Chapter 1

Another Kyumin Stories

Lee Sungmin watch the man who sleep beside him silently, the watch show it past 3 am but his eyes still unable to close dream a sweet dream like any other person or perhaps the man beside him.

Cho Kyuhyun known as Super Junior evil magnae by thousands of fans out there but to him, he is the most sweet, responsible and brave man he ever met which make he fall in love with him. Sungmin still remembered early moment of Kyuhyun joined Super Junior, it might be funny now if they tell fans how the rest accept the magnae.

Its not easy to be friend with him when everyone seem so cold to him but Lee Sungmin never gave up even at one time kyuhyun call him gum because he never leave the men alone. To be honest Sungmin feel angry but now? He understands the man just feel shy and rejected.

After years knowing each other, they become so close compare to another members in the group. Sungmin will never forget to check if kyuhyun has eat or not and the man never miss to check his hyung schedule.

Lee Sungmin knew all those care and love now biting him when he now fall to deep for their magnae. He not sure when all this happen but now all he certain is he only see Cho Kyuhyun in his eyes and his heart beating for the man.

Its not he never try to meet another women may it come from industry or his friend but no one ever make he feel secured as how kyuhyun always make him feel. So safe full of loved and full of care.

He always feel happy when kyuhyun spoiled him in front of the camera or hug him in the concert. He feel like they own the world and no one care either the love is wrong. Just being hugged by Kyuhyun, he can have a week of cheerful live.

Its never a secret after 5 years all, almost everyone in SM Town knew he is gay. Maybe its not a surprised anymore as his personality show it well but he really thankful when not everyone know he heels over their magnae. Or perhaps they just act as they don’t know.

Lee Donghae and Shim Changmin the only person who knew who he love, Donghae say its not hard to see when he never care other member as much he take care of Kyuhyun while Changmin words do scared him when you love someone it can be seen from your eyes and Changmin has seen it the same stare among his hyung.

Its not both of them never advice him but he the one who so stubborn not to hear them. Ist not only once he lost himself calling the TVXQ magnae in Japan crying when Kyuhyun going out with Victoria or Sunny. But its nothing when Donghae see the worse when he and Kyuhyun argue when he decide to cross dress as Hyuna.

Lee SUngmin sighed as he remembered all those memories, but tonight he really feel so painful loving this younger boy. Its not because the man never see him but it because he need to give up before he even start the race.

“If my son love the y girl with image I don’t mind to accept her compare to accept my son loved a man. It just no Sungmin-ah. I do hope you know what I mean. I know you an actor so I bet you can understand the feeling to know your son about to be gay. And if Kyuhyun are gay, I don’t mind to remove him from our family .” Mr Cho words echo in his mind. It might be a week since their secret meeting but he never forget every single words.

Slowly he get up from the bed and walk from their room he need to start forget the man, start burry all the feel and start to live alone just like how he do before he met Cho Kyuhyun. He cant help from shivering as he can feel the pain but he have to do it after all Kyuhyun never belong to him from start.

“Hyung? Sungmin hyung? Hey why you crying?” Donghae rushed over to his hyung as he hugged the man tightly.

“Hae~~ its so hurt…help me…Kyu~~..” And that’s all the bunny boy able to say as he cry in Donghae embrace no longer feel shy.

“Hyung~~ tell me what happen and I will help.” Lee Donghae say softly as he keep patted his hyung silently feeling sorry for the man who has this destiny.

Lee Sungmin tell the fish about his secret meeting with Mr Cho as he try to calm himself once again, try to think straight as he can.

“Hyung, maybe I am not in the position to advice you but I know your plan is will make Kyuhyun know something is happening. I think it’s the best you talk to him first hyung.” Donghae say softly as he look his hyung who now with swollen eyes and puffy eyes.

“No hae, I will do it and I don’t care if it so hurt but as long he and me not close, his parents will be happy and yeah maybe if I help Kyuhyun date too they wont scared about me anymore.” Sungmin blurted out ignoring Donghae sighed.

“Hyung~~ are you out of mind? I don’t mind agree with you stay apart with Kyu, but not till you set him up. Please hyung don’t hurt his pride.” Donghae say more like begging now but he know it failed because once Sungmin has set his mind he will do it no matter if he the one hurt.

“Hurt his pride? I bet he will thanks me too Hae. Everyone knew he like Hyuna, so why not I help him now after all I will forget him when he already in relationship.” Lee Sungmin blurted out with his smile as he just found a new brilliant idea.

Lee Donghae just sighed as he silently pray his poor hyung not hurt more than this and if its really love Cho Kyuhyun will see how much this man need him, how deep his love and how much pain he bear. Oh he hope what he will see after this is the best for both of them.

 

 

 

Is it worse? It just I miss writing kyumin..lol
tell me how was this…need somemore?? Lol…
come here kyumin shipper…show me you still here