Chapter 3

Mind? Heart? Fate.

End of chapter 2

 

Minhyuk’s POV

I know, I know Jieun doesn’t like me. Why does my heart tell me to love her? I can’t. She’s part of our family. I only backed away from her as far as possible without being too obvious because I can tell Ilhoon likes her. He’s been showing EXTREMELY obvious signs. But it’s best to ignore it. I know Ilhoon and Jieun would be perfect for each other. I felt slightly disturbed when I saw Ilhoon reading the size labels on Jieun’s bra. It’s so shallow. Why would someone fall for a girl because they have a heck of a nice body? I remained silent for the rest of the afternoon, well, more like frozen. My mind filled with thoughts about my future. I can handle this. I know I can. I just don’t like how Ilhoon acts around me now that Jieun’s here.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jieun’s POV

I woke up, in dimmed, orange light, unlike home, where the lights in my bedroom were bright white, just because mom wanted me to be able to wake up in the morning. I climbed down the ladder and walked into the living room.

“Hi guys,” I rubbed my eyes.

“Heyyyyy,” They all spoke in unison.

“I’m gonna go unpack,” I dreaded the moment where I had to unpack. If only my belongings were already there.

“Actually, it was MY idea that we should unpack for you, since you probably had jetlag,” Ilhoon gloated. This kid is so cute.

“Ah, I see, thanks!”

“Sooo do you wanna go on the tour? Or do you just wanna learn by going there, you know, since we’re planning on going to the gym later, and we’re going to school tomorrow..” Peniel suggested.

“Hmm, Why not I just learn by going there when we need to,” I replied.

“Sounds great!”

“But what about my bonding time with Jieunnie?” Ilhoon whined and pouted.

“Aish, this kid. You’ll bond with her through time,” Our wise father explained, in which I agreed to.

“Guys, what time is it?” the question just popped out of my head so I decided to ask. Everyone looked at me and started laughing hysterically. “Why are you laughing??”

“There’s a watch on your wrist..” Hyunsik pointed on my wrist.

“Psh. You think I’m the stupid one here? You all are stupid weirdos. This beloved watch of mine, is in american time!”

“Ohhhh.” They all rubbed the back of their necks, I laughed.

“Jieunnie, go and change into comfortable clothes, we’re going to the gym! Sorry Hyunsik but we’re all going.” Sungjae smirked.

“Kay.” I replied and dragged my way over to the closet to look for my clothes. What should I wear? I brought A LOT of comfortable clothes. I’ll wear an oversized t-shirt and gym shorts. I nodded at my thoughts and got my clothes and changed.


 

Ilhoon’s POV

Guess she didn’t lock the bathroom door, did she? I gave myself a rewarding smile for being so observant in being able to hear the sound when doors lock, which in this case, wasn’t audible. I decided I would walk to the bathroom pretending to not notice that she was inside and remember to get something I forgot to get before. I looked around to check if anyone was watching, and got up from the floor and walked over to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Jieun there, looking as if she got struck by lightning, in her underwear. I took a short moment and observed her body from head to toe. Her face was undeniably different without makeup, but goodness gracious. her body. She had a perfect S line with a slim waist that I reckon would be a 22. I would be lying if I said she had a flat stomach. Her stomach was 100% 11. It was highly, highly visible and attractive. Her thighs. Her legs. They were so slim and smooth-looking. I snapped back to reality and pretended to be as shocked as her. She quickly covered her body with her clothes and was ready to scream. I quickly covered and whispered, “Be quiet, I came here to get something.” I took a bottle of water (A/N I couldn’t think of anything else^^) and snickered. “You have a seriously hot body,” and left the bathroom with no regrets.


 

Minhyuk’s POV

I checked my phone as we waited for Jieun to change. I looked over at Ilhoon and was very sure that he was planning something. He got up and walked over to the bathroom. I froze, with my eyes glued to the bathroom door. Again?? I want to throw up. What a byuntae. Jieun came out from the bathroom looking slightly paralyzed, excluding her legs. The first thing I saw was her beautiful face. She’s even more beautiful without makeup. I watched as Ilhoon gazed at her slim, yet toned legs.

 

-----------------------

 

A/N

 

ANNYEONG. I’m back from hiatus!! YAY *bows down hoping the audience would applaud*

I feel like I’m gonna go back to hiatus after I upload this :/ I’ll do my best to catch up a lot more and make sure I won’t keep you waiting. I’ve totally failed my most important goal: To ensure each chapter is 2000-8000 words. My imagination is getting smaller and smaller as so much work is being pressured on me o.O

Hope you enjoy this chapter that took me merely half a freaking year to write.

Any ideas which help writer’s block?????