4

The Promise of Dandelion

 So so sorry for the late update! I was busy searching for the best school for me lol and I went for a little vacation and I didn't bring my laptop there.

By the way this is the last chapter, hehe hope you like it!


“Soojung!” Minho arrived home and ran crazily to their bedroom. She found Soojung lying on the bed. He carried her to his car and drove crazily to the hospital. As soon as he arrive, he carried her and take her to the emergency room.

“Someone please help my wife! She’s pregnant!”

A nurse approached him and told him to put her on the patient’s bed. Suddenly Doctor Kim appear, “Take her to the labor room! Call a midwife to help her!”

“Doctor! Will she be alright?”

“She will, she’s going to labor right now and I think she need you there.”

Minho was standing there next beside her and holding her tightly. Soojung felt sick all over her body. Minho was looking more and more tense.

“Oh God, I want to push!” Soojung groaned.

The midwife examined her again and shook her head, “Not yet, you’re not fully dilated and it will be bad if you push now.”

Soojung whimpered, “But why do I have the need to push? God I can’t hold it!”

“Because of the way the baby is lying, if you push now you will bruise your cervix.”

“Oh my God if this happened all the time I don’t want to be pregnant again!”

Minho frowned, “Soojung… If I can pregnant too I’ll do it for you, but sadly I can’t.”

She took his collar and brought his face to her, “ you Choi Minho for making me feel like this!”

Minho sighed but the doctor just smiled, “You don’t have to worry about what she said. Woman said things that they don’t mean at time like this. And its good. Swearing help sometimes.”

“I can see the head! You can push in a minute but not now.”

Soojung held Minho’s hand tighter, “Oh my God I want to push so bad!!”

“Wait for a minute.”

Soojung groaned, “God please, can I push now?!”

The midwife nodded, “Yes you can push right now.”

Soojung tried her hardest to push and then she screamed. After a long pushing and screaming, finally the baby was born.

“Soojung! You did it!”

“O-Oppa, I-I did it!”

“November 10th 2013, 12:09 AM, a healty baby boy. His length is 20 inches and his weight is 7 pounds.” The midwife come to them and bring the baby to them. There are blood over all his body and he keep crying. Soojung carried the baby as she started to cry.

“My baby. My son. Thank you for coming to my life.” Soojung kissed his forehead.

Minho looked at them and started to tear up too, he hugged them and kissed Soojung’s forehead. “Thank you Soojung... For being there for me, for loving me, for this child, for everything. You made my life complete. I love you so much.”

Soojung kissed him, “You made my life complete too, Oppa. I love you so much too.”

The doctor come to them and smiled, “Congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Choi. So what will you name him?”

“Minjung!” Soojung said.

“Isn’t that a name for a girl?”

“Minsoo? Minhyuk? Minseok?”

“Why did ‘Min’ always there?”

Soojung giggled, “I take it from your name.”

“Let’s make a difference, what about Yoogeun?”

“Yoogeun is a good name! Yoogeun, Choi Yoogeun, Yoogeunie. Let’s go with Yoogeun.”

Minho laughed, “Ok, We decided to name him Choi Yoogeun.”

The nurse come to them, “Excuse me, but we need to clean him up first.”

“Oh here!”

Minho frowned, “I haven’t carry him...”

“You can carry him later!”

Minho sighed, “Are you tired?”

Soojung closed her eyes and smiled, “I’m tired, but I feel wonderful too.”

“You did a good job. He said as he caressed her head.

“Oh God, I can’t wait to have a daughter.”

“I thought you said that you don’t want to be pregnant again?”

“Oh, did I? I don’t mean it then!” She chuckled.

“Yes we’ll make another later, but for now you have to sleep.”

“What about you?”

“I need to take care of something later. Now sleep!”

After awhile finally Soojung slept while holding Minho’s hand. Minho about to go but Soojung’s hand held him tightly and he afraid that she will awake if he go away and he decided to sleep there with her.


3 months after the birth of their baby, Minho and Soojung celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary. Soojung planed to have dinner in their house. Meanwhile Minho is working, she cook lot of food and played with Yoogeun.

Soojung and Yoogeun were playing with some toys when Minho came home.

“I’m home!” Minho went to Soojung and then he took Yoogeun and kiss him.

Minho lifted Yoogeun up and then Yoogeun chuckled, “Why? Did you miss your Appa?”

“Yes he did, his Omma miss his Appa too but looks like his Appa just remember him.”

“Are you really going to jealous at him because of that?”

“Why? You’re jealous at Yoogeun too everytime I feed him!”

Minho laughed, “Come here you woman.” Soojung laughed and hugged him. He kissed her passionately and Soojung immediately closed Yoogeun’s eyes.

“I love you Soojung”

“I love you too, Oppa.”

They smiled to each other and then Soojung went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. Minho held a bouquet of flowers and hide it behind him.

He walked behind Soojung and showed the bouquet in front of her, “Happy 2nd anniversary to us.”

“Wow! Oppa! This is so lovely, I love this so much!” she took it and hugged him.

Minho smirked, “I know you’ll love it.”

“What is this? Is it dandelion?”

“Yes, it is. And dandelion means faithfulness and happiness. I promise to always be faithful to you and make you happy for the rest of your life.”

Soojung awed and kiss his cheek, “Gomawo, I promise to be faithful and I will make you happy for the rest of your life too.”

Minho brought their forehead together and smiled, “For the rest of our life.”


They ate their dinner and then Soojung was feeding Yoogeun, Minho looked at the sight and felt like he’s the luckiest guy in the world. Minho laughed as she suddenly remember something.

“Why?” Soojung asked.

“You know what Soojung? I was about to buy this flower called lily of the valley because it looks good and it has many good meanings.”

“What is it?”

Sweetness; Tears of the Mary; Return to Happiness; Humility; You've Made My Life Complete.”

“Then why don’t you buy it? It sounds better though.”

Minho sighed, “I can’t”

“Why?”

Minho sulked, “Because its poisonous.”

Hearing that Soojung just laughed and kissed him.


I'm sorry if the end is kinda weird and I just don't know that should I write anymore lol

And yes, so let's just say that they made the promise based on what dandelion means, and I'm sorry I think this story is kinda random tbh but still thank you for reading this!!!

Leave some comments and upvote if you want too! Thank you sooo much for reading this story! Goodbye readers!!

(Btw anyone here read or watch The Fault in Our Stars? Man, I like it so much! I read the book but I haven't watch the movie lol)

Well this is not important but goodbye readers!