Date

Date

Feeling my eyes a bit sore, I closed it. It must be because I was reading for a long time. After feeling a bit okay, I opened my eyes and gaze to the surrounding. I put the book I was reading beside me. The place is so serene; no wonder my boyfriend could easily fall asleep on my lap. My eyes landed it gaze onto Luhan's flawless face. He is so calm and beautiful. My hand moved on it own when it Luhan's blonde hair without me realizing.

"Finish reading?"

Oh, my! "Luhan, you nearly gave me an heart attack!" I scolded him. My lips pouted along as I crossed my arms loosely in front of my chest.

He chuckled lightly before he opened his eyes. "I am sorry. That is not under my planning," he apologized sincerely while taking his head off my lap. He stretched his body to refresh himself.

"I thought you are sleeping," I look at him into the eyes.

"No, I am not," he said, "I got fun from your body reaction about the book." He glimpsed to the book entitled 'The Comeback' beside me. "Is is that interesting?" he asked.

Right there, the guilty feeling build inside of me like hell. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't read on our date," I shoved the book into my bag, "let's do something interesting together."

"Like what?"

"This!" I jumped onto him and tickled him really hard on his waist.

He laughed and tried to stop me from tickling. He even shouted my name before he said, "Stop it!"

I didn't even have the idea how but he managed to flip our position and now he was on top of me. Not wasting any time, he began tickling me harder than I did as a fine. I barely could breath. "L-luhan! Luhan, stop it!"

He did, but he also planted a soft kiss on my lips. My eyes grew bigger in size of the sudden contact. He kissed me slow and gently. As if he was treasuring that moment really, really much despite the game we were playing before. I could feel his was trying to show his love with the kiss.

"I love you," he confessed after he pulled away. His forehead was resting on mine. I could see two red spots on his cheeks. How cute my deer boyfriend.

"I love you, too," and I kissed him back, passsionately.

 

 

--------------------------------------

Err... you guys, I don't mean to disturb your imagination, but you still have to leave comment in the provided space. Thank you! =)