Chapter 4

Mind? Heart? Fate.

End of chapter 3

 

Minhyuk’s POV

I checked my phone as we waited for Jieun to change. I looked over at Ilhoon and was very sure that he was planning something. He got up and walked over to the bathroom. I froze, with my eyes glued to the bathroom door. Again?? I want to throw up. What a byuntae. Jieun came out from the bathroom looking slightly paralyzed, excluding her legs. The first thing I saw was her beautiful face. She’s even more beautiful without makeup. I watched as Ilhoon gazed at her slim, yet toned legs.

 

-----------------------

 

Jieun’s POV

We walked to the gym, which was about ten minutes away. I was exhausted. Nearly sweating, I started breathing heavily.

“HAHAAHAHAHAHA JIEUN” Changsub turned red from laughing at me.

*puffs* “whaaaaat” I replied. My heart. Is pumping as if there was no tomorrow.

He just continued laughing.

“Jieun-ah. We walked to the gym. Are you that tired?!”

“Eh no, of course not! Why would I?” I pointed at myself, then to the floor by the far end of the gym, “Just gonna go recharge a little…”

“I have water,” Minhyuk coldly shoved a bottle of water in my stomach. What’s up with him?

I shrugged my thoughts off as I walked over to sit on the ground. Omo. I’m gonna watch BTOB exercise?? iefdfeiok2ewpdsolfdoijk. OIEWKLDS. Feels. Feels. Stop ruining me. oh dear. I’m not ready for this. Calm jieun. Calm.

 

Minhyuk’s POV

Woah there. She’s not as healthy as I thought. I grinned at the thought that she’s not a girl that brags about how she has a beautiful body without doing any work. She puffed her cheeks; and looked incredibly identical to a hamster. *cute*. I headed towards the treadmill and began my warmup. Maybe I can become Jieun’s personal trainer.. nah. I can’t get close to her.

 

A/N

This is obviously a filler chapter HAHA