You are my The One

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N: this is unedited and good luck you guys.     When I was younger all I ever wanted was to fall in love with my best friend. Have kids with him. And make a beautiful family like how my parents did. My mom always told me and my little sister how her and my Dad's love story began. How she always followed him around because they were best friends. How my mom began from giving stuff to girls that were from my Dad to helping him to ask someone to go to the prom with him. She was the one who stood beside him through everything tho it hurt her to see him with another girl. She couldn't do anything. She didn't want to lose him. To lose their friendship. But then that day happened. My Mom needed to leave to go to the city to study in a University. That would be the only time they'd be away from each other in a long time. They've been together since they were in elementary and now she's going far from him.   Mom thought it was going to be a good thing because she can use the time to move on and accept the fact that they would only be best friends and best friends only. But on the night of my Mom's departure my grandparents gave both of them time alone and just let them talk then my Dad just kissed my Mom and finally confessed how she's always been the one. The one that he only loved but he was too scared to lose her like Mom thought. Then here we are. A one happy family.   That's what I wanted. Its like magic you know? It probably is love magic. You never know what it really is until you feel it and experience it.  But being in love with your best friend is not always easy like my Mom said. It never was easy until one of them gives up and finally takes the risk.   I looked at the night sky thinking what can happen if I took that risk. My breathing was ragged and my heart was pounding so hard against my chest. I sat up gently not wanting to bother my best friend who was lying on my lap. I brushed her long curly hair with my hand. She loved that. She loved it how I do that because she said it makes her relaxed. "Do you believe in magic?" I whispered in the peaceful night air.   A smile drew across her beautiful face. Cheekbones lightly lifting up. Eyes forming into crescent moon like the one she was looking at. "Love magic?" She said closing her eyes and inhaling deeply.   "Hmmm." I hummed softly. "Do you think what's between you and him is love magic?" I asked her as I lie down on my back again.   I watched her shift her body facing me while lying on her stomach. She then rested her chin on her palm and smiled warmly at me yet again melting my heart. "To be honest? I don't know."   Him. It wasn't a him I wanted to be with. It was a her. It was her. It was her smile I wanted to see first thing when I open my eyes and the last thing I wanted to see before closing my eyes. It was her hug I want to feel when I'm sad, when I feel alone, when I feel like I can't go on anymore. It was her voice that I only wanted to hear. It was only her hand that I wanted to hold and never let go. It was only her that I wanted. I wanted her to be The One. My One and Only.   But that's the thing that can never happen. We're both girls first of all. She has a boyfriend. She is from a strict Christian family. And lastly I didn't want to risk it. I didn't want to risk losing her.   I closed my eyes placing my arm on top of my forehead when I felt her hands crawl under my blanket as she hugged me.   "I do believe in our love magic though." She kissed my cheek, hugging me tighter.   As soon as her lips touch my skin that electrifying effect of her traveled throughout my whole body stopping in my heart. I love her. I love her more than anything.   She leaned her head on my chest gently. "Your heart is beating so loud." She whispered. "I love it." She leaned closer.   I sighed and thought, Would you still love it when you knew that its like that because of you? "I love you." I blurted out loud.   I heard her scoffed and said, "I know." Then she raised one finger and started tapping my stomach. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5..."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter