Chapter 2

Your Eyes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Sooyoung-ah! Over here! " Yuri shouted, waving her hand high shamelessly as everyone stared at the loud-voiced girl. 

" Aish, that stupid shikshin! " The black pearl cursed and stood up, making things even more embarrassing for Yoona, Hyoyeon and Tiffany. 

" Kwon Yul! Sit down, please. " Yoona pinched her girlfriend's waist and facepalmed. 

Sooyoung and Sunny finally found the childish Yuri as she whined at Yoona, the crowd was amused at the 24-year-old. 

" Hey girls, sorry I'm late. This is my girlfriend, Lee Soo-- Ow! " Sooyoung yelled as Sunny stepped onto her foot harshly. 

" Sunny Lee. Nice to meet all of you. " She immediately smiled at the giggling girls. 

" Anyway, you already know Yul and Yoona. This is Hyoyeon, Yuri's best friend and Tiffany, Hyoyeon's girlfriend as well as Yoona's elder sister. " Sooyoung rubbed her foot as she introduced all of them individually. 

" Ah, all of you are so pretty! " Sunny exclaimed with aegyo as Yuri and Yoona covered her ears painfully. 

Hyoyeon and Tiffany forced a smile and tried not to punch the little girl. 

" Let's order! " 

As the 3 couples had their dinner, they laughed and chatted like they had known each other for a long time now. Fortunately, Yuri noticed that Tiffany wasn't talking like the usual bubbly girl she was. Instead, she was silent and deep in her own thoughts. Seeing this, the younger girl tapped Hyoyeon's shoulder and pointed to the brown-haired girl sitting next to Sunny. 

The blonde sighed and nodded, knowing what to do.

" Shall we all go to the park after this? " Yoona asked, taking a sip of her coke. 

" That sounds great. We need to burn some calories after this sinful meal. How bout playing some basketball, Youngie? " Yuri winked and high-fived with Sooyoung across the table. 

" Baby, what's wrong? You've been so quiet all evening. " Hyoyeon hugged her girlfriend from the back as the 3 couples were at a nearby park. 

" I'm just worried. I don't know how I'm gonna help you. I'm so afraid I'm gonna lose you, you know I can't live without you. I'm not enough.. " Tiffany mumbled sadly, her eyes were getting teary. 

" Shhh..... Tiffany Hwang, I should be saying that. Don't ever feel that way anymore. You hear me? I love you and I'll always love you for who you are. Perfect or not. " The shorter girl buried her face into Tiffany's neck comfortingly. 

" KWON YURI!!! " 

The couple turned and saw Yuri carrying Yoona over her shoulder as she smacked her playfully. Sunny and Sooyoung were laughing their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter