A treat for what is coming....sorry its not a full update :(

Sabor de Amor

Unfortunetly this is not an update, but here is a sample of what is to come....

 

      Sehun stood across the street from the busy, quaint, little restaurant. The colorful seats outside, hinted to the warm, inviting atmosphere inside. He could see the staff moving from table to table, people talking and smiling as they tasted the wonderful, unique, home-style food that Sabor de Amor served. He could probably recommend the best dishes on the menu for anyone who was having a hard time deciding what to get. He had been here before; he had been here so many times, but that was before he opened that damn folder and saw the name. Unlike his friends, because yes, while they did work together, he considered each and every single one of them his friends, he knew exactly who his newest charge was. He knew because from the first moment he saw her, she had captivated him, distracted him, and made him question everything he thought he knew about himself. She had changed him. He could remember the moment he first laid eyes on her, the moment when everything changed for him.

 

        Chanyeol was still pissed off. He had tried to reach Kris several time in the past couple of days, but to no anvil. He knew the guy was feeling some deep-seeded guilt over losing a Potential, but for him to not even speak to him or Tao, it was unheard of. Chanyeol didn’t know who to be more pissed at; Kris for leaving, or himself for failing to make him stay. As he rounded a corner to head towards the locker rooms he was came face to face with his next biggest challenge; Kristian. He groaned when she turned her eyes towards him and smiled that wide smile she was known for.

               “Watcher Park!” she exclaimed in an excited tone, one he was not ready to deal with at the moment, “I look forward to your knowledge and expertise, please take care of me”

               As she bowed deep, smile still etched on her face, Chanyeol grunted an acknowledgement before he swept past her. He wasn’t going to go easy on her just because she had a pretty face….

 

               Baekhyun groaned when he closed the door to his new apartment, most of his stuff had been unloaded and stuffed inside the joke of an apartment. This , he thought, having to move all the way from Seoul to Chuncheon, and worst of all, to become a teacher. He thanked the movers for their hard work before tipping them on their way out. He heading back down to his car to get the last of his belongings, half-way resigned to the fact that he now lived here for the time being. When he got back up to his door, he tried to reach for his keys with both of his hands full, but to second his fingers curled around them, they slipped and fell to the ground.

               “”

               “I got it” said a small voice, and before he could say that it was ok he saw a small hand reach down and retrieve his keys

               “Thank-” but the ‘you’ got caught in his throat, he was taken aback.

               The girl who stood in front of him was beautiful….

 

               Kyungsoo didn’t know if he wanted to tell Jongdae to shut up and just do as he was told or to kick him out and complete the baking himself. Don’t get him wrong, he enjoyed Jongdae’s help with prep-work, but sometimes his mouth got a little too much.

               “Oh by the way, did you see that they finally sold that old couple’s restaurant? Apparently some new entrepreneur has taken it over”

               Kyungsoo stared at Jongdae, did he not know about his Potential? His file about her said that she had purchased the building across the street from him, and he didn’t have a problem with her taking over the old restaurant. Most of the customers had always come over after lunch or dinner to get some of his tasty sweets

               “Yeah, I know, the owner is my newest charge” he told him.

               “What?!” Jongdae screamed in his ear, Kyungsoo picked up the spoon that was resting beside the bowl had threatened him with it

               “Sorry, sorry, it just…”

               “Just what?” asked Kyungsoo

               “Didn’t you hear?” when Kyungsoo shook his head Jongdae continued, “She’s opening up a café slash bakery”

               “WHAT?!” exclaimed Kyungsoo, rounding on Jongdae, splattering batter across his sweater and face

               “YAH!”

 

               Yixing was nervous, he didn’t know what to do. The meeting with the board of directors to welcome him to the hospital had gone extremely well. His track record with patients had been his greatest selling point, the board knew he was going to be a great addition. He had not be nervous before he meet with the board, he knew he was going to do okay. He could charm anyone and everyone, especially if he knew he wasn’t going to be seeing them on a day to day basis. It was the staff that had been chosen to work under him that made him nervous. These people were going to be by his side almost 24/7, if not longer; he needed, no he wanted to make a good impression on them. The head of surgery, Dr. Song lead him to the waiting area where his team of doctors, nurses, and assistants were waiting for him to arrive.

               He looked out amongst the crowd of interesting looking people and smiled that wonderful, dimpled smile of his. They all seemed like they were an amazing group of people. A look sent by one of the nurses caught his eye, but it wasn’t directed at him, it was directed at one of the other nurses. When he turned to look at who, the world stopped…

 

I hope this tides everyone over until i get finished with finals! (Hwaiting to me!) I promise, once i get finished iwth school i will put more time and effort into this story! 

Also good luck to everyone trying to sign up for EXO's fanclub, I was one of the lucky ones to get mine before the firestorm started... however 2 of my sister, characters named after them, have yet to get their confirmation emails *prays to every God, Goddess, Allah, and deity out there that they get it soon*

Please, please, please leave a comment below, i would really like to know what you guys like about this~ Also please subscribe!

Happy reading~