Apology

Under the same moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Leah

 

Today my first class is english and I'm really relieved about it, this means I can totally ignore the lesson.
When I enter the class I watch around me to find an empty seat and someone catches my attention waving.

"Come here come here!"

It's Xiumin. I walk toward him and take a seat beside him. "Hey, how are things going?"  

He shrugs his shoulder. "Nothing new, I heard that yesterday you didn't come, are you sick or somethig?"

"Nah, you know Hyungseok, well he showed up in front of my house yesterday morning and we ditched to go to the beach."

"You should have said it to us too! We really like going to the beach and do it on a school day is even more fun! Oh, this reminds me that we haven't exchanged phone numbers! We should do it at lunch so others will too!"

I don't really mind, I changend opinion about them and my not-having-friend thing.
Right now I'm happy that I can count on them and I will totally let them be sure that they can count on me too. "Sure."

And here we are, all together at lunch.
No, not everyone. Doll-faced boy isn't here.

"If you are searching for Luhan he is sick, well, at least is what he told me this morning." 

Bommie is cute as ever, with her hair all curled up and everything. 
This is the main reason why I find other girls cute. 
I can't really make myself pretty or anything, I just do my hair when I feel like it and I wear clothes that aren't really girly. 

"No, I'm not searching for him, I just thought that everyone here is really close to each other and that maybe I'm just a bother." 

"Yah! Don't ever think like that again, okay? I knew from the first time I saw you that we were going to be great friends, and I'm still sure about that!"

Yeah, she really is cute. "Okay okay calm down, I got this now."

She relaxed and then Xiumin brought up the numbers exchange thing to the others so I passed my phone to everyone and they put their numbers in it.

"Send us a text so we know your number!"

I writed a stupid emoticon and searched in my rubric their names. 
They all had find cute names so I chuckled. 
There's:

My Bommie ♥ Rin  Dara  Min Yeollie :D Fabulous Kris Baekhyunnie  Tao ♥ Kai ;) Sehunnie baby :3 Suho :) Minnie  Xingxing  Chen c: Soo 

 

After sending t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter