20140101

Letters to yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Goodday, Ji Eun.

 

The next time you have a guest staying over exept for Haerin, remember that. I've never had such a weird  morning.

I mean I woke up at 11.30 AM. When I walked down the stairs, it smelled like baked eggs. I totally forgot Sungyeol was staying here because of the wearher.

I am a fool. Sungyeol knows that too now.

I walked to the kitchen, very soft, so that no one could hear me. I walked to the door and peeked in. Only to see Sungyeol eating baked eggs.

The idiot I am, I walked into the kitchen and told him he scared me. -.-

He laughed and said: "sorry for scaring you. Do you like baked eggs?"

So, we ate the eggs and then I gave him some of the clothes my father left here so he could wash up. And I took a shower myself too.

We're still stuck. Aristo is moody. Haerin is concerned. This is going well.

At least the snow stopped comming down. But it's halfway my frontdoor. If I go outside I'll fall trough and am stuck. I hope I have enough food for two persons. 

I still have cake...

 The electricity isn't back yet. They can't solve the problem with this much snow, I guess.

I have enough wood to keep the fire on for the whole winter so we won't be cold. And I have a lot of bordgames so we won't be bored. And of course I have my guitar. In case someone doesn't feel like talking.....

I actually don't mind the electricity is down. This means my parents wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter