Ch12 2/6: Waking HunHanD.O

Going Back


3rd Person's POV

  While Seohyun, Jessica, and Hyoyeon were on their way to wake Suho, Lay, Kris, Chen, and Kai, Yoona, Tiffany, and Sunny were also on their way to Sehun, Luhan, and D.O's room on the same mission.

Tiffany's POV

  Oh gosh, what am I going to do? I mean, how do I wake Luhan oppa?

  Okay, this is something people don't usually worry about, but this situation is different. He's my crush! I'm afraid I can't wake him up and embarrass myself.

  Sunny unnie and Yoona are doing pretty well right now, looks like they're not nervous at all! Pssh. As if! I know they have a crush on Sehun and D.O.

  Anyway, back to my problem. Hmm...aha! I know, I'll just sing him an English song and if he wakes up, then great job Miyoung! If not, well, I'm going to figure that out later...

Yoona's POV

  I'm talking with Sunny unnie right now. Sunny unnie's a really cheerful and bright person, like Tiffany unnie, who's actually with us right now, but she's on her own, muttering to herself and really looking worried.

  What's up with her? I mean, I've only known her for a few weeks when she, Jessica unnie, Sunny unnie, Sooyoung unnie, and Seohyun transferred to our school. We are close, but definitely not as close as she, Taeyeon unnie, and Jessica unnie or me and Yuri unnie.

  Anyway, Sunny unnie and I were talking on how we were going to wake Sehun oppa and D.O oppa up. Mine's really simple: I'm only going to whisper in his ear. Now, that's actually really embarrassing, considering we're not so close.

  Sunny unnie was sort-of do aegyo to wake D.O oppa up. Yeah, leave it to the aegyo queen to do aegyo.

  Suddenly, I noticed that Tiffany unnie had brightened up. Now, she's really being weird. One moment, she looks like she has a great problem and the next, she looks like no problem existed! Seriously?

Sunny's POV

  When Tiffany, Yoona, and I reached our destination (which is Luhan oppa, Sehun and D.O's room), I, as the oldest of us three, took the initiative to open the room's door. Joke! I opened the door because  I wanted to.

  My comment on the room? One word. Wow.

  It was so big! There was even a second floor! I'm guessing that's where the third bed is, since there were two on the ground floor.

  But who slept there???

Tiffany's POV

  "Oh. My. Gosh." I said, amazed at the room. I could tell Sunny unnie and Yoona were amazed, too. They had their mouths open.

  "It's so big!" Yoona finally commented. I nodded.

  "I didn't know it would look this amazing," Sunny unnie added.

  I got over my shock the fastest and scanned the room to look for Luhan oppa.

  Then I saw him sleeping on the silver bed on the ground floor (A.N. It's the bed beside the ladder). I walked quietly to his side and observed him.

  He looked really peaceful in his sleep. He was hugging a pillow.

  "Kyeopta!" I thought while smiling.

  Oh well. Time to wake up, oppa!

  I kneeled on the floor and took a deep breath. I then began singing.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s63W_bhcBU (Tiffany's cover of "The Way" by Ariana Grande)

  Luhan oppa was beginning to stir as I started singing. When I finished, he was already awake and was smiling at me.

  "Good morning, Lu oppa!" I said cheerfully.

  "Good morning, Fany! Nice voice, by the way," he said as he sat up and stood from his bed.

  "I'll be going, oppa! Be fast because breakfast's ready!" I called as I stood and walked out the room.

  "'Kay, Fany!" I heard him answer as I closed the door.

Yoona's POV

  Since Luhan oppa was sleeping in the silver bed, and D.O oppa in the green bed, Sehun oppa must be sleeping on the second floor.

  Having no choice, I climbed the ladder. I heard Tiffany unnie singing in English as I climbed.

  So singing was her option? Good choice.

  Sehun oppa was sleeping in a green and yellow bed. He looks so cute!

  I took a deep breath and leaned.

  "Hun oppa, time to wake up, breakfast is ready," I whispered in the nicest voice I could muster.

  Fortunately, he woke up.

  "Okay Yoong, I'll be ready in a few minutes," he said, smiling, as He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

  I nodded and smiled. I got ready to leave when he pulled my hand.

  "Yoong?" Sehun oppa asked.

  "Nae, oppa?" I asked back a bit nervously.

  "Wait for me, please?" He begged and did his puppy eyes. Oh gosh, how can I refuse?

  "S-sure oppa, I'll wait for you," I replied.

  "Aww, thanks Yoong!" He said and hugged me.

  And I hugged back.

Sunny's POV

  So, Tiffany chose to sing, Yoona probably whispered, and I...wake him up the normal way. Not aegyo, 'cause that's embarrassing.

  "Kyungsoo, wake up," I said as I shook him lightly.

  "O, Sunny noona?" He asked when he woke up. So cute, he looks like a little child.

  "Nae. Get ready, okay? Breakfast's ready," I said as I stood up ( I was kneeling).

  "Sure noona. But can you please wait for me?" He said again.

  "Okay," I said and smiled. He smiled back.

  Mission accomplished!

 

Yes, Thank you to everyone who read this late chapter! Very busy. I got the chance to write this today because school's suspended. If I have time tomorrow, I'll update, and that's a promise!

please comment, subscribe, and up vote! Thank you guys and see you next time!!!