Meet Again

But She's My Ex-Wife!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They moved their cars at the roadside so that the others can use the road as usual. The situation are so tensed at there. Luhan's secretary just looked at his boss and the other young lady weirdly. Both of them were glaring at each other without speak anything. 

"Ehm, so what about your car, sir?" Mr. Kang, Luhan's secretary asked him which make Seohyun flinched a little. 

"It is your fault right? So, I want you to pay all the damages that you've done." Luhan stated and looking at Seohyun while her, as usual with her pokerface. 

"Tch! Damages? Oh puh-lease! It is just a small scratch and sure I'll pay for it."

"Really? Don't you know that this car is BMW X6M?"

"Oh yeah? So what? My brother also had this stupid branded car and for your information Mr. Xi Luhan! I'm a detective slash a police officer not a drug dealer. You think I can't pay for it?"

"So why not you pay right now? You moron."

"WHAT!"

~

"Surely I will kill you Xi Luhan, if you dare to-"

"To what?" Seohyun flinched. *Idiot! Why this oldie in here* She thought to herself while smacked her head at the table which make her team leader smiled while shook his head. 

"Stop cursing at me and I want you to be focuse. We had another case." Her team leader said while sat down. 

"Where the others?" 

"We are here." Three people came into the room while sit down on their seat. In team 2 (Seohyun's team) there are five people in the team. 

Kim Seungyeon

He is the team leader. People always respect him because of his attitude and passion on handle a case. He always be patient and don't like to rush. He always b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter