One

Secret Base...

Chaerin's POV~

Monday morning! Me and Dara we’re heading off to school. Since it’s still early, I wanted to take a walk to school.

 

“Hey Chae” Dara mumbled “Can we just take the morning bus? I’m really not in the mood to walk”.

 

“Well you can go by yourself” I answered “I want to take a walk right now”.

 

“Are you sure you’re going to be fine by yourself?” she asked and I just nodded with a smile.

 

“Well ok, see you at school” she then headed off to the nearest bus stop and I continued walking.

 

I walked silently through our neighborhood. I grabbed my I-phone in my skirt’s pocket then I inserted the earphones at my ear, I pressed play and the music started pumping loud.

 

*5minutes passed*

 

I arrived at the school gates still pretty early. I quickly hid my I-phone inside my bag! I silently walked in along with some other student’s I’m not really familiar to!  Just as I got in, I rushed towards the locker area to grab my notes and some books! Once I got there someone tapped me at my back. I turned around to see who it is and it’s Dara!

 

“What took you so long?” she asked crossing her arms at her mid chest acting like an interrogator.

 

“Let me remind you, I walked and you being the lazy ssanttoki we know took the bus” I said rolling my eyes playfully.

 

“HAHAHA just kidding” she claimed laughing hard.

 

“I know! What should we do now?” I asked after closing my locker.

 

“Oh well, let’s grab something to eat! I didn’t eat my breakfast” she asked intertwining her arms with mine. Well since I’m hungry too I’ll just say yes!

 

“Okay! But it’s your treat, okay?” I said doing cute aegyo. I know she can’t resist it.

 

As we’re about to head off to the cafeteria, I suddenly bumped onto someone. I fell hard on my Dara on the other hand had her balance so she didn’t join me falling. It turned out to be a guy. I saw his hand held out for me to hold. I take it as a help so I grabbed his hands and he pulled me up. I quickly bowed saying my apology and he did the same! I haven’t seen him around campus so I assumed his new!

After that we headed off to the cafeteria.

 

*At the cafeteria*

 

“We need to finish our food quickly or we’ll be late” I said munching on the sandwich she bought for me.

 

“Relax! We still have 20 minutes so let’s just hang-out for a bit okay!” she said giving me her signature smile.

 

“Okay!” I said nodding to her statement.

 

“Don’t you think that guy is cute?” she said out of nowhere leaning her face towards mine.

 

“HUH? Who?” I replied confused. I really don’t know what she’s talking about!

 

“Mr. Helping hands duh!” she said rolling her eyes.

 

Mr. helping what? Who- oh! Now I get it! The guy I bumped earlier! Well, he’s cute but why did she ask? Does she have a crush on him? I don’t know! I was shocked when she suddenly stood up to her seat yelling and waving her hands to someone signaling him or her to join us! I turned my head around to see the guy earlier looking dumbfounded by her actions. He walked towards our direction.

 

“Hum Excuse me! Are you talking to me?” he said barely a step away from our table.

 

“Yes! Come and join us for awhile! Think of it as our way of apologizing” she said pointing on the seat beside her. I gave her the what-are-you-doing look and she just shrugged. He slowly took the seat beside me! I can tell he’s feeling awkward cause I feel the same way!

 

Suddenly my phone beeped, I grabbed it on my pocket and flipped it open! I have a text message from Dara! I looked at her and she just smiled. I read it! And it say’s –

 

“I know what you’re thinking and no I’m not flirting with him! I’m finding you a man! HAHAHAHAHA

 

“WHAT?”  I guessed I said it out loud. Everyone there starred at me! I just bowed my head down out of embarrassment!

 

“So what’s your name” she asked him cutting the silence between us! He was so confused at this moment! I could tell!

 

“Hum I’m Yong Junhyung! I’m a transfer student from Japan! I just moved here a few weeks ago”.

 

“Oh! Well I’m Park Sandara! And HERE is my friend Lee Chaerin. Nice to meet you!” she said emphasizing the part where she introduced me!

 

“Since now we are friend’s you can hang out with us! Mind telling me what year are you?” she asked! What is she thinking!

 

“4th year!” he answered.

 

“Oh-My-Gosh We’re 4th year’s too! What a coincidence!” she squealed as happily as she can! Sometimes I wonder why I’m friend with her! But that’s what a friend does!

 

“Really’ that is great!” he said with a smile. He’s cute when he smiles. I was brought back to my senses when Dara’s kicking my foot under the table. I sighed out of pain. She just smiled like an innocent puppy dog!

 

“So’ are we friends now” She asked.

 

“Hum sure! It would be nice!” he replied.

 

“Sorry for my friends silence! She doesn’t talk much if you know what I mean!” she said which earned her a glare from me!

 

“It’s okay” he replied glancing at me before smiling!

 

BRIIINGGGGG! The school bell came growling like hell! We stood up from our seats to walk outside! Dara offered him that he can walk together with us to our room! And he didn’t said no! So we walked together, Him and Dara we’re talking about random stuff’s while I on the other hand kept a distant from him! I just feel awkward when I’m with him!

 

We reached our classroom and he did his self-introduction! After that he sat beside our other classmate Kikwang and I must say they looked pretty much getting along with each other! They looked like best friends who haven’t seen each other for a long time! The class started and I just drifted away . . . SLEEPING!

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

I was dreaming of it again! That horrible nightmare! I saw his face again! How I wanted to run, to cry but I can’t do anything beside’s frozen on the spot I was in! No stop! Please stop! STOP!....

 

“Miss Lee!” I was awakened by the loud yelling of my professor in front of me. I forgot I have fallen asleep! I quickly wiped away the tears forming down in my eyes before I face my teacher!

 

“How’s your sleep Miss Lee?” he asked in a mocking tone.

 

“I’m sorry! It won’t happen again!" Suddenly we heard a loud snoring coming from inside our room! We looked around to find Junhyung-sshii sleeping too! He was sleeping along side with Gikwang!

 

“I’ll get back on you” He said before he stormed on the boy’s direction! He banged Gikwang’s desk creating a super loud noise making the two sleeping boy’s jump into shock!

 

Everybody laughed at their reaction! Kikwang fell down his chair while Junhyung-sshii jumped out of his desk! Laughter filled our room but there is a laughter that outshined the others! Dara’s! She was literally making a scene with her outlandish laugh! And before the teacher could scold the boy’s, he screamed really hard to make Dara shut!

 

“The four of you, follow me!” He said pointing towards the four of us! We followed him outside until we reached the faculty!

 

“Everyone, you’ll be at detention later after class and for now you’ll be cleaning this faculty as for punishment! Do you understand?” He yelled making us step a few step back at him!

 

 “Yes sir!” we all said in unison! Mr. Song soon stormed out leaving us with wet mops and some cleaning aid!

 

“That teacher is a freak!” Said Gikwang!

 

“I know! He’s just jealous because he’s not beautiful like me!” Dara said earning giggles from Gikwang!

 

“Let’s try to joke later and start cleaning!” I said.

 

“OH! I’m too lazy to clean! And to start with I don’t know how to clean anything! Only my face!” said Dara which I rolled my eyes to!

 

I started cleaning the windows! Then the floor! After I finished I realized that I was the only one who’s doing all the cleaning! Dara was busy applying make-up on while Gikwang was just doing some push ups!

 

“Hey! Why aren’t you guy’s cleaning?” I yelled which they completely ignored! Damn I hate them right now!

 

“I’m cleaning” I heard a voice from my behind. As I turned around I saw Junhyung sweeping trash on the floor!

 

“Well good thing he’s not like you Gikwang! You have all the muscles in the world but you have no brain!” I mocked him. “Thanks Junhyung” I thanked junhyung for his cooperation!

 

“No problem” he replied with a cute smile.

 

“Whatever! Since you’re almost half done let’s get out!” Said Gikwang and by mere minute’s we are out of the faculty.

 

We started roaming outside our school building. Were in trouble yes so we thought why not atleast enjoy it! And it serves as Junhyung's Tour around! ,..

 


 

{A/N: How's it?? I decided to make it a chaptered fic >o< ... hahaha tell me what you think?}