Finally Another Real Update!

Complications!

A/N: I'm so sorry I couldn't update for awhile! My school grades were really bad (I had an F in science but I brought it up to a C (; ) Sorry it's a short chapter; I didn't go to sleep until 5am and I woke up at 10am... I'm not even kiddin'... but to make it up I'll update alot sooner (= I also apologise for any spelling mistakes.

Songs I listened to while typing this chapter: Mirotic- DBSK, Man Man HaNi- U-KISS, Shut Up- U-KISS

 

~Two Weeks Later~

~Siwon's POV~

Amber's planning something, I just know it. She hasn't tried to throw her self on me every second she could try. ...Or maybe she gave up? .... Yeah right, Amber NEVER gives up. Never. She didn't give up trying to become a popular girl and look at her now; she's practically the queen..... I guess I'll have to wait and see...

 

~Amber's POV~

Augh! This is getting annoying! Jessica hasn't even tried to break them up and it's been two weeks! I whipped out my phone and dialed her number. "Ungh, Eunhyuk, stop so I, mmm, can take this call... yes...?" Jessica panted. "Ugh, can't you do that some other time? It seems like you're always with a guy everytime I call you, it's gross! Anyways, I need you to start working on breaking Siwon and Heechul up NOW! ASAP!" Jessica mutter something then hung up the phone.

 

~Jessica's POV~

"Do you want to continue now?" Eunhyuk asked me.  I gave him a disgusted look."As if! Beat it!" He slowly walked out of the room muttering under his breath. Now to find Heechul. I walked out to the front of the school. As if it were a sign, there was Heechul, sitting under the Weeping Willow. I seductively walked over to him. "Hey~" I whispered in his ear. He looked up at me. "Can I help you....?" I smirked. "No, but I can help you." I saw Siwon out of the corner of my eye. I pulled Heechul closer and 'passionately' kissed him. "WHAT THE HELL?"

 

~Siwon's POV~

I watched Jessica kiss Heechul and the only thing I said was the first thing that came to mind: "WHAT THE HELL?"

 

~Gem's POV~

I saw it all. Jessica kissed Heechul, Siwon screaming, everything. I leaned over to whisper something to Laura, YenYen, Yesung, Taemin, and Onew, "'s going down... deserves what she gets." We all laughed.

 

A/N: I'm sorry it's so short ;w; I just want to sleep and possibly start my KeMaru forgive me!