Chapped Lips and Soft "I Love Yous"

Sleepy Time

  "ROMEO ROMEO WHERE FOR ART THOU ROMEO!?" Kris yells as he stands on my coffee table, making me giggle uncontrollably. 

  I slap his shoulder with the thick booklet I'm holding. "Yi fan, we are supposed to be studying your lines not joking around."

  He shrugs and gets off table, sitting in my lap. "But I'm boooored and tired."

  I sigh and set the booklet down on the table before I run my fingers through his newly dyed hair. He smiles like a little child and closes his eyes. 

  He makes little noises of pleasure as I rub his hairline. It was always a thing for me to play with his hair and I don't understand why. I begin to feel his breaths become more spaced out and shook him back to reality.

  I grab his hand and pull him up. "Okay sleepy head, let's go lay down."

  He smiles and follows me to the room, subconsciously placing his hand on the small of my back. I've always loved that he does that because it always feels like I am being protected. I have this 6 foot dragon following me around all to me making sure I stay out of trouble. 

  Once we get into the room, Kris immediately strips off his pants and shirt, and he crawls underneath the comforter that he helped me pick out.

  I begin to head to the bathroom before he whines and asks where I'm going. 

 I walk over and place a kiss on his ear. "I'm going to the shower. I will be right back."

  I give him a light pat before heading to the shower again. As I sit under the hot water I think about the past few months. It's been difficult for Kris. Ever since he decided to void the contract with the big music company SM, he's been moping around. The boys from exo were his life and yes, its amazing being able to sleep next to him every night but he lost a bit of light in his eyes. Not only that but the trip to the hospital was dreadful. I shudder as I thought about it and shut the water off.

  After I changed into my pjs, I walk into the room and giggle as I hear the light snores from the man I call mine.

  I crawl into bed and from the ruffling of the sheets, Kris moans and rolls over. He lifts his head up and the sight makes me laugh. His newly cut brown hair is ruffled all over his face and his eyes are puffy from the little sleep he has gotten lately. He smiles when he sees me; his arms snake around my waist and he pulls to him, suddenly.

  "Have I ever told you," he breathes into my ear, shivers running down my spine. "just how y you look with wet hair?"

  The word y was just enough to make me blush and I was thankful for the darkness so he couldn't see. 

  I roll over and nuzzle my face into his strong chest. He runs his hands up and down my spine and we sit in the silence, enjoying the sounds of each others breathes. 

  It was awhile before one us says anything.

  "Are you up?" Kris whispers all a sudden in his husky, sleepy voice that send goosebumps onto my skin.

  "Yes, why?" I reply softly.

  "Uh I don't know I was just wondering.." His voice trailed off.

  "What is it Kris?" I signed into him.

  His hands began drawing circles my skin. "I love you."

  I froze. 

 He loves me.

 We Yi Fan just said those three words. 

  I smiled and softly giggle before placing my lips onto his. Enjoying the way they envelope mine. His lips were always my soft spot; they had a perfect dip in the top and no matter how much ChapStick I bought him, they were always chapped.

 I broke the kiss and snuggled deeper into him and the blankets, ready for sleep to come. I was about to fall into slumber when Kris spoke up again. 

  "I take that you love me too?" His soft voice said.

  I nod and smile.