Contemplations

Truth Will Only Show Love

The day came by like a whizz and as soon as night took over, Sulli was feeling very jubilant. The last few days have passed by quickly and it definietly seemed like Taemin was trying to make it up to her. Kai, well, lets just say he liked to be more alone. His shady and mysterious personality perhaps wasn't something Sulli really was used to-better let him be. Or maybe, he has his eyes on another girl? 

She thinks that if Kai does find someone he likes, that would be the best for him, as long it isn't her. Reality was coming closer to her now, not that it wasn't before, haha. (XD) But the fact that Taemin spends so much time to reach her goals in what she wants to accomplish, how will she know that he's ever going to leave her again someday?

What if? He chooses last minute to leave her for a foreigner? Better knock on wood. Or, he thought of her as a nice soul mate, which they shared some great moments together before he goes off and marries someone else. What if Taemin is gay? What if, he is bi?!

*

Sulli has the urge to knock herself out to get her to sleep. She knows that she overthinking everything and what's important, is that Taemin is currently staying as a faithful friend/future boyfriend to her right now. It made her happy, have sweet dreams, and sometimes wondering if she can ever muster the courage to peck him back for all those secret and quick kisses he gives her when no one is looking.

Taemin is so sweet. He's so caring, adorable, cool, and chic. What other guy could I ask for? He's smart, well, I'm smarter, but we help each other. But I still don't know if we're friend zoned. I mean, it isn't completely official after we became normal friends again when Jiyoung came into our life.

Sulli's pov:

Geez....I think I'm going to take a shower to refresh my mind. There's too mate going on lately, and I really need a break. Let me be in peace for a while, that would be really appreciated.

end pov.

----

Meanwhile, Taemin who was in the room next to her was smiling brightly. He, who was sitting at the patio looking over the ocean waves felt soothed and in glee. It was always fun with Sulli. Never had he had more fun with any other person...including family and ex-girlfriends. His hyungs thought he was a weirdo and they cried at his jokes. Somehow, only Sulli understood and both of them were able to laugh together.

She's the one. She has to be.

If he had to prove to her, would she overthink it? Would his best friend, Sulli, welcome him again as a boyfriend? Or would she like to stay friends? Taemin gives a slight frown before straightening his brows once more. She's understanding, Sulli understands me. What is there to be afraid of?Shall I confirm my love once again for her? Or am I being too bold?

(A/N: lol why do i feel like i writing something similar to the balcony scene in Romeo and Juliet?)

Taemin doesn't know what would come next. But he does know, for a fact, that if the waves helped him relax, then Sulli was much more and that she was like the guardian because he does whatever she tells him to do.

*

As Sulli came out of the shower and changed into her pajamas, she walked out into the balcony. The stars were so pretty tonight, and she couldn't help but wonder if she could shine just as bright in Taemin's eyes. Please notice me Taemin! 

"How I wish I know whether or not he liked me for real! Love isn't all fun and games, I do not want to risk my heart to break!"

As she spoke those words out loud, she didn't realize that Taemin was just beside her. The only thing separating them was the divider for each room's balcony, but otherwise, they were as close as they could be.

"Will he ever love me? Or am I his toy for now? If we do love, he better stay faithful!"

Taemin smiled. So, that's what his bestie was thinking about. About him. It definitely kept the smile wide on his face as he continued to listen to her long confession pouring out of her. Sulli was a innocent girl who thought things deeply, if he was to cheat, he's pretty sure that she would have already predicted it or saw it coming. 

"I would never cheat on you, Sulli.'

"Eh?"

"I heard you Sulli. You're so cute!"

"OMG!ASDFGHJKL, YOU HEARD ME!? You heard my confession? AW! WELL WHAT A COINCIDENCE, MY WORLD IS GOING TO FALL APART NOW! >.<"

"Don't die of embarassment."

"I'm very much embarassed right now. Eavesdropping is very bad, Taemin!"

"Sorry, couldn't help it! But, I really want us to be together, so....give us a change again?"

"Hmmmm....we'll see!"

"EH?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow, hehe~"

Taemin's face: :3

"Good night, Taem....... Fine, I'll tell you. You have the next few days including the ones where we travel exotic new countried to make me believe that we can be together. Won't be hard right? You know me, I know you."