Chapter 12: Meet The Family

Marrying My Ex-Husband [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah...look who's making a comeback after a long time" Hangeng said when he spotted Donghae.
"Hyung, stop saying that everytime you see me" Donghae said.
"How are you, daddy?" Heechul teased.
"Seriously, you two are really a duo" Donghae said as he sighed.
"We may have wives now but we're still the best buddies" Hangeng said. "So, why did you call us?" he asked.
"I need help" Donghae answered them.
"Why? You and Yoona fought?" Heechul asked with amusement. "You don't really fight for a long time" he said. One thing Donghae forgotten, those two don't know anything. They may be great in telling their opinions but they don't know the missing facts.
"We didn't fought. Well, for 4 years" Donghae murmured the last part but the two heard it.
"Okay. Now, you're weird" Hangeng said. "What did you mean by 4 years?" he asked. Heechul was also eyeing Donghae.
"You won't tell the others about this, not even your wives. Especially your wives" he said, emphasizing the last part.
"We won't tell them!" The two said in unison.
"Yoona and I divorced, 4 years ago and went separate ways. And until recently, I replaced my mother as CEO and met her as my secretary, we were then put into a marriage by my mother for Jae's sake" Donghae explained, making the duo's jaws drop. 
"You two...divorced and now getting remarried?!" Hangeng exclaimed with disbelief. 
"Oh my goodness" Heechul said. "What the heck happened?" he asked.
"Well..." Donghae decided not tell the two about his late daughter and just kept silent as he took a sip of his drink. 
"Yah, you two. Make sure that this marriage will last now, okay?" Hangeng said as they walk out from the cafe. Donghae smiled as he assured the two.
"Yah, I have to go now. Jessica's craving for watermelon ice cream." Heechul said as he put his hands on his friends' shoulders. "Where the heck will I get a watermelon ice cream!" he complained afterwards, making the two laugh.
"I'll help you find one" Hangeng said while laughing. "It's good to see you again, Hae" he told his friend as they started to leave.
"Yah, stay in touch now!" Heechul reminded the boy as they walked away.

As Donghae watch the two of his friends leave, his phone began to rang and when he saw the caller, Yoona, he immediately picked up.

"Hello?" he tried to keep his excitement on himself from getting a phone call from Yoona.
"Hi, it's me. I was wondering if I could take Yeun Jae out" he heard Yoona's shy melodic voice and instantly he fell in love with her again.
"Yeun Jae? Yeah, sure. Jae would love to spend time with you" Donghae told her.
"Also...your mom told me..." he could hear her hesitance from the other line in her voice. "My...family is going for dinner with us tonight...to...uh, you know...talk about the wedding" she managed to finish with a nervous laugh. Now it was Donghae's turn to be nervous. None of Yoona's parents, step parents nor biological parents knew the fact they were married before and with a 5-year old kid.
"Your parents?" he repeated, eyes a bit widened. "Yeah, sure...I'll go home early" he said, hiding his nervousness.
"Uhm...I'll see you there..bye" she said awkwardly and hung up.
"I love you" he said as he is sure that Yoona didn't caught it because she ended the phone call. Donghae sighed. He was going to meet the in-laws. "Ah...am I going to survive?" he wondered as he called his brother.

"Mommy, where are we going?" Yeun Jae asked curiously as they got out of the cab. Yoona smiled as she carried the little boy.
"Jae, wanna meet Mommy's family?" Yoona asked his son who furrowed his brow.
"Mommy's family? Daddy and Jae are not Mommy's family?" Yeun Jae asked her who shook her head.
"No...you are Mommy's family but I have another family, like your Daddy has another family, your Uncle Hyukjae and Grandma" Yoona explained to the boy whose mouth formed a little "o" when he understood.
"You forgot Auntie Suji" Yeun Jae pointed out, now it's Yoona who is a little confused. Suji?
"Suji? Who's she?" Yoona asked him. He can't be referring to the Suji she knows.
"Daddy and Uncle Hyuk's dongsaeng" Yeun Jae answered as if it was obvious. Yoona was baffled, Donghae has a sister? How come she didn't know? Is it really the Suji she knows? "Mommy, let's go now! I wanna meet your family!" the boy whined, breaking Yoona's train of thoughts.
"Oh, right. Let's go" she said as she carried Yeun Jae and walked towards her home.

Her mother was the one who opened the door and was completely baffled, why is her daughter carrying a little boy.

"Yoona...you're here" she greeted her daughter, eyes not leaving the boy on her daughter's arms. "Who is this adorable young man?" she asked her.
"Eomma, hi. Uh...meet Jae" Yoona said, not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter