Episode One

We Got Married : Maknae Couple

~A secret camera was zooming up on Suzy as she and miss A were practicing their songs~

 

Making one little mistake, Fei got pissed off and told Suzy to take a break. As Suzy walked over to a desk, she saw an elegant letter made out to her. She looked around and then her lips.

"W-w-what's this?" she asked, holding the letter. The rest joined her and Jia grabbed the letter from Suzy's hands. She made sure to open it carefully and read it. After finishing it, she smirked and peeked at Suzy who was off in dreamland. She whispered to Fei and Min. "She's getting married." 

Min laughed and saw Suzy get back into reality. 

"Suzy maknae! Ay~ Shall we go to a music video shooting?" Min cheered.

"Who's?"

"You'll see..."

Jia and Fei dragged Suzy out of the practice room and Min walked over to the secret camera only she knew about.

"You see... Suzy is going to U-KISS's music video filming. None of the U-KISS members know she's coming over. And one of their members are getting married to her." She in some breath and then chuckled. "But they'll have to guess who their wife is because 4 other idol girls wil be there to fool them."

She winked and walked out of the practice room.

 

~MV Shooting w/ secret cameramen~

 

"Okay! Let' finish this scene and we're done for today! One two three, ACTION!" the director yelled as echos fill the studio.

4minute's Hyuna, IU, Girl's Day Minah, and T-ara's Hwayoung were watching the 7 guys nervously as they waited for miss A to arrive.

miss A arrived right after they're filming was done and the hard-working guys who were sweating hard-core jogged over to the girls.

The girls bowed them and introduced themselves while they changed their shirts and put on jackets. Min walked over to Eli, Kevin, and Soohyun and whispered. "So you know who's getting married, right? I know it's not gonna be any of you three. So... Get whoever is supposed to get married and place him in front of the girls and let him guess who he's marrying. Okay?"

Kevin nodded and Eli asked "Who's he marrying out of those girls?"

"Pabo. You'll find out in a couple minutes." Soohyun hissed.

The cameramen zoomed up on them and Soohyun and Eli pushed Dongho in front of the girls.

"Yah yah yah. What are you doing?" Dongho asked.

"Guess which girl is your wife." Hoon replied.

Hyuna, IU, Minah, and Hwayoung acted like they never knew anyone was getting married.

"What? Whos' getting married to who?" IU asked.

"What if I'm the one who's getting married?!" Minah wailed.

Suzy's eyes widened and Dongho scoffed.

"No way. I'm not marrying anyone."

He began to walk away when AJ shoved the WGM letter in his face.

Suzy squinted at the sight of the envelope and remembered that she had the same one.

"WGM?" she whispered to herself. "AH! Excuse me... I think I'm the wife. Because you see, I got the same letter..."

"So that's who she's marrying?" Fei asked to Min and Jia.

"Seems like it..."

Kiseop began laughing and Kevin smirked.

The camermen appeared and got a better quality at the moment.

"But I wanted IU noona." Dongho complained.

"Nuh-uh. It's Suzy. Go introduce yourself." Soohyun hurried.

While Dongho was approaching Suzy the rest ran away really silently and left the two, looking behind a huge wall.

Dongho looked around before talking to her and saw only the crew.

"Where are they??? Aish..."

"It's alright. Let's just go. I know who you are already."

Dongho just nodded and went ahead of Suzy.

Being the excellent actors they were, they ignored the cameras and continued on.

"I'm guessing your blood type is B, huh?" Suzy asked behind him.

Dongho nodded and met a cross. He got his hands out of his pockets and reached for Suzy's.

"We're crossing."

Suzy blushed and took his hand as he crossed. A few fangirls were watching them and Dongho bowed at them. They squealed and ran away. Suzy couldn't help but giggle.

"Should we go shopping? I'm hungry." 

Suzy brightened up and the nodded.

"I know the perfect place. I know you want rice cakes."

Dongho hid his face and smiled.

"Go go!"

Suzy led him while they were still holding hands and went to a rice cake stand. Dongho stared in amazement at the assorted cakes. He reached for a good-looking one and examined it. 

"This one." he said as he got out his wallet.

"I'll pay. Put it away."

"No. You're the girl..."

"Tch. Fine. But will you piggy-back me if you pay?"

Dongho nodded away and gave the old lady his payment and bent down. Suzy giggled and carefully went on his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and his waist and rested her head on his shoulder. 

Dongho made sure he had a good grip and boosted her.

"Where to now?"

"Why don't we just walk around?"

"Fine."

Still ignoring the cameras, Dongho walked and walked until he spotted something. Thet two were near an apartment building near downtown when they saw a sign pointing to a section of the building.

Above the arrow, was "Dongho and Suzy" scribbled. 

"What's this?" Suzy asked.

Dongho shrugged and his shoulders bumped Suzy's chin.

"Oh! Sorry!"

Suzy rested her chin on his shoulder and looked at him. Dongho stared into her eyes and then blushed.

 

Dongho: Honestly, I thought Suzy would make a good wife. She seems nice, neat, and caring. She's also pretty, so yeah, I really like her.

Suzy: Dongho is a cool and adorable guy. He's also nice and caring unlike other guys. That's what a really like about him. 

 

Dongho walked to the entrance of the apartments and entered an elevator. The 4th floor button was covered with an "D&S" so Dongho pressed it.

Right when they reached it, a door appeared in front of them with a "Dongho Loves Suzy" sign and Dongho opened it.

Suzy gasped and Dongho almost dropped her at the sight of their new apartment.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

LOL. How was it? :P

The chapters will improve, I promise my lovelies!(;