Emotional and Sleepy

Emotional and Sleepy

A soft sleepy mewl and a mop of black hair burying deeper into Yunho’s neck.

“Jae?”

Another mewl. Yunho’s finger on his phone faltered for a moment.

“Baby?”

“Mhmhmhshh,” Came another mewl.

Yunho’s eyes went from his phone to the warm raven in his arms. Jaejoong’s body was splayed on top of his, with the elder man’s head buried in the crook of his neck. He placed his phone aside carefully before brushing away Jaejoong’s bangs. “Are you still sleeping?” He questioned softly, pressing his lips to a mushed cheek.

“Mmmmmm,”

Yunho’s lip curled up in amusement. Jaejoong was awake. He just didn’t want to be. “Love,” He called out softly, tightening his arms around the skinny man for a moment before rubbing a soothing hand down his back. “You gonna get up? You’ve been sleeping on top of me for three hours now. I can’t even feel my legs.”

“Shhhhhhhh,”

The younger of the two snorted. He raised a hand, only to bring it down playfully on Jaejoong’s , the noise bouncing off the walls, followed by the sleepy man’s immediate gasp and annoyed grunt. Finally, he lifted his head sluggishly to glare, his pink lips curled in a scowl and cheeks flushed from embarrassment. His eyes portrayed large annoyance, but they were drooping slowly. They barely had eye contact for five seconds before the raven dropped his head own, nuzzling Yunho’s chest lazily.

“I know you’re tired babe,” He whispered, kissing Jaejoong’s hair as an apology for the spank earlier. “But it’s not healthy for you to continue sleeping without eating anything. And didn’t you say you wanted to go through the script one more time?” He reminded, feeling bad for the other man. He had seen Jaejoong’s filming schedule and it was packed, with only a few hours of sleep between. It was understandable when as soon as he arrived from Japan and came straight to the man’s apartment, all Jaejoong did was shove him to the bed, and instead of going wild, he just collapsed right there, curled up around Yunho’s body, out like a light. It made Yunho feel horrible. He wanted to be there, but his own schedule in Japan was calling for him. Other than their late midnight calls, both of them had also been deprived from affection.

“Kiss,” He heard Jaejoong whisper with a dry voice. He leaned in instantly, kissing that soft pout lovingly. He could feel Jaejoong melt in his arms, but before the man could fall asleep again, he sat up, bringing Jaejoong up with him.

Jaejoong whined immediately in protest, attempting to push Yunho down again, but his weak, sleepy shoves were no match to Yunho’s strength. Jaejoong pouted when his boyfriend didn’t lie down, and he dropped his hands down uselessly between their chests. There was a moment of silence, and Yunho watched as the raven slowly tore his eyes away from his hands and looked at him. The raven was glaring at him accusingly, looking at him all sleepy and pouty and it was too much for Yunho to take when he saw the visible unshed tears shimmering in the light.

“Oh baby,” He cooed, heart aching for the man. He immediately held him close, and Jaejoong trembled slightly as he wrapped his arms around him and cried into his neck. It hurt even more when he could feel wetness sliding down his neck.

“I don’t want you to leave.” Jaejoong whispered, his voice thick and still sleepy. “I miss you and I cry when I go to sleep because you aren’t there. And I cry when I read the script and I want to cry in front of everybody when the kiss scenes happen because I don’t want to kiss them I want to kiss you. I cry all the time, because I miss you.”

He listened to Jaejoong’s sleepy little confession and smiled, hearing him sniffle still. “Baby you have no idea how much I miss you too, and how—“

“I even cry when I look at my hair.” Jaejoong pulled away with teary eyes, and tugged at his short, black locks.

Yunho burst into laughter, eyes warm and full of love. Jaejoong didn’t laugh with him, still crying, so he carefully leaned back against the headboard, the emotional raven in his lap as he began to sway their bodies gently together. Jaejoong had these outbursts often, where he would cry out all his pain and all the things that bothered him. It was something that happened due to stress and no matter how crazy the things he cried over for were, (“I don’t get how Yoochun looks good in any hair! I don’t get it! It hurts me and it’s unfair!”) Yunho would never get sick of comforting him.

“You need to do your best on this drama, okay?” Yunho began, nuzzling their noses together. He kissed Jaejoong’s tears as he continued, “You’ve been talking about wanting to play a gangster character for a while, so you’re going to be mad at yourself later if you slack off or cry at unimportant things, baby. I know how much this drama means to you. I don’t care about the kiss scenes, well, maybe I’m a bit jealous,” He teased, feeling pleased when the raven finally giggled, wiping away his tears slowly. “Because it’s all acting. And this is your drama. Your time to shine. Every expression, every movement, you’re going to do amazing. I’ve already seen the previews that you sent me and you’re doing great, baby. Really great. When you finish this drama, you’re going to be more proud of yourself than ever. And we can watch it together, okay?”

Jaejoong nodded, and tears began to fill in his eyes again. “Are you proud of me?” He questioned timidly, voice nervous.

“I’m always proud of you.” He murmured, kissing Jaejoong’s nose lovingly. “Really really proud. Of everything you’ve done. Okay?”

“Okay.” Jaejoong whispered, a cute shy smile blossoming on his lips. Then he paused, swallowed, and looked away as he tugged at his hair, saying, “I bet you think I look ugly in this hair, don’t y—“

“Jae, the day you are ugly to me is the day Changmin gets sick of food. That’s never going to happen.” His heart felt warm when the raven giggled adorably, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. He pulled it away, wishing that his habit would die down, because there was nothing more beautiful than his glowing smile. “You’re beautiful, okay? And really handsome with this hair, love. You look all manly and great.” He chuckled, earning more smiles. He kissed Jaejoong again, smiling when the man eagerly kissed him back.

“I don’t want you to leave.” He mumbled between their lips, “I hate filming the drama but I love seeing the outcome. But I don’t want to be here. I want to come to Japan with you…”

“I know you do baby, I want you to come with me too,” He slipped his hand under the raven’s shirt, rubbing his back soothingly. Jaejoong sighed happily, snuggling close and kissing his jaw absentmindedly. “But just think about it. After you finish this drama, you’re going to be doing JYJ activities again, and you’re much happier being around those two and the fans, right?”

“Yes,” Jaejoong agreed, fingers curling in Yunho’s shirt, “But if we have a world tour we’re going to be separated again.” He whispered, voice sounding dejected.

“But,” Yunho smoothly joined in, “If you have an Asia tour, we can see each other often.”

“I love Asia tours.” Jaejoong beamed, making Yunho laugh. “And there’s this part of me that hates the idea of enlisting since it’s two years away from not promoting, or seeing the fans. But there’s this other part of me that loves it since we can be together almost everyday then.” He whispered, voice sounding excited.

“I know.” Yunho chuckled, kissing his hair again. He was glad that Jaejoong wasn’t crying anymore.

“I’m really excited to see your drama too.” Jaejoong teased, turning his head so their lips met. “I can’t wait to see you in y long hair and wearing y historical clothes.” They both laughed together, and gazed into each other’s eyes lovingly for a moment.

The tired, gloomy faces they show to the public are because of busy schedules and stress.

But those random, small shy glowing smiles are from the reminder that they have each other.

They couldn’t be happier.

 

A/N: hope you enjoyed that piece of fluff :D

but really, I hope Jae can have enough sleep and eat well... the man is tired and soo skinny T_T

Can't wait for the JYJ album sadlsjdkdjalkdslk woop.