Sunggyu's mission.

How long is it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He pondered over what he just saw on the fancafe. It would be a lie if he said he had never wondered the physical appearance of it. But yet again, what's so special about it that makes his veins tingle and his left eyelid twitch? After all, Sunggyu had it too. 

Fan requests such as measuring how long L's nose hair is, what underwear brand Hoya wears, length of Dongwoo's gums and even the one that left the seven members wondering if their fans were part-time es. Measuring the time to see how long it would take for their s to be erected. Sunggyu shivered at that memory. 

He took out a ruler from the stationery box not too far from him. "Why am I doing this again?" He asked himself one more time before placing the cold metal instrument beside his left thumb. 

3.5 inches. He did the math and was a little surprised that it was actually true. His heart beat a little faster as the image of him measuring it appeared in his erted little mind. 

Now how was he actually going to accomplish this little mission of his? There was nothing too difficult for Kim Sunggyu, that's what he said. If he could survive living with six other men and also that other time when he almost got kidnapped by an old lady who was an infinite fan. It wasn't that hard to tell what her motive was, with infinite's faces tattooed on her bare chest. Thankfully for Infinite, they managed to outrun those old flabby legs. 

The other infinite members were lazing on the couch, watching their daily dose of Kpop girl groups. Their eyes were practically the poor innocent girls in those killer heels that Sunggyu wondered how it was even possible to even walk two steps with. Also, with the way they all drooled, he was wondering why the dorm hasn't been flooded yet. 

So it wasn't hard for Sunggyu to go to a bunch of pillows given by fans which Woohyun claimed was his secret hiding spot. Wasn't much of a hiding spot though, since he practically announced it to the whole world by "accidentally" tweeting it. 

"Ya." Sunggyu used his leg to kick the engrossed younger male. However, the wizard of hypnotizing ability decided to cast a spell on Woohyun so he was practically ogling at the dancing females on the screen, ignoring the leader hyung totally.

Sunggyu's patience was wearing thin and since he needed an answer soon, he decided to take action. He grabbed Woohyun with much force and dragged him to their shared room. 

"Dongwoo hyung! Myungsoo ya! Someone save me! I'm getting kidnapped by that ahjumma again!! I'm too young to give my first time!" Woohyun attempted to save his ity but the other members were obviously oblivious to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter