New Love Game

Truth Will Only Show Love

Taemin's pov:

            I just finished breaking up with another girl, today. I mean, I understand their sad, and all that. But things were always taken care of, I mean Sull helps me with everything. She helps the girl I broke up forget me, but in the end, they still secretly like me, and hope to be with me.:) The reason why I break up with these girls, is either I forgot who they are, theey don't stand out, or I felt like playing with a new heart. Sulli hates it when I date girls, she said I always break they're hearts. But hello? They are a bunch of stressful people. You know, they PMS so their mood gets cranky? I basically dated all the girls in my whole school. And no, they are no nerds. Just popular, and adverage. And to be honest, I like dumped every girl I dated, the game has gotten boring. BTW, I am not heartless though... who wouldn't be sad if someone broke up with them?

end pov.

Taemin was eating lunch in the cafeteria, and things were normal. No food fights, no extra talking, just all eyes on him and his lunch. He bascially had a whole table to himself with Sulli sitting next to him. All teh rest of the students including boys and his ex lovers would be crammed in other tables looking at Taemin. Taemin was the most good looking person in the whole school, he was the heart throb. All the teachers love him due to his looks and his pro skills in Academics. Sometimes, his teachers would offer him their cookies, adn etc.

Sulli: Yo, Minnie.

Taemin: Shhhh! Don't call me that at school!

Sulli: What does this mean? You and I is r square pie? As in math? Its another love letter to you, I'm correcting and reading. ^^

Taemin: It means that the girl and I are meant to be together.

Sulli: Oh! (hits her own cheek) I knew that!

Taemin: Pabo:P

Taemin's pov:

            School is getting more boring every year! I have dating noonas, to younger girls, and all that is left is the female teachers. I just don't date random girls on the street who flirt with me, because I don't know them, and they might harm me  and use me to their own advantage...the only person I haven't dated is....my best friend, Sulli. She've never dated, so she should be fragile, but she probably thinks I'm crazy. She told me she doesn't date players!*cough* Like me....All guys would like to date her, but they're afraid that I'll punch them. They think if she gets hurt, they'll get hurt by me. Since I'm yes, a bit overprotective over my best friend. I just don't like guys flirting with her, she'll become high.... But chinja? She'll hunt them down if those guys or girls harm her, she is a black belt in martial arts...

end pov.

Sulli: Oppa!

Taemin:..

Sulli: Minnie Mouse, you there?

Taemin:..

Sulli: Pabo! :P

Taemin: ... I need a new game.

Sulli: What? You're gonna redate those s? And..

Taemin: No. Lets make a deal...

Sulli: Okay?

Taemin: Go on a date with me.

Sulli:.. (blank face and expression)

Taemin: Hello? Yeobo?

Sulli: ... what T.T! You and me?

Taemin: Yea... you're th only girl I haven't dated!

Sulli: If you harm me, be ready for a black eye! (forms hand into fist)

Taemin: Jagiya.... want ice cream?

Sulli: (smacks Taemin's head) Who are you calling Jagiya and honey? Or do you call everyone that?

Taemin's pov:

               Gosh. I called her jagiya, and yeobo. I don't even call other girls that. -_-!? Have I actually developed feelings for my best friend!?

end pov.

Sulli: Whatever, ice-cream? Minnie, I'll race you there! :p

Taemin: We're supposed to hold hands! (pout)

Sulli: Hold hands?

Taemin: Yea, to show we're dating!

Sulli: This is a complete new expirence for me, Taemin! I don't know anything!

Taemin's pov:

       She's so cute! :) Maybe I will have to make the first step to get this game ticking...:) 

end pov.

Taemin:  I don't know anything! :p (mimicing Sulli)

Sulli: Yah, ice-cream, ka ja!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sry for short ch. this is just the beginning though! :)