Epilogue

Sorry

Yoongi is a normal student yet he was not only entitled with the responsibility to take care of all the students, he was also given the privilege to be the leader of their school’s basketball team and a class leader. Teachers always approached him for help, projects and whatnot.  As such, Yoongi always had to stay back in school even after their curriculum activities ended, every single day.

Taehyung on the other hand, is a carefree boy. He didn’t like to be held responsible for the whole school nor be responsible for anything other than Min Yoongi. Of course, he understood that Yoongi loved to unleash his potential through all his leadership positions. What Taehyung didn’t accept was although Yoongi was overexerting himself, Yoongi continued to push himself to his limit.

 

 

“You’re overexerting yourself.” Taehyung simply said when he plopped down on Yoongi’s bed while the latter was busy typing away on his laptop through the night. “Couldn’t you just rest for a minute?”

“Time waits for no men, baby.” Yoongi answered with a sigh, without even bothering to take a glance at his boyfriend.

“You know, I might be the only one who could stand you. We haven’t gone for a date in ages.” Taehyung rolled around on Yoongi’s bed and buried his head among the soft pillows, groaning.

“I know, baby, just wait awhile more.” Yoongi sighed heavily and swirled his chair around to face the younger wrapped up in his blankets and face buried under his pillows. Suddenly, Taehyung sprung up, face visibly fuming with anger.

“You always say that. You’ve been saying that for almost a year and what did you do? Nothing!” The younger shouted and threw his hands up. “And what’s worse, you even brought your school administration work home.”

Yoongi shook his head sadly. He never meant to hurt his precious, yet he did. Shutting his laptop, the elder boy crawled towards the fuming younger who was hiding under the blankets.

“Baby?” Yoongi shook the bundle of cuteness. Yet all he got back in respond was a groan and a kick.

“I’m sorry.” The elder shook Taehyung more before enveloping him in a big warm hug. “We’ll go out this weekend, I promise.”

 

 

Taehyung knew Yoongi couldn’t keep his promise.

Taehyung sighed and tucked Yoongi carefully under the blanket, planting a chaste kiss on his forehead before proceeding to the bathroom to grab a new towel for the elder. Yoongi, Taehyung thought and shook his head. Who would have thought that Min Yoongi, the ironman, would finally collapse? Of course Kim Taehyung predicted that he would but perhaps not on the very day they could finally enjoy their time together.

Walking back to the bedroom, sullenly, Taehyung placed the damp towel over his boyfriend’s forehead.

“I’ve warned you, silly.” The younger chided the unconscious latter.

All of a sudden, Yoongi’s hand gripped on Taehyung’s tightly, surprising the younger.

“S-Sorry.” Yoongi croaked out, hoarsely as Taehyung hurried to hand him a glass of water.

“You’re already sick. What more would you like to do to your health?” Taehyung frowned and leant over to help Yoongi sit up.

After sipping his water, Yoongi cleared his throat. “I don’t know. I just really am sorry.”

“You’ve been saying that for possibly the hundredth time but you don’t even mean it.”

“Look, I know, I’m sorry. And today’s probably very important to you and I messed up.”

“It can’t be helped I guess.” Taehyung shrugged. “Go back to sleep.”

Yoongi shifted back under the covers and motioned for Taehyung to join him, patting the left side of the bed. The younger frowned a little before budging because of the elder’s pout that formed. Slipping under the covers beside Yoongi, Taehyung watched his boyfriend fall asleep first before drifting off to dreamland himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi peeked opened an eye and brushed away Taehyung’s fringe. “I’m sorry and thank you.”

 

 


is this bad or bad. pmsl. i can never write a long fic. and i'm too lazy to edit.