Chapter 40

RUN DEVIL RUN

~ NEW BEGINNING ~


MINHO'S POV :

My name is Choi Minho . I was a guy who dream that someday I can have the girl I loved . With the help of my Hyung , I succeed and Finally have her . But Misunderstanding happens , She started to stay away from me . But I never stop until  I found her . At first , I give up but I realized that it was just a challenge for me . With the help of my friends , I already have her back . Now , We are very happy and I promised that I will never let her go . 

 

KRYSTAL'S POV :

My name is Krystal Jung . I was just a bratty fancy little girl who keep on following Choi Siwon . I really like him even if he was my Sica Unnie's Ex-Boyfriend . I never noticed that there was this guy who always followed me and keep on supporting me no matter what happen . He is CHOI MINHO . The guy who always make me happy . He proved that happy ending was real .

 

OK TAECYEON'S POV :

My name is Ok Taecyeon . I was a guy who always followed other girls and I never noticed Suzy whose always there when I'm Sad . She tried her best to make me smile and finally , I realized that I can love her too . I passed the challenge of it , I left Suzy for almost 1 months , Because I supported my Cousin Yoona when she was sad . Luckilly , I have her who can trust me no matter what happen . I loved her .

 

SUZY'S POV :

My name is Bae Suzy . I am just a normal girl who wants my love to notice me . Even though , He pushed me away . I still continued following him until he give me the attention I wanted . Until we've fall to each other . We passed the challenge of being far away from each other . I knew why he did that . Because he wanted to support YOONA. I loved him . 

 

 

 

 

Do not give up on your dreams


Always fight for your love no matter what happen


If he/she is your Happiness , Then do something good that can make him/her realized how much you loved him/her .


A TRUE LOVE always be TRUE . 


If that was the Right Person for you , God knows the best for it . Just enjoy life and always do good things only for others that can be the reason why they give love and care for you .....

 

THE END ...... (KAMSAHAMNIDA)


And.....GET READY FOR A NEW FANFIC that will surely catch your attention

 

My newest upcoming fanfic was titled as "ONE"

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/817969/one-comedy-drama-haesica-minstal-taeczy-yoonwon-love

 

And ... Including the 4 couples


Of course ! YOONWON HAESICA MINSTAL TAECZY


This fanfic was very different from my other fanfic ..


So Please...Get ready and fall in love


THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY FANFIC


I WILL CONTINUE GIVING HAPPINESS TO MY SUBSCRIBERS ...


SARANGHAMNIDA