Chapter 1.

Your Eyes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I don't even know anymore.. " A brown-haired girl was sobbing loudly on the white soft sand. 

" God, are you testing me? " She questioned, holding her chest painfully. 

Her girlfriend, Kim Hyoyeon was just diagnosed with eye cancer. Her hospital bills were so expensive and they weren't well to do. 

Like most parents, Tiffany was kicked out of the house.

On the other hand, Hyoyeon's parents were fine with it and offered them a place to stay but the couple denied. 

" Hello? Yoong..... " 

Yoona was Tiffany's beloved younger sister and was brought up well, leaving with the older girl when she got kicked out.                                              

Thankfully after Yoona left, she met a cheerful and kindhearted tanned girl, Kwon Yuri who was coincidentally Hyoyeon's new doctor as well as best friend.     

" Unnie? Where are you? Come back to the hospital soon, Hyoyeon-unnie wants to see you. " Yoona muttered sadly.                

" Arrasso, I'll come back now. " Tiffany hung up, taking baby steps back to the dreaded white building behind the beach.

" Doctor Kwon, should we start her treatment? " A young nurse, Choi SOoyoung approached Yuri. 

" Not yet, she wants to wait for her girlfriend. Tell the others to hand over their equipment. We are gonna do this alone. " Yuri instructed.    

" But Yu-- Doctor Kwon, we need extra help. " The younger girl pleaded. 

Choi Sooyoung, Kwon Yuri's cousin and she was also Yuri's junior in the hospital.                

" We can do it, Sooyoung-ah. We need to cure this girl.  If we can't, we should at least try our best. Tiffany is Yoona's sister and Hyoyeon is her girlfriend. I don't want my girlfriend to be sad either. " Yuri said, determined to cure Hyoyeon. 

" I understand, I wouldn't want Sunny to be upset too. " Sooyoung smiled understandingly.

" Yul? Fany-unnie's back and Hyoyeon-unnie wants to start now. " Yoona hugged the slightly taller girl from the back, nose nuzzling into her shoulder blades.

" Let's go, Sooyoung. " Yuri fistpumped with her cousin before turning to her girlfriend. 

" Yoong, be strong okay? Be there for your sister, alright? I'll be in your heart, you know that. " Yuri kissed Yoona's forehead.

" Do your best, honey. I have faith in you. Don't give up, okay? Come back to me like the hero you always were. " Yoona beamed proudly and pecked Yuri's lips. 

" Hyo? Are you ready to go for testing? " Yuri patted Hyoyeon's thigh. 

" I've never been more sure in my life. Yuri-ah, if I can't survi---- " 

The black pearl stuffed her tiger stuffed toy in before she could fInish. 

" Nope, not hearing this. Let's go, Miss Kim. Say something to Fany first. " Yuri commanded playfully.  

Hyoyeon pouted and went to the eyesmiling girl sitting at the sofa watching their interaction. 

" Fany. you know I'll be fine, right? " Tiffany forced a smile a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter