Chapter One... Finally...

Complications!

A/N: As promised, Chapter one! Enjoy!

 

Chapter One

~Gem's POV~
Highschool ! Especially when you were classified as a nerd at your old highschool! My best friends are YenYen,  and Laura, also a nerds. The momement we stepped through the doors, everyone was staring at us. Something doesn't feel right........
Maybe it's my hair? It's short blonde and light blue...... oh well... I never quite fit in anyways.

~Laura's POV~
We walked through the doors of our new highschool and everyone started staring at us. Maybe it was because we looked like? We all wore
glasses. Soon someone approached us. "Hi! I'm Onew~! I like chicken and I also like you~!" he said pointing at me. I blushed. "Wanna be friends?" he smiled real cutely. As if I was going to say no to him! "Sure~" I said. "Yay! Follow me and let me introduce you guys to my other friends~!" Gem made a face and mouthed, 'he's too happy!' But she followed him anyways.

~YenYen's POV~
OH. MY. GOD. That Onew guy is soooo hot!! I bet his friends are even cuter~!! We followed Onew and soon came upon a huuuuge group of hot guys. Soooo glad I'm getting contacts!! I'm so changing my hair and clothes too!!! They'll be BEGGING to me once I finish my makeover. Two of the guys from the giant group walked over. "Onew, who are they?" the dark haired one asked. "Oh! Hi Key~! Um, um... I never asked for their names..." he put his hand on the back of his head. "I'm SungRin... just, please, call me Gem." Gem spoke up from beside me.

~Taemin's POV~
"Wow.. Gem? That's interesting.... I like it! It suits you... it's pretty" I said. Wait... DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD!? "Er... thanks..." she said. I mentally slapped myself. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid!' I thought. "I'm Laura," The girl on the right of Gem said. She's pretty too~! "Hi!" I said and stuck out my hand. She looked at it and hesitantly took it and shook it. Leeteuk came up behind me and whispered in my ear, "I'll bet she's a nerd!!" Onew over heard and punched him on the shoulder. "She can't be a nerd! She's too pretty!" Laura blushed, then turned to Leeteuk. "At least I have brains! You look like you don't get higher than a C on your report cards!" Leeteuk stared open-mouthed at her. His eye twitched. He opened his mouth the speak but the girl with the black and neon green hair spoke up. "Ummm, I'm YenYen..." I smiled at them cutely. "I'm Taemin, the guy who hasn't spoken a word is Kibum, just call him Key. And that idiot doesn't get higher than a C on report cards. His name is Leeteuk." I giggled as Leeteuk's face turned red. "I'm. Going. To. KILL. YOU!!!" he said as he gritted his teeth. Laura looked like she was about to die laughing, while Gem was literally on the floor laughing her head off. YenYen looked... sober...

~YenYen's POV~
God, they're so childish! What's so funny about someone getting a C?! Hot guys aren't supposed to be smart! "Who are they?" I asked pointing to the rest of the group behind Onew, Taemin, Key, and Leeteuk. "Oh, them. The blonde is Jonghyun.... he's off limits..." I swear Key glared at Onew when he said that... oh well. "...the one that looks like an alien and is extremely tall is Minho..." Minho and Jonghyun looked up hearing their names. Onew waved them over. "Jonghyun, Minho, these lovely ladies are Gem," he said pointing at Gem. "Laura," he said pointing beside me. "and YenYen," he said pointing at me. "Nice to meet you," Jonghyun and Minho said simultaneously. Gem, me, and Laura mumbled, "Yeah, hi..." One of the many remaining guys walked over. "Hi! I'm Yesung~!" My jaw dropped to the floor. He. Is. Totally. HOT!!!

~Yesung's POV~
Hehe, the new girls are cute~! Especially YenYen! (A/N: He overheard them talking.) When I was introducing myself, YenYen looked at me for the first time. When she saw me, her jaw literally hit the floor. 'Keke~ This'll be easy to get her!' I thought. I blinked and when I opened my eyes, YenYen's hand was in my face. I was half tempted to it but, at the last minute I decided to shake it instead. "I'm YenYen, my favorite color is neon green, obviously. My best friends are Gem and Laura." I smiled at her. "Like I said, I'm Yesung."

~Siwon's POV~
Gah! Ever since Amber broke up with Key she's been throwing herself on me! How does she not know I'm gay!? Everyone knows! I've even kissed my boyfriend, Heechul, in public! Arrgh this is frusterating! Well, maybe I can make her think I'm not interested if I pretend to like the new girls. I'll just have to let Heechul know of my plans. I looked over at the new girls. One of them, the blond and blue haired one, looked at me. I winked at her and gave her a charming smile. Her face immediately turned pink. I saw Amber out of the corner of my eyes. She looked mad. She watched it all. I smirked. Phase one complete.

~Amber's POV~
Ever since I broke up with Key, I've been trying to get the Siwon's attention. I've pretty much been throwing myself on him and he hasn't been reacting. 'I can't believe this, all the guys and girls in this school want me!' I thought. Now all of a sudden there are three new girls! I saw Siwon looking at them. One of the new geeks looked at him. I saw him smile and wink at her. I didn't see her reaction because I was too busy glaring daggers at Siwon. Oh, by the way, I know Siwon likes guys BUT, he also likes girls. I know he's dating Heechul but, he, too, likes girls and I know just the girl that can break them up. Luckily, I've got her on speed dial. I whipped out my phone and hit '1'. "What can I do for you, Amber?" the on the other end of the phone asked. "Ahh, Jessica, I need your help breaking up Siwon and Heechul. Go after Heechul" There was a pause. 'Don't say no Jessica!' I thought. Eventually, she answered. "My pleasure,"
    
~Key's POV~
For the first week after Amber broke up with me, I was crushed. I've moved on now. I'm with my loving boyfriend, Jonghyun (A/N: Awww<3) there's just one thing that confuses me; she throws herself at Siwon again and again... doesn't she know he's gay? Oh, did I mention that now there are three new chicks at the school? Their names are something like Jewel, Karen, and YinYang. That's just GREAT! They ALL remind me of Amber!

~Heechul's POV~
That Amber chick better stop throwing herself on MY Siwon unless she wants to live in hell! This has been going on for over a month! I'm sick of it! There are three new girls, one looked at Siwon and blushed. better stay the hell away!

~Jessica's POV~
I was in the shower room finishing up with Dongho (A/N: I couldn't think of any other guy at the time) when my phone rang. It was Amber. I smirked and shooed Dongho away. "What can I do for you, Amber?" I asked. "Ahh, Jessica, I need your help breaking up Siwon and Heechul. Go after Heechul." I paused and thought it over. Finally, I decided. "My pleasure."
 
A/N: And here it is! Chapter one! Finally! I hope you enjoy! Please no silent readers! I enjoy reading comments and looking at subscribers! Saranghae!!!<33