Past

Under the same moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan

 

Bom went with the girls and Leah at her house and I'm here with these idiots. 
Just shoot me, okay? 

"Luhan hyung! Tell us the truth!"

Can I just kill Sehun instead? "I already did that, you are just too stupid to get that!"

"Sure, you took her home and then you two slept. Even if it's you the one we are talking about doesn't mean that you aren't a boy!"

What is this? Why is it different for me? "What the hell is this supposed to mean?"

"Oh you know, we don't see you with a girl since middle school! We thought you were gay or something like that! But at the party you even blushed, for god's sake!"

This thing again! I blushed because I was hot! "It's nothing, okay?"

This time is Xiumin who talks. "Luhan if you like her you can say it! We aren't kids anymore!"

I don't really agree with this. "I don't like her, not at all, but you guys can think what you want! Now I have to go check on my sister, bye."

I go home without waiting for a reply form them.
So annoying! I should've know that this girl would bring a lot of problems.
Still, she's the one from that night and I don't know how to feel about that.
I'm supposed to be happy, but she changed a lot and she doesn't even reminds me of that girl. 
Should I just let it go and forget about it? 

"Oppa!"

"Hey Mei, how are you? Is mom inside?"

She nods and her pigtail swings in every possible way. "Yes! She told me that she will make something for you and for your friends for the match of tomorrow!"

Match? Tomorrow? Oh my god I totally forgot about that! "I have to call Bom for a moment, okay? You go inside and wait for me."

She hops the stairs and enters the house. 
How did I forgot about that! It's one of the most important match and I don't even remember!

"Hello?"

"Hey Bom, I wanted to tell you that─"

"We were just talking about you! Are you like some sort of mentalist or something?!"

"Wait, why are you talking about me?! Oh I don't care right now, I just wanted to tell you that the match is tomorrow since you asked me some days ago."

"Oh right, the match! I will bring the girls with me!"

"I don't think that it's a good─"

"I didn't asked you, I just stated a fact."

This girl, really! "Do what you want then!"

"You don't need to remind me that! Anyway, I go now! Bye!"

She hungs up without even listen to me.
Why every girl in my life is crazy?!

When I go inside I see mom with cat ears. I already said that every girl in my life is crazy, right? 

"Sweetie! I was just asking Mei if you were alone!"

"Why shouldn't I be alone? And what are you doing with that on your head?"

"I thought you will bring back that beautiful girl! This is my new style! You like it?!"

Ok, I will just jump off the window right now. "Yeah, sure. And no, I will not bring her home another time."

She pouts. "You are mean! I like her!"

"Then go out with her yourself!"

She pouts again and I just go on the couch with Mei. 
I miss my peaceful life, really.

 

Leah

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter