2

The Promise of Dandelion

Minho put on his jacket and sneakers and decided to have an early jog. He ran around the neighborhood. The sun already shining this time. After a long time of running he decided to come back.

“I’m home.” He took off his sneakers and went to the kitchen to drink some water. After then he went to their bedroom to check on Soojung. He saw her sleeping on the bed and then he her hair gently. He kissed her forehead and then he went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After taking a bath, he went out half with towel hanging on his hips. He went to the cupboard to take his clothes when suddenly Soojung hugged him from behind.

“Hey.” She said with a husky tone.

Minho keep searching for his clothes and didnt say anything. Soojung sighed and started to cry.

She stuttered “I-I’m sorry.”

“I didnt mean to say that.”

“Minho.. forgive me.”

“Minho-oppa please, I need you.”

“Please answer me” she hugged him tighter and started to kiss his neck.

Minho groaned and then he turned around. He held her face and started to kiss her deeply. He carried her to the bed and keep kissing her. He lies on top of her and then he kissed her everywhere. Soojung returned his action aggressively. After some time of kissing they finally become one and come into a conclusion that they both need each other.


Minho woke up with a smile and hugged Soojung tighter. He her back softly and enjoying the feeling of hugging her in his arms. After awhile, Soojung woke up and kissed him.

“Good morning, oppa.”

“I think its already afternoon, Choi Soojung.”

Soojung looked to the window and saw the sun already shining brightly. Soojung yawned and laid her head on Minho’s chest and Minho her head.

Soojung chuckled, “I can hear your heartbeat.”

“I think this sounds stupid but the image of you wearing my shirt that looks oversized in you, with a fully pregnant body make me turn on.”

“Fully pregnant body make you turn on? Don't you dare after other pregnant woman's body!”

“You're the only pregnant lady that can  make me turn on, Soojung.”

“But seriously, how come you turn on at the sight of me pregnant with this big belly? I look fat though!”

Minho chuckled and kissed her forehead, “Soojung, fat or not, you will be the most beautiful girl that ever existed. And you are the most beautiful pregnant woman too. And by the way, I think we need to wake up and feed you.”

“You’re overreacting! And I’m not feeling hungry.”

“But our baby need it.”

“Oh! Yeah! Our baby! We should eat!” Soojung jumped out of the bed and put on some decent clothes and ran to the kitchen.

“Be careful!” Minho shouted and then he smiled at her cuteness.


Many weeks has passed. This is the 16th week of Soojung’s pregnancy and they went to the doctor again for ultrasound check.

“Mrs. Choi, you need to lie here first."

Soojung nodded as she lie on the bed and Minho's standing beside here and hold her hands tightly.

After awhile, the monitor starts to show the image of the baby movements inside of her, she starts to awe.

“Doctor is that?”

“That's the baby, you can hear the heartbeat too.”

Hearing the heartbeat Soojung started to tear up a little. Minho stared at the monitor and asked, “Do you know what's the gender?”

“No, no please don't tell us!”

“Why? It'll be easier for us to prepare stuff for them.”

“Yeah but i want to wait, I wanna be excited.”

The doctor laughed at their argument, “Ok I'll keep it as secret.”

Minho sighed and started to ask again “Is he healty?”

“He? He could be a she!”

“Well for now i will call him "he"”

“You're so optimist that she will be a son. I want a daughter too!”

Minho sighed, “That doesnt mean I dont want a daughter Soojung-ah”

“We could've twin! A daughter and a son!”

“You're right!”

The doctor laughed, “I'm sorry to make you disappointed but you can see from the ultrasound that there’s only one fetus there."

“We should've worked harder last time. Maybe longer too.”

“Longer? We made her non stop that day since the night until morning, how long should we make her?”

“Maybe we should have a day or two days of non stop .”

Krystal laughed and smacked his hand, “Yah!”

The doctor coughed, “Sorry to interrupt but I think you can make another  child after the 1st one come out later."

“Oh yeah he's right!”

Minho laughed, “Good idea!”


“Minho-oppa” Soojung said as she tried to wake Minho up. She shook Minho’s body and sometime she would bite his ear. After awhile finally he woke up.

“What happen, Soojung?”

Soojung pouted, “I want patbingsu*

“Patbingsu? But its night already.”

“But I want patbingsu so much. I think I could die if I don’t eat it!”

Minho sighed and then remember about pregnant woman’s craving. I guess I really have to buy it.

“Wait here ok. Oppa will buy patbingsu for you.” He said as he patted her head. Soojung smiled and nodded cutely.


*Patbingsu is a Korean shaved ice dessert with sweet toppings such as chopped fruit, condensed milk, fruit syrup, and red bean paste.

Another weird chapter of mine lmao, please do subscribe to this story and tell me what do you think!

If you like it you can upvote too hehe.

Thanks for reading!