“Good morning.”

Sweet Home of Mine {{TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED}}

Unless stated, all the oneshots in this au series will be PG-15

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Something is lightly blowing on Zitao’s face, waking him a few moments later.

 

Zitao wrinkles his nose and he giggles, keeping his eyes closed in the futile attempt of trying to go back to sleep. The blowing stops and something warm is suddenly in front of him.

 

“I know you’re awake, Zitao,” a deep voice says. “You can’t exactly giggle in your sleep.”

 

Zitao opens his eyes slowly and smiles at the blurry sight of his handsome husband, kissing the tip of his nose. “I can moan, though. Wanna test that out?”

 

Yifan chuckles and drapes an arm over Zitao’s hip, squeezing him lightly. “Don’t you dare,” he pats Zitao’s hip. “It’ll be too early in the morning for me to want to take you.”

 

Zitao raises an eyebrow playfully at that. His hand slips underneath the covers and Yifan jolts when something comes into contact with his half-hard member. “Apparently not too early for your waking dragon?” he smirks.

 

Yifan slaps Zitao’s hand away, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close to his chest. “Last night was amazing,” he mumbles into Zitao’s ear, the latter shivering in his hold. “But unlike your unusual self, you were so needy. I had to satisfy you for the better part of the evening. Or should I say morning?”

 

Zitao laughs and his arms slither to Yifan’s dirty blonde hair, tugging on it silently. Yifan leans forward and they meld their lips together, Zitao giggling into the kiss. “Good morning,” he whispers when they pull apart.

 

Yifan inhales Zitao’s scent and kisses his bare shoulder. “Good morning to you too, love.” He nudges his husband’s shoulders. “Now come on. Time for you to get dressed. I don’t think our kids would want to see their mommy in the kitchen.”

 

The door bursts open by then, startling Yifan and Zitao. The twin sounds of feet pattering against their floor is heard next, before two hyperactive lumps jump on their bed. Zitao squeaks and brings the covers closer to himself while Yifan flails around, trying to make sure that his lower body isn’t getting trampled by little feet.

 

“Mommy, mommy, good morning!”

 

“Daddy, happy father’s day!”

 

“Hey! I wanted to greet him first!”

 

“But you went to mommy first!”

 

“Boys, calm down,” Zitao laughs, sitting up and wrapping his arms around the older twin. He presses a kiss on the top of Luhan’s head, smiling as Sehun is made to sit on Yifan’s lap. “It doesn’t matter who greeted daddy first. Daddy loves the greeting no matter how late it is.”

 

“Even if it was said tomorrow?” Sehun asks, craning his neck to look at his daddy.

 

Yifan chuckles. “Even if it was said tomorrow.”

 

“Okay.” Sehun then stands up on chubby little legs and grabs Yifan’s face with both of his hands. His face determined, he says “happy father’s day” in the most serious manner before pecking his father’s lips.

 

Yifan laughs and kisses his son back. “Thank you, Sehun.” He smiles at Luhan. “Thank you, Luhan.”

 

Luhan smiles widely, proud that he was still the first one to greet his father.

 

Zitao shakes his head. “All right, then. What do you boys want for breakfast?”

 

“Pancakes!”

 

“With chocolate syrup!”

 

“And whipped cream!”

 

“And a strawberry on top!”

 

“Don’t forget orange juice!”

 

“With lots of pulp!”

 

“And our Sesame Street straws!”

 

“The curly green ones!”

 

“Do I look like a fancy bed and breakfast to you?” Zitao asks with a raised brow. He sighs and ruffles Luhan’s hair. “Fine, but let’s see what daddy wants first, okay? It’s his day and he might want something different.”

 

The twins pout simultaneously.

 

“Hmm, I don’t know …” Yifan stretches, the cold air biting at his exposed abdomen. “I was thinking of something … local. How about Chinese?” How about you, he mouths to Zitao instead.

 

Zitao turns bright red and he reaches over to smack Yifan on the arm. “Since daddy’s being uncooperative today, I guess pancakes will be on today’s menu. Now run along and go watch TV or something.”

 

The twins cheer for joy, both of them kissing their parents on the cheek and scrambling off the bed. Once they’re out of earshot, Zitao pounces on Yifan, attacking him with punches and slaps.

 

“Ow, ow, ow!” Yifan winces. “What’s that for?”

 

“You dirty-minded little ert, you!” Zitao punches Yifan once more on the bicep, where already a nice bruise is starting to form.

 

“Hey,” Yifan protests. “I’ll have you know I’m not so little.” His eyebrows waggle. “Do you want proof?”

 

Zitao smacks him over the head. “Not so loud!” he hisses, eyes darting to the door that was still left open. “What if our kids catch what you’re saying?” He shudders. “Oh God, Yifan, I don’t think I can live with the fact that my kids can curse so freely when they don’t even know what comes after thirty!”

 

Yifan raises an eyebrow. “Honey, relax. Unless Luhan and Sehun can even understand and accept that PowerPuff Girls is fake, then we have no worries about them.”

 

The concerned look wouldn’t leave Zitao’s face. “Are you sure?”

 

Yifan gives him a look. “Have I ever been wrong with you?”

 

Zitao sighs and slaps his arm again (for good measure) before capturing Yifan’s lips with his. “I love you,” he says into the kiss, crawling into Yifan’s lap to kiss him better.

 

“I love you too,” Yifan mumbles, one hand snaking around Zitao’s waist and the other in his hair. “Happy father’s day to you.”

 

Zitao chuckles. “I’ve been called ‘mommy’ for so long that I tend to forget that I’m a guy too, that I’m also a father.”

 

Yifan’s grin turns devilish. “I can constantly remind you,” he suggests, hand inching towards Zitao’s limp member.

 

Zitao smacks Yifan’s already-bruised arm again, relishing in his pained yelp. “Like I said, dirty-minded little ert.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Tumblr | Twitter

 

- I seriously just wanted an AU where TaoRis are parents and their kids are HunHan. So sue me ; ;