Chapter 13: The End Is Just The Beginning

Marrying My Ex-Husband [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was pacing back and forth in Hyukjae's bedroom, he arrived at home earlier than Yoona whom texted him that she will arrive with her family, making him anxious. Hyukjae, on the other hand, got tired of watching his brother going back and forth.

"Yah! Stop! Everything's gonna be okay!" Hyukjae finally burst and held Donghae's shoulders.
"I don't know, hyung. I still want to see the light the next day, ya know?" he said. "I still want to see my kid grow" he added, making his brother chuckle at his nonsense.
"Donghae, stop overreacting. Everything will be fine" Hyukjae said as he held both of his brother's cheeks before slapping them lightly.
"Says the one who was shivering in fear while meeting his in laws" Donghae grumbled, earning a flick on the forehead from Hyukjae. "I'm gonna kill you" he threatened.
"That's more like it" Hyukjae said with a smile. "Yah, can't kill me" he said as he raised both of his hands before backing away. "I'm telling Mom" he threathened as if a little boy.
"Well, if you're dead. No one will be telling" Donghae said as he took a step towards Hyukjae.
"Yah! I'm your hyung!" Hyukjae scolded him while he shrugs.
"Aigoo...you're still intimidated by me" Donghae said before laughing.
"Where did you get that? I'm just playing with you" Hyukjae defended as their mother called them down, saying that Yoona is already here. "Ooh...well, brother...brace yourself. You're in for a ride" he said as he laughed before getting hit on the chest by Donghae.

The siblings got down and the stop on the entrace to the dining room where they saw the visitors already settled. Suzy noticed the two idle by the door so she went to greet them.

"Oppa" Suzy greeted the two with a hug in which they gave back.
"My baby sister" Hyukjae dramatically said as he hugged her tightly.
"Stop. Just stop, hyung. She's not a kid anymore" Donghae complained.
"Daddy!" Yeun Jae got up and threw his arms on Donghae who immediately carried him and hugged him tightly.
"Baby!" Donghae greeted him. "Did you have fun with Mommy today?" he asked him. Yeun Jae nods at his father's question.
"But Daddy, Mommy's family is kinda weird." Yeun Jae told Donghae who raised one of his eyebrow at the statement.
"What made you say that?" Donghae asked the little boy.
"They were all shouting or freaking out" Yeun Jae answered.

"My kid, Lee Yeun Jae" Yoona announced.
"What?!!" The whole room shook due to their voices. Yeun Jae held his mother more tightly due to the noise. 
"Yo-your kid?" Jiyong's eyes nearly fell out from Yoona's confession. "But the kid is--how old is he?" he asked.
"He's 5" Taecyeon supplied as he enjoyed the look on the others' faces.
"5? Then that w-would make you..." Yoona rolled her eyes before nodding.
"18 when I had him" she finished for her brother.
"Jae, want to buy some ice cream?" Taecyeon offered the little boy who immediately nods and went to him, sensing the tension forming in the scene.
"Oh, I want to come!" Sunye said as she joined the two. "I want to spend some time with this little cutie" she said with a smile.
"We'll just go out" he told them and left the hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter