Finding Henry

Life's misery with 2 devils

Hankyung P. O. V

I woke up to the bright light in my face. Getting up I walked downstairs to fix me some coffee. While I was trying to fix me some coffee I heard soft footsteps coming from down the hallway. Going to the door I opened the door a crack only to find Henry going down the steps of the living room stairs.

'What is my Henry doing at this time of day' I think noticing that usually neither Siwon or Henry are up at this time a day when I remembered telling Heechul we were going to his house where Ryeowook and Sungmin were at. Getting Knocked out of my thoughts I looked back to where Henry was to find him missing. Stepping in to the living-room I began to look everywhere.

"Henry where are you" I said after 30 min of looking boy. I suddenly here ruffling coming from somewhere in the room. Looking behind the sofa again I wondered how my son got so smart before I remembered he get it from his mama which is me by the way.

"Umma I only come  if you  pwomise not to twake me to Chully's lace" Henry said in the so cute voice I loved. Thinking back if I skipped a session with Heechul then he might kill me so I can't do that. Then I thought of an idea what if we go to the park or somewhere else.

"Pwomise no twake me" Henry said again in that voice. My child is such a genius but his pronunciations. What a cute smart child my baby is.

"I pwomise Henry" I said copying how henry said his words. Just then something come running towards me and latched onto my leg. Getting a little bit surprised I turned around to find my Henry. After Grabbing on to the boy I took him upstairs.

"Umma were are we going" Henry asked while I took him into the the bathroom. Is it really a good idea to tell him. Turning on the water I stepped out the bathroom a bit.

"What until we get in the car and I'll tell you Henry  it's a surprise." I took of Henry's clothes and put him in the tub. I felt a little guilty for lying to my baby boy but we're just going to the park with the twins and Heechul not to the park so i'm not lying right.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the chapter. Sorry for making it so short promise to make it longer.Tomorrow I'll try to update again.