Soccer match

Under the same moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Leah 

 

Today I was so excited about the soccer match that I was already there before Bom and everyone.
I saw some of my old schoolmates but I didn't saw that one I wanted to see the most. 
I looked around on the benches to see if he was just being the lazy he is but nothing.
I hope that he's playing because otherwive I came here without a reason.

"Yah! I thought I said that we were going to meet in front of the school! Why are you already here? I thought you didn't come!"

"Oh! Hey Bom! I was too excited that I wanted to come here before everyone!"

She nodded but she didn't like my response, too vague. "And why were you so excited? Oh is that because of that boy you wanted to see from your old school?"

"Yeah, it's because of him."

"Is he your ex or something?"

What? Like hell I would date that asshat! "Never! He's an idiot that I want to punch." 

Again. 

"Well, then let's go say hi to Luhan and then we will just wait on the bench, okay?"

When we find him I find my target too. 
Looks like they are arguing for something, but I don't really care, I just want to see if the jerk is happy to see me.
I went toward them but before I can say something Luhan already grabbed him by the collar and the next thing I see is the boy being slammed on the wall of the locker room.

"Say that again, uh? You want to see you if will win or you just want to go on with this instead? Because I don't mind showing you who's the one who can't stand up for himself."

Doll-faced boy is now my idol, just to let you all know.
I go toward them and this time I smile toward him.

"Hey, Minhyuk."

He smirked, still being in Luhan's grip. "You are some sort of stalker? I thought I would never see you again after they expelled you."

Luhan looked at me without understanding. "Yes, and now this is my school. You didn't want to see me again? Why? Scared that I will punch your stupid face again?"

"Just because you're a crazy doesn't mean that I'm going to let you punch me another time."

Luhan just pushed his head with two fingers. "If you talk to her another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter