1

Falling in love again

Dara's POV:

 

"Loving can cost a lot but not loving always costs more, and those who fear to love often find that want of love is an emptiness that robs the joy from life" my bestfriend Yoona said w/ a sigh. "Come on D, just this one..plssssssssss??" showing her puppy eyes. "Yen's (a/n: yes dara calls yoona yen's 4 yennie lol) im so tired of that blind date thingy and besides I need to study, final's coming" I replied."ppfftt!! Such a kill joy eh? D! I promise, this is the last" yoona said."you said that too when I agreed to date that calvin-taiwanese or so whatever weirdo guy" dara  said chuckling. "I know I know, but he's an exception since you ruined everything" yennie said. "yeah! yeah! Who is it this time yennie??" dara said in defeat. "it's a surprise but trust me D you will liked him, he's smart and charming ,, u'll fall for him at first sight" yoona winks.I just rolled my eyes for what she just say, she keeps on talking about that charming guy and im not actually listening hahaha..

 

------------------------

 

DARA'S POV:

 

And the worst day of my life actually came,,  and here I am standing outside of a high cLass  restaurant that my bestfriend told me. "shxt!! Im ing nervous!!,, why did I agree on this one again?? I sighed in frustration.

 

**beepp**

To D:

From Yennie:

           Yah!! Wer are you?? Ji's texting me saying that he can't find you there??

 

I just rolled my eyes for that "this girl's not helping either" sigh.

 

To Yennie:

From D:

           outside!!x.x yen's can I back out?? Im ing nervous and I think im running out of oxygen *inhales-exhales* T.T

 

I hope it works *cross finger*

 

To D:

From Yennie:

             your overreacting!! This is not ur first time and u ing promised me Sandara Park.. Now! Go inside and find ji or I'll kill tam tam!!

                                                                                

             [ I sighed in defeat]                                                                                                                                                                                

To Yennie:                                                                                                                                                                                                

From D:

           ok! Ok! Ill go inside just don’t touch tam tamie

                                                                                                                                                                                                 

To D:

From Yennie:

            GOOD!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                                         

                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

(====inside====)

   "A guy w/ red tie, wer is he" dara's scanning the place. And w/out her noticing a pair of eyes was watching her from behind

 

Jiyong's POV::

                I looked at her w/ full of longing,, god knows how I missed her .. Regret,longing!! I wish I can turn back time!! I was a total fool for living her. Dara forgive me!!

End's of pov-

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

--Dara felt like someones staring at her so she turned around.. Shocked!! She stared at him w/ wide eyes .. J-j-jiyong?? She whispered, enough for him to hear. Jiyong's is in front of dara now crying "im sorry"!! .. Dara shook's her head "no! dis is not happening" dara said tearing. "comeback to me dara" jiyong said w/ sincerity in his voice. "no!!" dara shouts then runs outside.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

**Dara's POV**

"I was running…im hurt!! Why now jiyong?? Why now??  i am moving on!! You left me w/out explanation.. Now!! u'll comeback saying sorry like nothing happens?? Life !!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

                          [[FLASHBACK]]

Bell rangs** (dara's pov)

         I excitedly went out of my classroom. Yongie and I will celebrate our monthsary today (chuckles) I know he's waiting outside so I run… and for my disappointment he's not there!! I hope he didn't forgot,so I waited there till the  evening cames!! I just cried!!! H e changed!! Hes not the yongie that i met before.. Different from the sweet and loving boyfriend he is now cold and he acts like I don't exist!! I tried to asked him if what is wrong but he just said that he's tired! Tired of my childishness, tired of everything!! I don't actually understand what he said but I know from there he is not happy any more then he turns his back, I cried and cried, I even skipped school!! And after a couple of days I returned to school to know that he is not longer there that he and his family migrated to america.. I was hurt!! From there, I forgot everything and start a new life,, I concentrated on my studies more so I graduated w/ honors in high school.

~~~end of flahback~~~

"I suffered a lot and now he's back",, I stopped from running catching my breath and cried at the riverside.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

**JIYONG's POV**

"where is she??" I was running like crazy.. "!" I kicked the rock out of frustration! And look ahead and there she is crying her eyes out.. I know!! I have no right to talk to her in the moment that I leave her!! But I don't care,, I know im selfish but she's my life I just cant  missed this chance.. I will accept everything!!

Jiyong: dara!!

Dara looks up and found him staring at her

Dara: why now jiyong??

Jiyong: im sorry!! Just pls give me a chance I cant leave w/out u!!!

Dara: uv hurt me once jiyong and . …...

Jiyong: I know!!..he looks down

Dara: {she cups jiyongs face and smiled} and I am a total fool again for accepting you again!

Jiyong smiled and kissed her…der kiss wr passionate, full of longing!! "I love you" jiyong said between der kisses. "I love you too" dara said.. And unknown from the 2  a cute girl was watching them .. "You owe me this one bessie" Yennie smiled.

                                                                                                            

                                                                            ==END==

Precie:^^ sowie 4 d wrong grammars and spelling!! Mah 1st oneshot.