Chapter 17

My Style

Before I start the chapter I just want to send my deepest condolences to Ladies Code EunB's and their driver's family, friends, and members. May they both rest in peace for they are in a better place. Also to all those who keep saying that their relieve that it wasn't their oppa/bias please stop. No one should ever have to go through that kind of situation and to think what that kpop stalker said came true is really scary. The kpop world just lost a talented singer so please everyone please be respectful and be considerate to what you say. Let's all pray for the remaining members and stylist for a speedy recovery especially So Jung and Rise who just got out of surgery.


Chapter 17

I was now standing in front of the guys dorm with a hand held camera in my hand. The company made it clear that I was now not only the boys stylist, but also the host of their YouTube show VIXX TV. Why Starlights!? I was comfortable just fixing their clothes. Plus it's call VIXX TV not VIXX and Haneul TV, the name just doesn't ring! It's called VIXX TV for a reason and that was to get current news about the boys. Then again I'm VIXX Ravi's little sister so I guess that does make me news? Urgh whatever let me just get this over with! I turned the camera on and faced it towards me.

"Annyeong Byeolbich yeorobun!! I am VIXX's Ravi cute yeodongseng Kim Haneul!!! Due to popular demands I am back again to spill the dirt on your favorite boys!" I started and giggled at my own introduction.

"As of now I am standing in front of the boys dorm getting ready to wake them up from their slumber are you guys ready to see them? Well let's go!" I input the code for the lock and stepped into the dorm.

"So who should I wake up first?" I walked towards the hyung line and Bin oppa's room. I opened the door and see the boys all wrapped in their blankets like a burritos.

"Yeorobun look it's a VIXX burrito! Who do you want to eat haha." Me and my lame jokes. I started with Hongbin oppa who was in front of me. I bent down and faced the camera towards his face and started shaking his shoulder.

"Bin oppa ireona." I cooed he stirred a little, but didn't open his eyes. I tried again; "Oppa ireona you guys need to go practice." He finally opened one of his eyes, only to have a camera in front of his face. He looked at me weirdly.

"Good Morning say hello to VIXX TV's new host! Now say hello to your fans." I grinned. Hongbin oppa let out a shy laugh and immediately covered his face.

"Hongbin oppa success!" I said towards the camera then moved on to Ken oppa.

"Ken oppa ireona!" Like Hongbin oppa he didn't moved.

"Oppa I'll take away all your One Piece merchandise!" I threatened.

"I'm up I'm up!" He sat up and went to check his collection. With that done I moved on to Cha leader.

"N oppa wakey wakey!." Unlike the other two he woke up immediately.

"Omona why do you have a camera!?" He asked while covering his face.

"Hehe I am the new host of VIXX TV! Say hello!"

"Byeolbich yeorobun good morning. I'll talk to you after I wash up." He bows while still covering his face. I laugh and moved to the last member in bed. I carefully took off his earphones and bend down.

"Leo oppa ireona!" I sing songed. He opened one of his eyes and immediately saw the camera and turned away burying his face in his pillows.

"Oppa ireona! You guys have practice!" I whined. The said male stood up facing the way.

"Yay four of the six are now awake let's move on to the last two! Kaja!" I stood up and walked to the room over.

"Yeorobun please excuse my brother's mess, he's always been like this." I walked towards Hyuk who was the closes to me.

"Hyuk ah ireona." But he just ignored me and turned away. 

"Ahh himdeoreo!" I whined and went to lay down on top Wonsik oppa. The latter didn't even budge when he felt the extra weight.

"Hehe do you like seeing my brothers close up?" I brought the camera closer to Wonsik oppa face. Having enough of that I went back to work. I got up and sat on Wonsik oppa's stomach and started bouncing up and down.

"Ravi oppa ireona!" I said each syllable corresponded with a bounce. It seemed to work because he was now thrashing beneath me.

"Hanuel what on Earth are you doing!" He shouted.

"Waking you up."

"Couldn't you do it more gentler!?"

"I did before but you wouldn't budge." I say innocently.

"Why are you holding a camera?"

"Thanks to you I'm the new host of VIXX TV!" 

"Andwae."

"Mehrong now get up!" I got of him and walk towards Hyuk again.

"Hyuk ah if you wake up now I'll get N oppa to not ask you to massage him at night." I say why shaking him.

"I'm up! Noona will you really do that!?" He asked excitedly.

"I'll do it, but I don't know if he'll hold his end of the deal." I say and stepped out of the room.

"There you have it! Did you guys enjoy seeing your bare face oppas? He you all again in the next episode.

"Wait how did you end up being the host?" Hongbin oppa asked.

"During the photo shoot Wonsik oppa introduced me and when the video was uploaded a lot the fans liked it and said something about sibling tv. So here I am."

"Ahh I see."

"You can't escape us now Hanuel ah." Ken oppa says playfully.

"Whatever. Well hurry up you guys have practice."

"Your still our manager? I thought that was only for yesterday." N oppa asked.

"No your manager is back, but I offered to do it since I'm here anyway."

"Aww my sister is so sweet."

"Ewww Kim Wonsik go wash up you stink!" I pinched my nose so I didn't have to smell his breath.