chapter 4

Another Kyumin Stories

Its almost 3 am and still kyuhyun not sleeping playing his game while listening to random song from his ipod. He click a pause button and he check his mobile before let out a heavy sigh. He take a deep breath and let it out slowly before he walk to the kitchen.

 

"Kyu?you not sleeping yet?" Donghae ask his magnae who just enter the kitchen with bit stressed face.

 

The tall man shake his head while drink some water before he seat next to his hyung who look him worriedly. Kyuhyun smile a bit to his brother who still looking him.

 

"I am fine donghae hyung, dont worry. But why you not sleeping?Couple fight with monkey?" Kyuhyun ask with his famous smirk.

 

"Yah, i am doing my laundry. are you waiting sungmin hyung?" Donghae ask kyuhyun who now looking him sharp and deep.

 

"Why must i wait for him? Am i his boyfriend? Hyung, you really need go to sleep."kyuhyun hissed as he shake his head.

 

Lee donghae shake his head with a meaningful smile despite his magnae groan dissatisfaction. Its not they just live for a day its been more than 5 years.

 

"Kyu, its no use you spread lie. Its all written on your face you know. How you look him, how you react to his childishness and how you care for him." Donghae say softly as he sipped his coffee.

 

Cho kyuhyun turn to donghae who stil smiling, not an annoying yet a calming smile from a concern brother to a little one. 

 

"Hyung, i wish he will never see that concern, that care and that love. I afraid one day i unable to protect him. The very last thing i want in this world is to hurt Lee Sungmin."kyuhyun blurted out softly as he rubbing his face.

 

"Kyu believe me, you both will be hurt if you act as you do now. Dont make his wonder by himself. Dont make he find his answer alone. Dont make he turn around and one day you will be in regret,"donghae say as he patted kyuhyun shoulder.

 

As kyuhyun about to answer donghae, the door being open and the awaited man appear. He smile to both of the younger man before he walk to them, decide to join in.

 

"Why so late hyung? Have you eat? God you look so tired."and kyuhyun already start making some coffe for him.

 

Sungmin bite his lips watching the man as he keep reminding himself not to fall even more to cho kyuhyun. All he need now is to work on his plan.

 

"Its alright kyu, i had dinner with hyuna and sunny this evening before my musical practice." Sungmin say happily or rather try to sound happy.

 

Donghae swear he can sense what is coming up since tvxq magnae shim changmin tell him about sungmin crazy plan. And after all its not like he dont have any friends in kpop to know his lil brother is going out with y queen of kpop.

 

"Dont be jealos kyu. I dont know you are such gentleman. She like you so much, she keep talking about you most of the time. Hae, our magnad such a lucky man you know his ideal girl like him so much."sungmin blurted out cheerfully as he look to donghae and kyuhyun.

 

"Sungmin hyung, stop."donghae whisper it softly yet it can be heard clearly by sungmin who seat in front of him.

 

"I bet you both will be a perfect couple and the fans will be so surprised when you two announce it."and the cute man ignore donghae advice as he keep talking and giggles as it something funny.

 

 Cho kyuhyun bite his lips holding himself from punching his brother. He dont know what more hurting for him either the man mocking him using a girl or the man who his love the most pushing him away.

 

"I am going to sleep. Goodnight donghae hyung."kyuhyun say lazily as he walk out from the kitchen before he do something stupid.

 

"Wait kyuhyunnie, why dont you ask hyuna be your girl?" And sungmin words make the super junior magnae stop while lee donghae gasped in shock.

 

Kyuhyun stare the man deeply and before he know he calling someone, put it on loudspeaker as he still looking to lee sungmin.

 

"Oppa?"a girl voice answer the call, a bit sleepy after all its 3am.

 

"Hyuna ah, will you be my girl?"kyuhyun ask to the girl as he still looking to lee sungmin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh god, i have 36 subs...thank you..

Kkkk.,love you all...

How was this tell me..kkkk