Long Time No See.... I Missed You

Truth Will Only Show Love

For the days after at school, it was just like how Sulli and Taemin had imagined.

Taemin everyday was stalked but his cousin, Suzy and now Jiyoung. As for Sulli, well she couldn't really reach Taemin when his occupied can she? Staying at edge of his day made Taemin sad, but really what kind of solution can help? Meanwhile as Taemin was bothered, Sulli found her peace. A perfect timing to sort out her thoughts without being disturbed. Yet at random times, Kikwang oppa would comeby just to say hi.

Sulli sat under the apple tree, took out her ipod and went to her playlist and clicked the one that was entitled sad. Lately, once Taemin have been busy, Sulli was influenced by the mood. Taking a turn into ballads instead of pop or hiphop, she hummed her way into songs from 2AM and 4men.


don't ask me if I love you or not
you might not believe me, but I want to break up

oh~ I, who held you through hard times, who comforted you in pain
yes, that same person is trying to forget you.

i'm sorry i can't smile for you
i'm sorry but let's break up
i'm sorry i can't smile for you
i'm sorry but let's break up

let's break up let's break up let's break up

 

As she hummed, she thought to herself. Taemin and I have been through so much? Even though we're best friends, doesn't mean we'll be friends forever.... just like Heechul said, life has a turning point, is this my turning point right now?

We're best friends.

Or at least he thinks we are. 

Am I still his best friend?

---

Taemin on the otherside tried to swat his distractions away from him. ( Jiyoung and Suzy) Everyday, they clung onto him like flies, making him feel really irritated. If Sulli was nearby, she would've cracked up soem jokes to cheer his mood.... instead, she was away from him, across from his direction looking down upon herself at the apple tree.

Suzy and Jiyoung: Taemin oppa! (whining) What are you thinking about?

Taemin:*goes back to reality* Nothing.... (but really thinking, get out of the away, you're so annoying! Gees)

Jiyoung: Oppa, have you packed for the trip yet?

Taemin: eh.... waeyo?

Suzy: Anyway, do you think I'll look good in a bikini?

Taemin felt akward. Why was Suzy asking him that and most of all, what was a bikini?! He clearly didn't understand what a bikini was... usually, Sulli translated all girl talk to him. Or he was just too innocent.... (lol)

Taemin looked away from the 2 pest-like girls and glanced at Sulli. She fell asleep with a small smile on her face,

Taemin's pov:

Sulli looks so pretty when shes asleep........wait for me araso? After I clear these people out of the way, we can talk again.

end pov.

Taemin put on a small smile. It was a relief that  Sulli was still ok after they hadn't communicated for like 2 weeks? I really owe you one Kikwang hyung, and Heechul hyung....

As for now, we'll see what fate brings, then'll we'll know if we're actually dated to be with each other.

---

At Taemin's home.

Jiyoung: Oppa! Can you help me pack?

Taemin: *sighs* You haven't started?

Jiyoung: Aniyo... I want you to pack with me :)

Taemin: Mianhe, I have some important things to do, ask Heechul hyung will you?

Jiyoung: *pouts* Buts he is unfriendly!

Taemin's pov:

Ohmygawd. Stop the ageyo, it doesn't suit you and its really annoying. Gosh, how did slip my way through those girls back then? >.

end pov.

Jiyoung: Please oppa? *batts eyelashes*

Taemin: Mianhe.... (shouts) HEECHUL HYUNG! CAN YOU PLEASE HELP JIYOUNG WITH HER LUGGAGE?! YOU"BE GOT GREAT STYLE SO JUST HELP HER OUT WILL YOU?

Heechul: *Hmmph* YOU OWE ME BRAT!

Taemin slipped out of the house and knocked onto Sulli's door next door.

Taemin: Sulli! Open the door, please?

There was no response.

Taemin: Where have you gone now? (upset and worrying)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lol, i think this may be my last update before hiatus.... cuz exams. :/ Well, then see you all soon :)