20140107

Letters to yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Ji Eun,

 

Today was the day we had to go to school again. *sigh*

I really don't like school. But when I entered, I heard some girls talking about the new boy. I totally forgot! So, I tried to eavesdrop on them and found out that he just moved to Seoul, and he will be in class 5a, wich means he's one year older than me. I'm in class 4b. Haerin is in the same class as me. 

I stopped listenimg to them and walked to my locker. I do need my books, after all. And then I went to class.

I really didn't miss this. All those blabber stuff about history, math problems, English, language and more of those crisis things. 

In break time I went to the lunch hall and I have never seen it so crowdy!! Like, really all persons were standing very close to eachother and everyone was talking so others had to talk louder 'cause else they couldn't hear what others were saying. It was a mess!!

Haerin went between the crowd to find out what the reason was, and when she finally came back, she explained that the new kid was the reason. She said he's freaking handsome and very very very awesome. Apperantly, he has some sort mysterious and cold aura hanging around him.

Well, I don't mind since he will never get to know me. But why am I feeling curious?? Do you know?? Am I going to know?? Ugh forget it!!!!

I took my lunch and ate the rest of it in the stairway. Then Haerin sent me a text. She said: where are you? the crowd is gone because the boy ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter