This is Love

I like you, NO. I love you

Your POV

 

"Woah, look Hyemi. Luhan is looking at you. Yiiie!"

"Stop fooling around Jin! Its not funny."

 

I gave him my poker face as I kept on writing my notes. This is really annoying.

 

"Look! Just look at your right side."

 

Jin said as he kept on nudging me. So, I looked. And hell yeah. Luhan is looking at me while smirking. He's with his Exo members.

 

"Now what? Im busy! Stop talking to me non-sense."

"Oww! Guys! Did you see their eye contact? Woooah. This couple is really cute."

 

Now Jin started to shout inside the room that makes my classmates howl again. This is insane. Really. Yeah, I hate it.

After that, Jin stood up and went to his friends. when suddenly a guy approached me.

 

"Hi Hyemi~"

 

He said. Who the hell are you? Tss.

 

"Hi."

 

I said shortly as I kept on writing my notes.

 

"You are so beautiful today. Like a princess."

"O..kay?"

 

I said awkwardly as I look at him. He's smiling at me. Wait, is he flirting me?

 

"Yes. And I wanted to say that—"

"Back off dude."

 

The guy was cut off when Luhan came. I glared at him but he just smiled at me sweetly.

He put his arm around my shoulder and peck my cheeks. I was so shocked. This is the first time he kissed me. WHATHEHELLL!!!!

 

"Babe, who's this guy?"

"I-I.. I—"

 

did I just stuttered? Oh my god. This is not good. He's smirking at me right now. And what's with the Babe? Gross!

I looked at the guy and he was just looking at Luhan.. Nervously? Well. Sort of. After that, he bowed at us and walked away.

 

"Aww~ Guys! Look at the couple!"

 

Jin shouted as my classmates turn their attention at us. And right timing! Luhan's head was on my shoulder and he kept on hugging me. Wait—

I didn't notice it! Uggh! Curse you, Luhan!

 

"I love you Babe.."

 

He said as he hugged me even tighter.

 

"What the? Get off! Argh!"

"Why would I? I love this feeling."

 

He said, chuckling softly. Ugh. This is really insane.

 

>>Lunch break<<

 

 I looked at the cafeteria and all boys were looking at me. This is awkward. I hate people looking at me.

They were eating their food and stooped eating when I walked closer inside.

 

*What's with their expression? Ugh*

 

 I sat down on the other side and started to take my order, After that. I saw Luhan and the Exo were already there. 

I went to that direction and stood right infront of them.

 

"Oh, hey babe. What brings you here?"

 

Luhan said while smiling ear-to-ear. I crossed my arms and stopmed my foot.

 

"That's my place!"

"Eo? I don't think so Babe."

 

he said as he smirked.

 

"Could you please stop calling me Babe?! Its disgusting."

"Sure Baby."

"Ugh! Stop it!"

"Okay then. babe."

 

I facepalmed and give up. This guy is really annoying.

 

"Get out of here. That's my place. And im the first one who occupied it."

"Well, sorry Babe. We thought no one is sitting here. So—"

"So?"

"Why not, you sit here and join us instead."

 

He said as he grabbed my arm and then I sat on his lap. His head was looking upward to see my face and he was grinning. He hugged me from my waist.

 

"That's more I like it."

 

He said as he chuckled with his Exo members. i blushed so hard and looked away. I tried to stand but FAILED! He's stronger than me. Ugh! Its embarassing!

 

"Yah! Luhan get off!"

"Nah-uh. I dont want to."

"Aish! I have to eat!"

"We have so many foods in here. You can eat one."

"Can't you see, I cant eat! Im not comfortable with this awkward position."

"Fine. I'll just feed you."

"WHAAA—"

 

I was cut off when Luhan fed me a food. All eyes were on us. The Exo were smiling and laughing. they are sooooo! >< Ugh I cant say it.

Geez, until now Im still blushing. What's the meaning of this? Maybe Im just embarassed or something.

 

>>FastForward<<

 

Its already class dismissed and I prepared myself. I grabbed my bag and stopped for a while when I saw some girls crowding Luhan.

Oh geez. He's flirting?

 

"Well yeah girls. I already have a girl."

"R-really? Who is she?"

"Right there."

 

My eyes widened as he pointed at me while smiling. I just rolled my eyes and started walking.

I don't know why I feel mad at him right now. Why?

I really dont understand myself -_-

 

"Gotcha!"

 

I jumped a little as Luhan grabbed my wrist. He was looking at me.

 

"WHAT NOW?!"

 

I shouted at him. I glared at him and he was shocked by my sudden actions.

 

"Im. Sorry. I didnt mean to shout."

"Its okay Babe. I know you were jealous."

 

Jealous? What the heck is he talking about?! I scoffed in disbelief and started walking away from him.

 

"Hey. im just kdding  Babe."

"Stop calling me Babe."

 

I said boringly as he pulled my waist and he's staring at me deeply. Wait a minute? I looked around and there's no more students in here.

I gulped heavily and my heart keeps  on beating so fast.

 

"I really love you Babe."

 

I looked at the other said and I can't stop blushing. i feel so nervous right now. Pleae make it stop! please! Please!

I felt more nervous when he started caressing my waist up and down. Oh no! What to do?! 

My mind can't concentrate right now. Im trembling.

 

"Well, you really have a nice figure."

 

He said as he cant stop staring at me.

 

"Hajima Luhan..."

 

I said unaudible. I was too nervous to speak confidently. After that, he smiled at me then went closer as he kissed me on my cheeks. 

I was stunned. I am really insane right? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

 

My senses went back to reality. i pushed him and he started laughing. Wow, he's really laughing at me -_-

I rolled my eyes and I was about to walk away when he grabs again my wrist and headed downstairs.

 

He said that he'll give me a ride and he was really happy about it.

 

10 minutes have passed and Im still in this car. I raised my eyebrow as I looked at the street.

 

WAIT A MINUTE! I dont live here!

 

"Yah! I dont live here! Stop  the car!"

"Nope. Nope. I want you to see my house."

"tss. Well im not interested in your house."

 

He just chuckled at me then after that, we are now in his house. Its kinda huge than mine. Well, I dont care!

I was greeted by a beautiful lady infront of us.

 

"Hi mom."

 

Luhan said as he kissed her mom. MOM?! Omo, why so pretty?

 

"Hello. Oh who is this young lady? Is she your girlfriend?"

"Not yet mom."

 

Not yet.

Not yet.

 

I froze for a while and i didnt realize that he was dragging me inside his room. he said he'll be taking a shower and then I sat on his bed.

I looked around and after that Luhan went outside the bathroom. He looks hot when he's wet

 

"Hey Babe, are you having fun in here?"

 

He asked me while smiling. I just rolled my eyes and lay down on his bed. I was so shocked when he lay down there too. And he was *ng on top of me.

 

"Luhan! get off!"

"I'll tell you something.."

 

He said as he smirked. He looked down and I realized he's looking at my lips.

 

"You know what?–"

"What.."

 

I said as I looked away. Please I dont want to be with this guy.

He went closer to me and I was startled. I dont know what to do.

 

"Im.. ."

 

He said as my eyes widened as I felt something warm on my neck.

 

"H-h-hor..n-ny?"

"Mhhmm."

 

He hummed approvingly as I kept on pushing him. No. This can't be!

 

"Luhan! stop it please."

 

I said as he stopped. But still he's on top of me. after that, he hugged me.

 

"You know what, I can't do this. Unless we're married. Hahahaha."

 

He said as I slapped him playfully. He stood up and said that the dinner is ready.

That night is so happy, thanks to Luhan's mom. She's really great. She's fun to be with.

 

>>The next morning<<

 

"Hey babe.."

 

That Luhan again.

 

"What?! You're gross!"

"Do you know how to speak French? *smirks*"

"What the hell? Stop asking me weird questions, stupid."

"Just ask me 'WHY'."

"Ugh fine. WHY?!"

 

He suddenly wentcloser to me as he held my shoulder.

 

"Coz I don't know how. But I know how to kiss that way.. Wanna try?"

 

My classmates went on howling and laughing. They were really twitterpated right now.

 

"Sure why not?"

 

I said as I smirked. He grinned widely..

 

"In your dreams.."

 

I continued and he just smiled at me.

 

"I would love to. See you in my dreams."

 

He then winked at me. Aish!

 

"Hey. You know what, of all the drinks I have tried. I'd compare you to a coffee."

 

this Luhan is really cheesy today isn't he? Whats up with this guy?

 

"Waeyo?"

"A little bitter, A little sweet. But Oh so HOT!"

 

My classmates were all loking atu s. They are so happy right now. And honestly, today my heart beat is really fast. I dont know why.

 

"Hey babe. Wanna hear the most selfish line I know but the sweetest line you could ever receive?"

"What."

"YOU-ARE-ONLY-MINE!"

"Yiiiiieeeeeeeee!! that was so sweet!"

 

My classmates shouted and itseem like they are the one who's Luhan talking to.

After that, Luhan went closer to me again and say something another line.

 

"Babe. If you'll ask me how many times a girl entered in my mind, I'll lie if I say many times."

"Why?"

"Coz you just entered once and never comes out!"

 

Am I blushing right now? Am I? Am I?

This can't be right?

 

"Hey Hyemi! Please don't hate winter!"

"Who the hell are you?"

 

Luhan asked as he saw a guy approaching me. Wait a minute. He was the guy who approached me yesterday!

 

"Just ask me Why Hyemi."

"Ok? Why?"

 

I asked as he smiled at me. I looked at Luhan and he was glaring at the boy. 

 

"Cause if kisses were snowflakes, I'll send you a blizzard. By the way, Myname is jungkook."

 

Luhan is still looking at the boy named jungkook. My classmates cheered for Luhan. And i raised my eyebrow.

 

"Hey Babe.."

"Whuut?"

"Can I borrow a kiss?"

"W-WHAT?"

"I promise. I'll give it back."

 

He said and then winked. My classmates again went on howling.

Now, Jungkook spoke again.

 

"Hey listen Hyemi. Do I know you?"

"Why?"

"Because you look like my next girlfriend."

 

"Pssh. Lame."

 

I heard Luhan muttered as he scoffed.

 

"Babe.. Your lips looks so lonely."

"Wha- why?"

"Would they like to meet mine?"

 

Another points for Luhan as my classmates clapped at him. The Exo members were cheering him too.

I hid my face with my hair and I felt some heat running through my cheeks.

 

"Hey Hyemi. Just sell your house right now."

"W-why?"

"Coz you can live inside my heart."

 

Jungkook said and he earned a points too coz many were cheering him also.

 

Luhan looked pissed off. so he grabbed my arm and pulled my waist.

 

"Babe.."

What is it Luhan?"

"Do you know that kissing is a language of love?"

 

Wait. I didn't know that line tho. 

 

"W-whaat? Why? Whoo?"

 

Im out of my mind. Why am I being like this? I feel so nervous.

 

"So. How about a conversation?"

 

He said as he smirked. My classmates were cheering him that 'Do it!' or they would say 'GoLuhan!'

After that, they all looked at Jungkook and he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled. Luhan smirked and give me a kiss on my cheeks.

 

"You know what babe. They said that if you like someone, that person will like you too. And I believe that."

"so?"

"You'll gonna like me soon. Hahaha."

"Pff, like it would happen to me."

 

I said as I smirked.

 

 



 

Weeks have passed and my feelings for Luhan became.. I dont know. but whenever he's around. I always feel this weird feelings.

My heart keeps on beating so fast and Im not comfortable when he's around.

 

Could it be.. I like him too?

 

What if its true? The one he said to me before. If you like someone, that person will like you too.

 

Oh my gosh.

 



 

Another 1 week have passed and im avoiding Luhan.Tomorrow is our graduation day!I feel so uneasy with him. Sometimes I prefer to be absent thatn with him.

Ugh, This is really insane!!

 

Im the only one student right now. And its true.

 

I like Luhan now. I should say it to him right now. Or else, I will always get this feeling.

 

The door creaked open and it revealed Luhan.

 

Oh my gosh, oh mygosh. Inhale, exhale Hyemi...

 

"Hey."

 

He called me. I looked at him nervously and looked away right after that.

 

"I wanted to tell you something."

 

I said as I inhaled.

 

"I wanted to ask you questions."

 

He said as he lowered down his head.

 

"Why are you avoiding me? I missed you so much Hyemi."

 

He said sincerely as he smiled at me. *Because I like you and Im afraid to tell you* I just smiled at him 

 

"Remember the day that you said, if you like someone that person will like you too?"

"Hmm. Yeah I remembered that."

"Well I guess. I believe it too."

"What do you mean?"

 

He asked as I sighed heavily.

 

"Look. Luhan the reason why Im avoiding you is because. I like you. No, scratch that—.."

 

I paused for a while and looked at him.

 

"I love you Luhan."

 

He was looking at me very shocked. His lips curves into a smile and after that, he suddenly hug me so tight. I widened my eyes as I felt that tingling feeling again.

 

"I love you more Hyemi, now and forever."

"So, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Luhan. I would love to!"

"Come on! Lets get married now!"

 

He said as I laughed at him. The one reason I love him is beacause of his cute actions. that makes me happy.

 

He cupped my face and asked something.

 

"Can I kiss you?"

 

He asked. I can't open my mouth. I dont know what to say.

 

"You know what? They said silence means yes. So, I'll give that as a yes."

 

He went closer to me and then he kissed me passionately. I smiled between the kiss and I can feel that he was smiling also. 

 

This is the best Graduation gift I ever have.

 

"I love you."

"Nado saranghae."

 

With that, we hugged each other and the Exo members clapped their hands in amazement. So all this time, they were watching us? Okay. Whatever.

 



 

[A/N] How was it guys? Did you like it?Hahaha. leave some comments if you want sequel~