The show

Behind Every Variety is Reality

 

 “Alright! Let’s welcome our guest for today’s show; they are one of Korea’s largest boy band Super junior!!”. As the members were lifted Eeteuk started by saying “Anneyonghasaeyo! Urinan, Super Juni-OR!” the other members chorus the audience shouted their support then  started proceeding to their perspective seats.  

“De, Super Junior because this is the 50th episode of Group Us Variety show, we will be playing a game after your performance.” Kang ho dong said.

“Omo! Why wasn’t I informed? I wasn’t ready for this. I didn’t wear my sport shoes. “Eeteuk said looking as the Leather shoes he was wearing. The Audience along with the MC’s Laughed at Eeteuk’s worried expression.

“No need Jungsu! You can’t cheat here anyway like what you did in Idol Sports.” Heechul said playfully and another round of laughter filled the studio as they remembered Eeteuk running past the obstacles while the other competitors struggled jumping. Eeteuk leader was left smiling sheepishly.

“Omo! My face hurts from smiling too much. As I was saying,Super Junior will be performing their hit single Mr. simple!” Kang ho dong said as the members gathered in the center the fans started chanting their fan chant while the music started playing. The fans were shouting like crazy, As the members bodies slid and swing from place to place. The Song ended but a lot of squeals and screams were still echoing from the exhilaration of the fans.

“Okay, Calm down people this is not yet the end, For the next Activity ! The long awaited game.!” Kang ho dong said with excitement  while some of the members looked nervous and the fans just shouted.

“What game ?will we play anyway ?” Heechul asked no pressure seen in his face.

“Yes about that. The game we’re gonna play is *drum roll* Kang ho dong laughed along with the fans when the title of the game was plastered in the  screen.

 

“THE BOAT IS SINKING”

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

A/N: What do you think ? please leave comments. Btw, Group us Is just my own invention no variety as such. No flames please T^T

If anyone is intrested this is what eeteuk did in the race the vid is not mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ34FyjEwCA  hahaha! how clever !

Anyway, I apologize if i have wrong grammars, english is not my mother tongue please understand

 Please don't forget i need comments to see if i need to continue this.

thankyousss! I'll update soon ! Bbyong ~