One

Pizza My Love

chapter one.

*

 

“Baekhyun, where are you?” Kim Junmyeon texted him while shoving his notebook and ballpen in his bag. It’s his scheduled class today and Junmyeon is ready to leave the campus when Mister Professor finally dismisses the class with some announcements like their midterms will be on next week and with a wave of his hand, the students dashed out from the classroom. Some girls were waiting on him because he’s just Kim Junmyeon – a model for both Korean and American companies full time yet can still manage to cope up with the lessons and he can also manage to get a 4.5 GPA too. He wore his favorite tattered skinny black jeans that will take a peek of his porcelain legs and a cotton v-neck shirt that will expose his y collarbones and because of that, the girls cannot hide their admiration towards the Kim Junmyeon because he was simply just Kim Junmyeon.

 

His phone vibrated, expecting a text message from his dear bestfriend, Byun Baekhyun. Pulling his phone out of his pocket with his right hand, he takes a glance on the screen and tries not to break with a frown.

 

“I’m at pizza house, cm’here kay? xx” Flashed on the screen.

 

‘Pizza house again.’ Junmyeon thought. He knew what will happen if Baekhyun is at his favorite pizza house.

 

Simple number one: Baekhyun will make him pay for the pizza.

Number two: Baekhyun will beg for him to buy the most expensive pizza.

 

Sighing, Junmyeon leaves the classroom. Not minding the girls watching him because he finds it annoying. He went first to the bank before going to the pizza house where Baekhyun is.

 

As he walks the ten minute to the pizza house where the pizza monster, Byun Baekhyun was, Kim Junmyeon wonders why he has this bestfriend who is glutton when it comes to pizza. He suddenly remembers the first day when they first met. It was actually the day when he bumped to a boy with that beautiful, cat-like eyes, sharp jawline, fair skin, pink lips—but hey, don’t judge the book by its cover because Byun Baekhyun’s attitude was like a fierce lion. Very fierce. Rawr.

 

It was eons ago in their high school period when Junmyeon was wandering where the library was because he was lost. Well, he likes libraries because of the ambience, the scent of the books, and the aircon where he can sleep sometimes. When he saw the ‘library’ sign, his face lightened. He suddenly bumped into someone who was holding a box of pizza. The pizza sprawled on the floor.

 

“Did you know how much work I spent in order to buy that expensive pizza yet you just bumped at me and my pizza… is gone, sprawled on the floor, dirty and ewwy. Thanks to you blind creature. THANKS TO YOU THAT MY PIZZA IS GONE AND YOU ARE GOING TO BUY ME A PIZZA RIGHT NOW. DO YOU ING UNDERSTAND? I DO NOT CARE IF I DON’T KNOW YOU AND WHERE ON EARTH YOU CAME FROM I JUST WANT TO EAT PIZZA AND YOU SHOULD BUY ME. TIMES TWO. ARRASEO?” Kim Junmyeon was shocked, looking at furiously, now red-faced guy, dressed in the same uniform, with perfect hair and skin, he couldn’t help but to spill the words that shouldn’t be spilled out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re so cute.”

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hallo hahaha first chapter is up! sorry for wrong grammars, spelling, etc huhu I'll do my best next time.

subscribe + comment are much appreciated.