Ch.25

My Style

The first scene we filmed was when all the boys were trapped in there cells and I was just walking around checking on each of them as they give me dirty looks. The director yelled action and I tried my best to be calm. I was sitting in the middle of the room admiring the voodoo doll in my hands, while all the guys were all staring at me. Then I stood up and walked up to Hakyeon oppa's cell first, he was sitting on a couch and immediately tried to charge at me but due to the wires he couldn't reach me. I just stared at him blankly and made my way to Hyuk's cell taking hold of the metal bars that were caging him. He had tree barks growing around his arms and like Hakyeon oppa he was tied down with wires, we made eye contact and I walked away. Next was Taekwoon oppa who was behind a fence with wires clipped on to his back. He charged at me as well and gave me an glare, but because he was behind the fence he could only glare at me. It was only a act, but I didn't like the way he looked at me. He really looked like he hated my gut and it kind of hurt my feelings. Again we made eye contact and made my way to the next cell which was Jaehwan oppa. His one was a bit different instead of looking at me with anger he looked like he was yearning for my attention. He was wrapped around wires as he reached put to me his arms covered with burns. I got to give credits to the make up artist they made the guys wound look realistic. I stared at him and made my way to Wonsik oppa he had tattoos all over his body and was wearing x contact lenses. He violently threw out his arm towards me, but because of the glass barrier he could only snarl at me. It was really hard trying to keep a straight face with him. Last but not least I made my way towards Hongbin oppa who had glass shards all over his arms. He followed my hands behind the glass as he glared at me with so much hatred. On the other hand I was just gave him a small smile when his hand and mines met with the glass in the middle. Then I walked away and the director called cut.

"Great job Haneul shi are you sure this your first time acting?" He asked.

"Thanks and yes it is my first time, it was really hard trying to stay in character while I did my round." I laughed.

"Ok we'll just check the footage and if we need to we'll redo the scene."

"Got it." As the staff watch the scene I went to get banana milk from the table and made my way towards my brother.

"Mehrong you can't get out of there until you solve all these math problems on your glass." I teased as I sip on my milk.

"Shut up. I feel weird, I'm practically in here."

"Oppa your wearing pants and that cave man style top your not . But I got to say nice body you got there."

"Eww are you check me out your own brother."

"Oh shut up Hongbin oppa's abs are better than yours."

"Oh well then you wait till I get out of here and you'll get a knuckle sandwich coming your way."

"Go ahead I dare you I have two ahjummas, two protectors, and an adorable maknae that will gang up on you if you try to do anything to me." 

"Ugh damn your right I'll never hear the end of N hyung's nagging if I hurt his oh so precious "daughter"."He air qouted the daughter part which was kind of funny because he was sort of dangling inside. 

"Well I'm going to check on the others have fun hanging." I sticked out my tongue and walked to the cell next to him which was Jaehwan oppa.

"Oppa your stuck and I can't help you because of this glass." I acted.

"Don't you worry my we shall be united once again!" He acted along with me I giggled and moved on to Taekwoon oppa.

"Oppa gwenchana?"

"Yes why."

"You look uncomfortable in there."

"Well if you were in my position you wouldn't be comfy either."

"Oppa your acting is really good." I praised him.

"You did a great job yourself considering this your first time. You look really beautiful by the way." I blushed and walked away hoping he didn't see, but in actuality he did.

"Poor maknae are you ok in there?"

"Noona you know it's all fake right."

"Yah can't you just play along with me. Your no fun!" I huffed and walked to Hakyeon oppa's cell and stood in front of it.

"Oppa how you holding up?"

"Is that my banana milk?"

"Yup sharing is caring you know."

"Yah give me a slip I'm thirsty."

"Eww that would result in a indirect kiss and I want my lips to be pure."

"Yah you used to kiss me and the rest of the guys all the time when we small!"

"Well that's when we were small now I'm saving it for someone special."

"Oh come on Haneul please!?" He began to whine.

"Here a deal if you can make it to where I'm standing then I'll give to you."

"Ok fine." He stood up forgetting that he was still tied up and charged up to me only to be pulled back by the wires.

"Aww that's too bad oppa maybe during you can get one." I laughed as he gave me his signature irritated face as I walked towards Hongbin oppa.

"Hi there."

"Great job Haneul you did awesome."

"Oppa it only been one scene."

"Well I think it was great."

"Thanks oppa." The director called and told us the scene went great and told the boys to get ready for the next scene as I stay behind and film my solo scenes. All I had to do is play with the voodoo doll while looking like I look like a crazy person looking around. The other was to take the voodoo doll and angrily play with and throw it around. All my scenes were all done in one shot, the next scenes were the boys solos where they were hanging in the middle of the room. It was Wonsik oppa turn and as he was filming his part an idea came to me. When he was finishing the director was checking the footage and I made my way towards him.

"Ravi piñata!! Hit him he might have candy!" I called the rest of the guys and everyone except Taekwoon oppa started hitting Wonsik oppa.

"Yah stop it hurts." He complained as we just laughed we eventually stop when the director said he was all clear and was slowly put down. The rest of us took the time to run away from him.

We were now filming the last part which was me and Hongbin oppa. He sat still on the chair holding the voodoo doll on one hand and his other on top of the table filled with different instruments. I stood behind him a caressed his chin from the back, it was so awkward because I never done it before, I tried my best to contain my laughter. I bent down and picked up one of the metal skewers and pierce the fake skin on his arm then took it out. After I put on hand on the side of his head and the other on his shoulder and gave him a hug. Then I slowly made my way in front of him and ever so gently brush my fingers on his hair.

"And that's a wrap!" The director yelled. I finally let out the laughter that was bubbling inside of me.

"That was so awkward oppa I don't know how you were able to just sit there as I did all that to you."

"Oh believe me I wanted to move."

"Wah Haneul that was great! And to think you pulled it off in one go." Jaehwan oppa praised. I gave him a big smile and I felt Taekwoon oppa patting my head.

"Well this calls for a celebration!" Hakyeon oppa declared.

"Oooo let's go to Imo's BBQ place!" Wonsik oppa suggested.

"Fine with me." Hyuk voiced out.

"Ok everyone get changed and meet outside." I commanded and we went our separate ways.

 

 

Hope you guys enjoy!! Comment and upvote please!! And once again Thank you so much to all my new subscribers you guys are amzing!! Chow