The beginning

Life's misery with 2 devils

Hankyung was sitting on the sofa trying to get some sleep with both his housband Siwon and both his baby henry when he heard a knock on the door. Unlike any other person who would rather have this family time and rather ignore the door he was to nice to let a person just stand by the door in the heat, so getting up and treaking to the hallway opening the door only to be face to face with a smiling leeteuk.Knowing what that mean Hankyung tried shutting the door before anything was asked but a foot stopped the door from shutting.


"Hankyung sorry for intruding but can I please come in to have a descussion please"

Leeteuk pleaded with sad eyes. Unable to listen to his head instead of his heart Hankyung opened the door wide enough for Leeteuk to enter. Leadig Leeteuk to the kitchen they both pulled out the chair to sit down.
"What is it this time Leeteuk-hyung" Hankyung sighed seeing Knowing the question he was about to ask.
"Hankyung can you please watch Donghae and Eunhyuk for me while me and Kangin leave out of town." Leeteuk said pleadingly. Hankyung sighed in his head 'Why lord why can't it be something normal like borrowing sugar or asking to borrow the lawnmower but instead it's to watch to devil children'. Leeteuk couldn't you just take them with you are ask a relative.

         "I tried to ask my relatives but they were either busy or had work please Hankyung we con't take them me and Kangin are going to marriage counceling and i doubt I can bring my kids you know not every ones marriage is as perfect as yours." Leeteuk said tears forming at the corner of his eyes. Feeling said for him hankyung tried to reason
"okay, i'll watch them but how long will you be gone" Hankyung said while his brain screamed at him to drag Leeteuk kicking and screaming out of his house.
"It'll only be for three days then we're coming back home. "Fine I guess that's alright" Hankyung said leading Leeteuk to the door to bid fair well unbenonst to him Leeteuk was running home to kangin to tell them their plan had worked and they had a free vacation trip all to their selves without any worries of paying for any broken items.
            Hankyung shut the door and turned around noticing little Henry woke and rubbing his eyes with one of his teddybears in his hand.Running to his baby he pick Henry up and spinned him around."guess what baby mochi your friends Donghae and Eunhyuk is going to be staying here for three days all because your bobo of a father wasn't there to say no for me." Hankyung told Henry going to the couch
"Donggie and Hyukkie are coming MaMa" Henry said happily small eyes widening as much as possible. Hankyung had to use all his might not to squezze Henry as hard as possible. "yeah, starting tomorrow morning their going to be here bright and early"Hankyung said hiding the sorrow in his voice. "now henli it's time for you to go back to sleep." Hankyung said picking up Henry and and bringing him to his room.

 
"But Mama I jus woke up" Henry whined trying to stop it from happening.
"your lucky I have to wash you first."
Hankyung told Henry bringing him upstairs. "no MaMa anything but that i promise to go to sleep please don't give me a bath." Henry scramed while Hankyung continued to drag him to the bath kicking and screamin. Finally getting Henry to take a bath and go to sleep a tired irritatable Hankyung went down stairs sitting on the sofa to atleast watch T.V. unKnown to him Siwon had woken up. Hankyung was to far into the T.V. to notice the strong arms wrapping around him. "baby, what's wrong" Siwon said whispering into his wifes ear. "guess who's staying" Hankyung said to Siwon. "oh no not them." Siwon said sarcasticly with mock fear.
          
      "yes them, now we won't have our special nights and no more famly qiuet time on the house sofa and no more peaceful and nice mornings." Hankyung whined "How about we have our special nights right now" Siwon said pickng up a smiling hankyung and bringing him to their room. "wait Wonnie what about Heechul he was coming this morning to right" "don't worry hannie Donghae is his secind favorite after Henry" Siwon said clearifying all worries.