Chapter One

Unstoppable Feeling

 

-Chapter 1-

 

A certain red-haired girl was walking across the hallway, as she was humming a little song. Her hands were plunged in both of her pockets, and she was noisily chewing a gum in .

"Goodmorning Taeyeon, you look very pretty today, as usual."

'Damn it' she thought. She'd recognize that voice anywhere.

A tall guy with a jet black hair stood before her. 

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"What else? I'm here to walk you to your classroom." the guy smiled.

Taeyeon scoffed and raised an eyebrow, "Why would i walk with a loser like you?" she said harshly, but the guy didn't mind. Instead, he presented a lovely boquet of roses in front of Taeyeon.

"Well, would you at least accept this flowers which i bought for you?"

Taeyeon faked a smile and grabbed the flowers from the guy. 

"Aww.." she mocked, then she threw the flowers directly at the guy's face. "You sicko! Why would you think i would accept this piece of trash from you?"

The guy looked pissed but he tried to held himself back. "You..." he cursed under his breath. "You're the piece of trash you scumbag! Do you even know how epensive these flowers are?! And i even bought them just for you!" 

Taeyeon glared at the guy. No one, i mean no one, has ever shouted at Taeyeon before. Not even her own parents. Taeyeon took a long breath before she stepped on the guy's foot.

"Oww!" he cried as he held his aching foot. 

"Whatever! I didn't even ask you to buy me these. Stupid jerk!" Taeyeon walked away as quickly as possible. 

 

 

"Yah, i can't believe what you did to Junho. He was just giving you flowers for Pete's sake!" Taeyeon's bestfriend, Yuri, exclaimed as she heard Taeyeon's story.

The two girls were seated at the back of the classroom, having their own conversation.

"Oh come on Yul, don't tell me you feel sorry for him." Taeyeon said, rolling her eyes at her tall friend.

"Of course i feel sorry for him! He wasn't doing anything wrong to you and yet you stepped on his foot and called him a stupid jerk!"

Taeyeon hit her desk loudly which startled the other students. "Yah, should i remind you that he stole a kiss from me on my cheek?!"

"Oh God Taeyeon, that was 9 years ago! We were barely 10 years old that time!" 

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and stared outside the window. "Whatever, i still hate him. If you feel sorry for him that much, then why don't you date him?" 

Yuri sighed and went back to her seat.

"Yow! What's up everybody!" a tall, slim girl walked inside the room, she was holding a bag of chips on her hands.

"Yah Choi Sooyoung, what did i tell you about no eating inside the classroom?" Kim Hyoyeon, the class president, scolded Sooyoung who just stuck out her tongue. 

"Whatever." Sooyoung commented as she sat on her seat and began eating her snack like a hungry beast.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon plunged in her earphones in both of her ears as she stared blankly outside the window. She didn't notice their homeroom teacher come in, with two girls following him from behind.

"Good morning class," the teacher started, "I am here to introduce to you two new exchange students from America. Please be kind to them and warmly welcome them here in our university."

Taeyeon finally noticed the teacher and focused her eyes in front.

"Annyeong hasseyo, I am Jessica Jung." a slim girl with strawberry blonde hair said as she bowed. The guys started to whistle. 

"Wow! She is one hot lady!!" one guy commented.

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow. "I get it that she's y, but she looks so weird. She doesn't even smile." she thought.

Just then, another girl, a brunette this time, stood in front and said, "Annyeong hasseyo, i'm Stephanie Hwang Miyoung! But i would prefer it if you would call me Tiffany instead." she beamed an amazing eyesmile which made the students go wild.

"She's so pretty!" another guy commented.

Taeyeon stared at Tiffany for a moment. For some reason, Tiffany's eyesmile made her heart skip a beat. 'Strange.' Taeyeon thought.

"Okay Jessica, seat in front of Taeyeon." the teacher said, then he turned to Tiffany. "And you Miyoung, you may sit besides Taeyeon."

'Oh great'. Taeyeon thought sarcastically. She will now be surrounded by two American exchange students in everyday of her life.

 

-Taeyeon's POV-

I continued to stare outside the window as i felt those two exchange students sit on their seats which were so close to me.

Aish, of all seats, why here besides me?

As you can see, i dislike, no, i HATE new students, especially those who came from other countries. 

"Uhm excuse me," i felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned my head to my right, and saw that Tiffany girl staring at me. Okay fine, i guess her eyes are beautiful, but nothing more than that.

"You dropped your pen." she pointed to my ballpen resting on the floor near my chair.

"Oh.." i said as i picked up my pen. 

"What's your name?" she asked. 

I raised an eyebrow at her. Why is she talking to me? FYI, i don't talk to newbies.

"Why?" stupid question, Taeyeon.

"Well, i just wanted to ask. So that we can be friends." she beamed another eyesmile of hers. Gosh, i hate it when she's doing that.

"I don't make friends with new people." i said coldly as i turned around and faced the window. Somehow, i felt guilty about how i acted towards her, but still, i don't care. I hate newbies.

 

-Tiffany's POV-

Okay, what the heck is up with her? I mean, i tried being nice, but she just acted cold and harsh towards me. So much for being 'friendly'.

Anyways, i think she's cute. Don't get me wrong, but she looks like a ten year old. But her attitude seriously turns me off.

"Psst Fany." Jessica called.

"Yep?"

"I'll be sleeping for a while. Wake me up when class is done." he yawned. Aigoo, this sleeping princess doesn't even care about class.

"Yah, you can't sleep now! It's our first class, you have to pay attention or else you won't learn anything." 

She sighed and said, "That's why i was born with natural intelligence. I don't have to listen to class discussions anymore. I'm already smart."

I rolled my eyes. Sometimes, Sica can be such a show-off.

 

Later on, the class bell finally rang. So i got up from my seat and went towards Jessica who was still sleeping peacefully.

"Hey Jessie, wake up." i poked her cheek, then she pouted a bit. 

"I don't want to." she murmured.

"Oh come on, i'm freaking hungry! Let's just go to the cafeteria." i whined.

She sighed in defeat and got up from her seat. "Fine." 

I smiled and grabbed her hand before we left the classroom.

For some reason, i felt like someone was watching us.

 

-Taeyeon's POV-

Yes! Finally it's breaktime. I've been waiting for this moment. 

I hurriedly approached Yuri and pinched her cheek.

"Hey Yuri-ah!!" i teased in a sing-song voice.

"Yah, let go of my cheek you danshin!" she hissed.

"What did you just call me?" 

"Danshin." she repeated, with much more emphasize of the word 'danshin' this time.

"Aish you little.." i was gonna slap her , but Sooyoung suddenly butted in.

"Aigoo you two little squirts! Enough fighting, and lets' just head to the canteen now. I'm craving for food." she said.

Yuri and i punched her shoulder. "Shikshin!" we teased.

Just then i turned my head and saw Tiffany approaching that blondie. Then she held her hand.

"Yah Tae, what are you staring at?" Yuri nudged me. I looked back at her and said, "Nothing Yul, nothing." 

 

Later on, we headed at the cafeteria, and it was crowded by a huge sea of students.

"I hate crowded places." i commented as we sat down at a table in the middle.

"Unnies!" the three of us turned our heads and saw a panting Yoona approach our table.

"Hey where have you been? And why are you all sweaty?" Sooyoung asked.

"I was in the library." Yoona replied.

"With whom? Yuri teased as she elbowed Yoona.

"I was with nobody!" Yoona suddenly defended herself which made the three of us smirk.

"You were with Seohyun weren't you?" i teased. 

"No i wasn't!" 

"Yeah you were." the three of us said at the same time.

"Aish.." Yoona's cheeks were flushed red which made me, Yuri, and Sooyoung burst into laughter.

Our laughter suddenly stopped when the two American exchange students suddenly approach our table.

"Excuse me, can we sit here with you guys?" Tiffany asked.

Yuri smiled. "Sure you ca-" 

"No." i said coldly.

Sooyoung, Yuri, and Yoona looked at me with questioned faces. I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" i asked.

"Why won't you let them sit with us?" Yuri asked.

"No, it's okay. We'll go and sit somewhere else." Tiffany said.

"But all the tables are already full." Jessica complained.

"Taeyeon!" Sooyoung looked at me.

"I said no and that's final." i said before i stood up and walked away.

"Taeyeon!"

"Kim Taeyeon!"

"Taeyeon unnie!"

I heard them call my name, but i ignored them. I went inside the restroom and washed my face on the sink.

I stared at myself in the mirror. "Is there something something wrong with me?" i asked aloud.

"Yes." i heard someone say from behind. I turned around and saw her standing there, arms crossed and eyebrow raised. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I apologize if you're quite confused in how the story is going. But don't worry, you'll understand it as soon as you read the next chapters, okay? SNSD fighting! Taeny hwaiting!