1

Pandora's Box

Autumn.

The single most beautiful season in my eyes. The world starts over then. Nature uses this time to shed the past year and birth something new and glamorous. The sun shone throught the already changing trees illuminating the red and yellows of the leaves. The tempurature was warm that day. The weather wasnt the only good thing. That day was the day my entire life changed. The day I smile back on now. How could that moment be the start of the biggest, best mistakes, fate has ever made? I have yet to find out.

 

I sat in the small window of my little two bedroom apartment. It was nothing modern or fancy and a little rundown but it was enough. I had the window open with a cuo of tea. A warm breeze came and encircled me with the smell of the autmn air. That bitter sweet smell of crunched up leaves that symbolizes the feel of fall and all its beautiful glory. It was a slow day, a sunday. I didnt have to work so I spent the day lounging around with my thick auburn dyed hair up in what looked like a bun, wearing a tshirt and pajama shorts. I loved these days, because frankly I loved being lazy. My eyes scanned the room until I found the book I had been reading. I had just got it yesterday from the library that was down the road. Even i just started it last night I was already almost done. A super reader, thats what I am and always have been, if i get into that book dont think ill be able to stop. I will read until I can no longer open my eyes, or see straight. Grinning I got up and retreived that book off the back of the couch and retuened to my little perch in the window. I set down my tea and went to open the book to where I left off,  but before I could even open the freaking cover I heard a woman's voice shriek.

           "OH MY GAWD!" followed by the sound of keys having a seizure. I chuckled to myself. Yeah, no, I'm sorry I forgot to mention I didnt live alone. Thats ANOTHER reason I enjoy sundays because I usually got time on my own. Don't get me wrong, I love living with my best friend. I just also like my alone time. All other things set aside I wondered what had her so spazed out. After a minute of silently making fun of her as she struggled to open the door, I got up and saved her, and our poor deadlock.

The very second I opened the door a flying mass of pink jumped at me. Taken by surprise I almost fell backwards, but as I have spent years with this spaz I was prepared.TRYING to stand as still as possible, somewhat like a tree, I looked down at my friend who then shrieked again and let go of me.

           "SHUT THE HELL UP!" I heard our neighbor, Old Man Phil yell from down the hall.

           "Sorry Mr. P-man" I shouted back and closed the apartment door. Sighing I turned to hyperventalating bestfriend. Before I could ask, she answered my question.

"THE LETTERS! WE GOT THE LETTERS!" she anounced.

 

 

* THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FINISHED!!!!!! I had to hurry and stop because a certain baby bro of mine decided it was time to try to type himself.*