Sekai ages.

Picture Perfect


“Hey, baby!” Sehun exclaimed cheerfully as he entered Kai’s house.

“Hey, love,” Kai greeted the younger man. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and kissed him lovingly, making Sehun sigh happily against his lips.

It was the first time since weeks that the two lovers could meet without any wives or girlfriends (or teammates) being there as well. The first time since weeks that it was just the two of them.

“Uncle Sehun!”

Sehun quickly pulled away from Kai and turned to the little boy, a bright smile on his face.

“Uisoo! Buddy!” he exclaimed as the boy hugged his leg tightly and Kai smiled at the two most important men in his life. His son and his boyfriend. Uisoo loved his ‘Uncle’ Sehun almost as much as he loved Kai and Sehun adored the boy just as much.

Sehun picked the boy up and kissed his head.

“I got something for you,” he said smiling and Uisoo squealed excitedly, scrambling to get out of Sehun’s arms.

With an amused glance at Kai, Sehun put Uisoo back on the floor and gave him his present.

“Here, little one,” he said, “It’s a DVD.”

Uisoo looked up at him with shining eyes.

“Can we watch it?” he asked, bouncing a little and Sehun laughed.

“You gotta ask your Daddy.”

Uisoo turned to his father. “Can we? Please? Daddy, please?”

Kai nodded. “Sure. You can watch it with Uncle Sehun while I make dinner.”

Uisoo squealed again and raced off to the living room, clutching the DVD tightly with his tiny hands.

Kai chuckled and turned to go to the kitchen when Sehun stopped him.

“I got something for you too,” he whispered hotly into Kai’s ear.

“O-oh, do you?” Kai stammered, his breath already growing laboured.

“Oh yes,” Sehun purred. “And I promise you that it will be waiting for you in your bed when you go to sleep with a nice bow wrapped around it.”

Kai gulped and quickly checked that Uisoo still was in the living room before he pulled Sehun close and kissed him hungrily. That ing tease.

Sehun slowly pushed him away and smirked at him. “Didn’t you want to do something?”

“Huh?” Kai asked dazed and Sehun chuckled.

“Dinner. Remember?”

“Oh... Oh! Yes! Dinner! Of course!”

Kai quickly left for the kitchen. Sometimes he really, really hated Sehun. But oh, he couldn’t wait until later when he could have Sehun all for himself. Okay, who was he kidding? He loved that man. Damn much.


In the kitchen, Kai started cooking, humming tunelessly to himself. He was happy that Sehun was there. Of course they still saw each other basically every weekend with EXO members but it wasn’t that often that they could actually spend some time alone together. Kai enjoyed those days immensely. Cooking for Sehun, watching Sehun play with his children, falling asleep next to Sehun, waking up next to Sehun... He treasured those moments.

He was almost finished with cooking when he was interrupted by the baby monitor, the sounds telling him that Uisoo’s little sister had obviously woken up.

He smiled and walked to Taeun’s room and took the baby out of the cradle.

“Come here, princess,” he cooed. “Uncle Sehun is here. You remember Uncle Sehun? Of course you do, princess, don’t you?”

The baby gurgled happily and Kai gazed lovingly down at the little girl in his arms. She was so beautiful.


With his daughter still on his arms, he made his way to the living room, hoping that Sehun would also look after the little girl while he finished dinner, but in the doorway, he suddenly stopped.

Sehun and Uisoo were sitting on the couch, still watching the DVD but... Was
Uisoo crying?

Kai felt a wave of concern cursing through his body and he was about to rush over to his son when Sehun pulled the boy close and his hair soothingly. Kai could hear Sehun whispering comfortingly to Uisoo but he couldn’t understand what his boyfriend was saying. But whatever it was, it seemed to calm Uisoo down. Sehun hugged the boy one last time before he pulled back and wiped Uisoo’s tears away.

“See?” Sehun could finally understand Uisoo. “Everything’s okay. There’s nothing to be afraid of.”

Kai smiled when it dawned on him what had happened. Something in the movie had scared Uisoo and he had started crying. And Sehun, his Sehun, had comforted him.
Kai watched as Uisoo curled up against Sehun, still seemingly shaken, and Sehun laid an arm around the small boy.

“There’s Uncle Sehun,” he whispered gently to the little girl. “Daddy loves him very much.”

This, this was his personal picture perfect.

 

~FIN~