one

Corpse Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few students was seated around the candle. With some lights off, their surroundings was dark and quiet. Sooyoung started her story.

It was a rain evening after school, just like this one..

Running down the stairs, the kindly teacher lost her footing. She tumbled, and she fell.. and she died.

You've all heard the stories, no? Before Kisaragi Academy was built here, there was another school built on this property.

Heavenly Host Elementary School, it was called.

Such a horrible thing to happen. The principal was completely devastated. 

He cared for the school almost as if it were his own child, you see.

But one thing led to another after the incident.. and ultimately, a decision was reached. The school was to be shut down.

The principal was so stricken with grief over losing his precious child that on the day of its closure..

..he climbed up to him roof and threw himself to his death. Or so the story goes..

Baekhyun gasped while Sooyoung continued, "People thought Heavenly Host was cursed, you see. This was just the leatest of many deaths to occur there. That's why it was torned down.."

"However! They say the teacher who fell down the stairs still has no idea she's dead, even to this very day.."

"And on rainy evenings like this, after our school day's come to an end, some claims she roams around these darkened hallway.."

"s t i l l  b e l i e v i n g  t h e m  t o  b e  h e r  o w n.." 

"In fact, it's almost time to make her rounds! Just after seven o'clock.." Sooyoung giggled.

"That's when she appears, always accompanied by a sudden blackout that leaves the entire building dark as night."

"'Knock knock,' you'll hear from the blackness.. followed by the sound of the classroom door ssslowly sssliding open.."

"As her pale white face cuts through the stillness, her soft voice always echos the same question.."

"' I s  a n y o n e  s t i l l  h e r e?' And then.."

The sound of the lightning scared the whole class, leaving Baekhyun screamed in shock. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggghhh!!"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeekk!!" The girls too screamed from the sudden blackout.

"It's.. a blackout!" Baekhyun stuttered. 

"Byun Baekhyun! Pull yourself together! Don't scare us like that!" Eunae said, startled by his girly scream.

"But, it was scary!" Baekhyun continued.

"I don't like this, this shouldnt be happening.." Sooyoung said, looking aorund the dark classroom with only the candle lighting up.

"Not bad, Choi Sooyoung. You had me going there for a minute." Kris nodded, smiling slyly.

"It wasn't me!" Sooyoung started,"I've been standing here the whole time! This is a real blackout!"

"Does.. anyone heard that?!"Seohyun shivered a little.

"Sounds like.. it came from the music room." Minho said.

The whole class was startled by the sound and turned towards the classroom's door. They heard footsteps walking towards their class..

"N-no way.." Sooyoung backed away.

*First the blackout.. n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter