I warned you

A Tape ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

AN : I finaly updated after ....quite a while, sorry :s. Hope you like this chapter

Please comment :*

 

 

 

 

 

Later that day Jongin, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were watching AOA's "Short Hair" performence on TV. Ever since the song came out, Jongin secretely wished for Kyungsoo to learn the dance routine. He loved watching the girls shaking their hips like that every time they said " Whoa oh oh~" and was sure Kyungsoo could compete with them. Of course he would do it better in Jongin's opinion, but that's just him. His friends would find Kyungsoo creepy.

 

Baekhyun turned annoyingly his head towards the door when Minseok made a huge noise after closing the door, interupting his singing.

 

"Hey, where is Luhan ?" asked the bun headed boy.

Instead of answering the question, Beakhyun increased the volume to cover Minseok's voice, still 'upset' with him for having disturbed his singing with AOA.

 

"Hyung is gone." said Chanyeol. " By the way Minseok hyung. He told us what happened. It really sounded like an honnest mistake. Don't be mad at him."

" You think so ?" and the tall boy nodded.

"Tell me, how would you feel if I had with you and I taped it ?" he asked dramatically sarcastic.

Chanyeol glared at him for a very long time, probaply imagining himself with Minseok being more intimate. A creepy smile formed itself on his face and Minseok regretted asking him by making a disgusted face and hurried looking elsewhere.

 

The door opened once again and it was no other than the man Minseok was looking for. Lu Han !

 

"Look what we have here. Isn't that the father of my child. The manly Tape King of Chin...no of Asia !?" he asked with a voice full of bitterness.

"It was an accident baozi."

"Don't call me that when I'm angry with you Lu Han !"

"..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter