[Q]

Parenting Riot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Ah… My head hurts…” Krystal whined soon as she opened her eyes from her sleep. She looked around in daze, trying to collect her sense but she ended up closing her eyes back. She grabbed her hair and pulled it hard trying to ease the pain stinging on her head. Last night, Krystal and Kai decided to throw a little drinking party at EXO’s apartment rather than going to a fancy nightclub after Krystal's birthday dinner. She also invited her sister, Donghae, and Taeyeon to come over and have some fun with them. It was so crazy the night before but now she really regretted drinking too much alcohol. Her body alarm woke her up at 6AM and her body just wouldn’t let her sleep any longer. The twins were going to wake up any soon so she needed to prepare breakfast even when her head was spinning 360 degrees.

“Shoot!” Krystal suddenly remembered that she wasn’t sleeping at her own house and hissed in despair. She stayed over in EXO’s place, which means she has nothing to feed the babies this morning. She left everything at home and the formula and porridge powder stocks Kai brought yesterday must’ve running out by then.

Krystal collected all her strength and got up from the bed while still holding to her head. She walked carelessly without looking around and accidentally stepped on something. “AH!” Krystal shrieked when she looked down to find her feet stepping on Lay’s hand. She furrowed her eyebrows thinking why could Lay sleep on the floor and soon realized that she fell asleep in Lay’s room with Lay and Kai. She didn’t know what did Kai do last night that Lay ended up giving his bed to both of them and slept on the floor the whole night instead. Lay must’ve been really high last night that he even ended up losing to Kai.

Krystal immediately went outside the room toward Xiumin’s room. She remembered clearly changing her babies’ clothes in Xiumin’s room; at least that’s the last thing she remembered before anything when blur after the first sip of that strong Vodka shot. She carefully opened Xiumin’s door and peeked inside in a calm state before she went furious when she only found Xiumin sleeping peacefully and neatly on the bed. He was sleeping beside the babies’ blanket; which means he was on guard last night when watching over the twins but she couldn’t find the babies nowhere. She began to panic and woke Xiumin up from his sleep.

“Minseok-ah! Minseok-ah wake up!” Krystal shook his body in hurry and even slapped his arms several time to bring him back to the world as soon as possible. “Where’s Hee and Joon?!” she immediately asked Xiumin whose eyes wasn’t even opened in half.

“. Can’t you see them here?!” Xiumin scolded her with his eyes closed and didn’t yet realize that the babies disappeared from his side.

“You stupid head. Open your eyes and look beside you!” Krystal slapped his arms once again harder; making Xiumin exploded and jumped off the bed. He was going to nag at her but stopped when he saw an empty bed beside him. “I swear I was sleeping beside them last night!”

Krystal really felt like crying and ran outside to go to the next room, which is Baekhyun and Chen’s room. She peeked inside and slammed the door close immediately once she found nothing but useless body lying around here and there inside the room. She was going to wake Kai up and cry when she heard Suho’s voice from downstairs. “Soojung-ah! Come here! Hurry!” 

Krystal stormed to the stairs and gasped when she saw the twins sleeping on the couch. “Omo! My kids!!!” Krystal ran in a speed of light with hanging ajar toward Suho who looked like he was inspecting the twins closely with his eyebrows furrowed.

“How could they end up here??? Oh my God my babies I’m really sorry,” Krystal hugged the both of them once she reached the couch and sniffed around after. “Whoa. The alcohol smells are no joke. Do we really drink that much last night?”

Suho just stayed in silence instead of answering her question. He was sure the smells should’ve been gone by then so the smells weren’t coming from the air. The room had automatic air freshener sprayed in every five minutes so the alcohol smells has never been a problem. So it means the smell came from someone’s mouth. But he had brushed his teeth thrice and made sure all the smells were gone. Krystal had just got there but he had smelled it even before she went downstairs. So…

“Holy . Soojung-ah, I think the adults weren’t the only ones drunk last night.”

 

[five hours before]

 

“OKAY LISTEN YOU ALL ARE GOING TO ROT IN HELL WITH GAYNESS ALL OVER WHILE I’LL END UP GOING TO HEAVEN WITH MY FUTURE WIFE KIM TAEYEON AFTER WE ALL DIED. PEACE ERS I HOPE YOU ALL DIE IN PEACE,” Baekhyun yelled around the room while jumping only with one leg. He folded the other leg to the back and kept on falling down in every 10 to 15 seconds. He had been spitting out nonsense since his fourth glass of Soju and kept on repeating the same thing. The difference was only that it gets louder each time.

Suho, being the only one who still sober at the time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter