand tightly.

Then both of them smiled so brightly like life is never better

And she decided to never let go of this hands again.

Never Ever

……………………………..THE END……………….

Hope you enjoy my story :D DinoXo